THE MICHAEL JACKSON ELVIS PRESLEY CONNECTION part 2

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities

People were worried about my health. I didn’t want to be just an ‘aging rock star fading away’.
Except for a couple of bust that I participated in (one in Miami, one in Denver) I did not do much police work because of overexposure thus the extensive plastic surgery.
Someone recognized me in Miami and my people determined it would not be safe so all the police work I imagined I would partake in was brought to a halt even after the plastic surgery (which I was not entirely happy with).
Many of my so called friends have written a book and revealed intimate thoughts for money only.
A lot of them don’t have any income and use my name to make a living.

The Graceland estate does not allow me to contact them personally, they are determined to keep the myth alive and don’t want me taking any changes.
Soon you will be hearing some news about Graceland before any one else does, even the tabloids.
I can’t do a thing about it either. The Church of Scientology has something to do with it.
Doc,
Some info for you.
6 people were involved in the hoax.(I am reluctant to call it that).
Numerology was a major force in deciding the date.
The colonel played a major force and chose Joe from all the people who work for me.

I chose to live this life as Jesse because he always deserved to live and his spirit has always deserved to live and his spirit has always been with me that is why I chose not to be in the Witness Protection program (I would have absolutely no communication with anyone if I did).
The purpose of this book is to tell my fans that this was not a hoax but necessary.
The last 2 years of my life as Elvis(76-77) were misery.
I was in deep depression and the Colonel with his great mind convinced me we could get away with it.
With a few trusted friends we have been able to get away with it for so long.

Let me tell you some people were born on the 8th day of the month.
David Bowie was born on Jan 8th.
James Den was born on Feb 8th.
Julian Lennon was born on april 8th
Ricky Nelson was born on may 8th
Jim Morrison was born on December 8th as Gary Allman.
Did you know my Daddy died on the 26th of June!
Also let me tell you my Daddy tid not know of this hoax if they want to call it that.
If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him.
He died 6 months too soon.
To this day I feel terrible about this.
But he had o be eliminated from the beginning.
He was to be told after 3 years.

Along with the Colonel and Mr. Howard Hughs and other very loyal people whose help I needed to pull this off.
Did you know that every person that passed I front of my casket had one thing in common?
They all had the same statement when asked about my state when they looked at me in my coffin.
Even my relatives said it!
They said, ‘It doesn’t look like him!!?’.

In March of 2000 Jesse stated there was something very important that he wanted me to have for the book.
He told me that on the night of August 15, 1977, he has made a visit to his dentist.
During that visit he had his gold tooth removed.
He said that anyone close to him would remember that he had a gold tooth, and during that night he had it removed because he was no longer going to be Elvis.

My fascination with the idea of a hoax about my death was when Jim Morrsion died july 3th , 1971.
Although I saw no correlation (he died at age 27) I was astounded that as famous as he was the body was just closed up and shipped out.
Now I don’t know the facts concerning his death. I thought it awfully strange that no autopsy was performed (or so I thought) and just forgotten about.
There are a lot of rumours about his death.
I noticed his was born on the 8th day. Born in 1944 is 1-8 and died in 1971 is 1-8.
Remember my comeback in 1968? 1+9+6+8 is 24.
Obviously, I was no longer 24 so I reversed the age to 42.
The next time that number had any relevance was 1977 (1+9+7+7) is 24 when I would be 42.
I picked the most naïve person I could think of in Ginger Alden, although she waited too long in discouvering my body.
Most people if they know what to look for will find significance in the forms of numers in all my movies!
Example: gravestone in ‘Loving you’ (year) 1878 is 24.
You have to look at the movies.
My hero James Dean died at the age of 24, but I was on top of the world then and wanted to live.
In the movie Jailhouse ock, during the famous dance routine, there is a number on the wall in the scene which ‘adds up to eight’ his day of birth.

There is more in the book but these are the parts related to the death hoax of Elvis.
I don’t know if the book is for real, did Elvis send all these letters?
But real or not, there are things in there that could be important for the death hoax for Michael Jackson.

Lisa-Marie was told her father was alive.
Only a few people knew about it.
His father did no nothing about it.
The numbers that are so important.
The signs that are in the movie's.
The death threats.
The people around that are after money.
The tabloids.
Etc Etc.

Study the greats and become greater…..

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks chappie. can I have some more please?