Exposing the Agenda of the New World Order

newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Just watched a talk by Ian R Crane on Edge TV, a Sky Channel in the UK.
THIS GUY IS AMAZING.......the following are some reviews on his talks held around the UK.

Reviews

Occult 9/11 - Manchester - 23rd March 2007 - Report

Two hours and fifteen minutes is a long time to hold an audience but that is exactly what Ian Crane managed to achieve at the Friends Meeting House in Manchester last Friday evening. He started by asking if anyone in the room still believed the official account of 9/11. In an audience of well over a hundred, not a single hand was raised; which is surely a tribute to the efforts of the Manchester 9/11 group.

For me, the highlights of the evening were:

· The Prophesies of St Malachy (Benedict being the penultimate Pope).
· The Masonic symbolism in the layout of London & Washington.
· Secret Society origins, beliefs & hierarchies
· The prospective significance of 2012 to the NWO (Mind-blowing stuff!)
· Bohemian Grove, Moloch & Human Sacrifice (Battlefield casualties).
· Prince Harry to be sacrificed in Iraq (not being of pure bloodline).
· TV primers before all major incidents (9/11, 7/7, etc)
· Reagan’s ‘Alien Invasion’ address to UN in 1988 (great footage).
· The coming fake Alien Invasion (excellent clip from the Independence Day movie).
· 9/11 as a catalyst for evolutionary progression (Kundalini Rising).

The way Ian joins the dots puts the events of 9/11, 7/7, etc into a whole new context. If he is even partly right about the historical significance of 2012, we had better take note that the global elite are working to an increasingly tight timescale!

What a pity that the Caretaker was trying to close up the premises almost immediately Ian finished his marathon session, leaving no time at all for questions. Two and a quarter hours sounds a long time but it actually felt as though Ian had been speaking for a little over an hour, which is a credit to the quality of his presentation. My recommendation is to streamline some of the introductory stuff on the Sumerian mythology; perhaps even leaving it out completely and starting at the section on The Knights Templar? Just a thought.

In the pub afterwards, I spoke with people who had travelled quite some way to hear this talk and everyone agreed he needs to write a book. What about it Ian? By the way, loved the heckler. The first time I’ve seen a heckler who was actually expressing his agreement with the speaker!

This is a talk with balls, loaded with essential content for anyone with real interest and concern as to where the agenda of the Zionist, Masonic, Jesuit driven NWO is really heading.

Original report

The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection - Ipswich - January 2007 - Report

Last night Ian Crane gave a brilliant talk to the Ipswich group! Ian's depth of knowledge is truly breathtaking and his delivery is both captivating and informative. I feel that the collective cogs of the Ipswich group are now fully set in motion. More seeds sowns and yet another power boost to the 911 truth collective.

I thoroughly recommend anyone who has not seen Ian's presentation(s) to do so. Any groups who are looking for someone to come and speak at an event need look no further. In the maze that is 911 & 7/7 and beyond, Ian's unique range of knowledge serves as a great direction finder. If you are reading this and are seriously looking for help at getting your group focused, get him on the case, the man is a living breathing 911 truth machine. When he's in full flow watch out - cause the truth is gonna get ya!

Unfortunately there was not enough time in one evening to 'access all areas' of his research so we look forward to having him back in the very near future.

Ian spoke in Norwich the night before, and the early reports from Dale, the Norwich co-ordinator, were that the meeting was very well attended and went on late into the night and enjoyed by all.

My thanks go to all who helped make the event a success and a special thank you to Ian for kindly coming along.

Original Report

9/11: Up Close & Personal - Lewes - Sept 5th 2006 - Report

I took a trip down to Lewes last night to see the Chairman of the 9/11 Truth Campaign give a talk. The Lewes group put on a great show; something like 200 people, most looking absolutely gob-smacked at what Ian Crane was presenting. The slide show he has put together is f*"%ing amazing. I can't believe how much he got through in an hour and a half. Perhaps a bit too much for one or two in the audience who definitely had their world rocked. His handling of the Q&A was brilliant; although he almost got into a bit of hot water when he mentioned freemasonry in the US but he came back well, demonstrating a real depth of knowledge. I got back home and checked out a few things that Ian talked about and everything checked out.

Why isn't this bloke giving this talk in every town in the country?

CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE <!-- m -->http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/index.php<!-- m -->

You don't have to buy the DVD's or CD's, just read the Newsletters and Latest News updates to start with.

EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Comments

• LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Good job, it is very important to broaden the knowledge about these things.
    Contrary to popular belief, we are not yet sufficient to counter these powers! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    I'm certainly in..just purchased the set! Thanks