with all to respect

agathiagathi Posts: 156
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
i am so devastated so sad so lonely ,i miss so much Michael ,i feel like i have pain in my body and in my soul.....i feellike bleeding...i just saw a video in the tv i think it might have been called the last few days of Michael Jackson and i am

really mixed up..

ok so if he was an addict and wanted to take drugs so that he could make it for the 10 shows...is there any posssibility that he didnt take it and dies cause of that???if so why they are saying that he died cause of overdose injection by other???

i dont know why is any chance of hoax which i still believe if he was an addict if he was an addict..

i miss you so much i ll give my life for you to come back.

I think his very last night he didnt want to take it and in the fear of not making it they do this to him...

Comments

• agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i am so sad.no one replied to me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • You would make Michael so so so very sad and horrified, if he knew you would take your own life for his to return to the world. Please - I know what you mean - the intention, the love that you feel for wanting to give Michael another shot at a better life, to continue healthier, to finish his goals for the world - but you have to understand, if Michael were asked by God, "for your message to live throughout the future, to go down in history, for your music to continue changing the world, many of your fans would have to be killed off - is that okay with you?" Of course, Michael would shake his head strongly and say "NO! NO! NO! Not that way, never!" Michael would never advocate his fans dieing for him. And although there may have been a few that did kill themselves last year, Michael would NEVER EVER see that as any kind of courageous, loving way to show him that he is loved....
    Please, pick up your heart - if you truly love MJ and truly want his life and time on earth to not be in vain, be strong and do something in his name - live your life the way you would want MJ to see you and smile that smile and say "HEY! I love you more!"