It's the Images...

mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
my faith isn't wavering. i very much believe he is alive and is the mastermind behind this hoax. it's just that...the one year anniversary is coming up and news and media are exploding with specials. ABC, CBS, etc are flooding their news programs of "one year later" specials. the images of fans crying, personal tributes and "that day" being replayed over again just hurts. i feel a little crazy sometimes to feel like this. i mean, i feel like i've lost someone i love- in the sense that they've moved away or have been absent for a long period of time. i never even met michael, much less even see him from a far- i haven't been that lucky. but here i am, looking at the articles, seeing the people traveling from all over the world just to be next to his star on Hollywood or at Forest Lawn. it's really bittersweet. he deserves all this recognition, but at the same time it's a reminder that he's not back with us yet.

i keep thinking, like an old friend, he's going to show up at my door step saying "hey, i'm back."
michael, wherever you are, feel this love.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->