crying

MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I can't standing any more people I think he's gone I don't know what to believe any more I haven't felt like this since his death and it's just everything that I believed... I dont know I'm broke right now. I can't stp crying and I was one of those who always said wharever happens "he is alive, whe don't have any proof of his death" but I can't take it any more. I don't know. I must accept that he'll never be back, dead or alive. and right now I'm even having doubts about him. I'm sorry michael... forgive me it is just I feel so hurted, and without faith not just because of your death, I don't have any hope about anything my life my country, does it really worth... nobody cares for nobody, poverty. and I apologize if what I'm writting doesn't make sense. reallity is I'm homeless poor and what?? I can't take it, really, there most be more than this life because if there isn't. why must we go through this, of course for others is more easer =/. I needed to tell someone my feelings and you my friends (because I can call you my friends right) are a distraction to my problems. I'm blue...