L.O.V.E for TS

mj33mj33 Posts: 42
edited June 2010 in TIAI
Justed wanted to start a positive topic for TS.

Thank you TS for all the hard work and insightful information that you have presented us with to study.

Without your information I personally don't know where I would be at with the hoax.

So thank you so much and I look forward to all your new redirects and posts with great anticipation.

L.O.V.E TS

Comments

• SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    mj33 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what a beautiful thing to do and i am with you 100% so thank you TS you are apperciated its just that some people still shoot down what they cannot understand they should not be so quick to judge and accuse .many thanks again TS i may not always understand at first but eventually i do with the help of my MJ family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know who TS is or if he's really related with Michael but I want to thank him for the amazing information he's been giving us. He worked so hard to help us and I appreciate it a lot. Thank you so so much TS and God bless you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS Thanks for helping us to understand this puzzle <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    TS......thank you very much for all the work in this great adventure!
    L.O.V.E.
  • missy_missymissy_missy Posts: 108
    TS - thanks for all your hard work and helping us to stay strong and united. u always give such insightful information and your time and effort is greatly appreciated! hope to hear more from you!
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    I'm in .... Thank you and I love you TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • itsall4luvitsall4luv Posts: 70
    T.S. . . . Thank you for being our guide. When the vibration "outside" gets increasingly more chaotic and cacophonous, you guide us back to what really matters . . . L.O.V.E. Michael had a very serious reason for "removing" himself from the dynamic that was taking place. And it is my opinion, that he will not reveal himself until: #1. he is ready and #2. we assimilate his message of L.O.V.E. and LIVE that message without conditions.

Again, thank you! I have much appreciation for all your hard work and patience with us as we travel down this road together.

Much L.O.V.E. to you T.S. and M.J.,
    Lili
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    TS thank you so so much! your posts makes me believe in 100% that Michael is alive!!!
    I really appreciate your work.. I actually have chills when I'm reading your posts <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    thank you from all my heart!

I believe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Thank you TS for your amazing dedication to us all, I have never lost faith or doubted you. You have never been about ego, just knowledge and truth. You are consistent without fault and you have well and truly proved your motives and gained my trust and respect.

Hope to hear more from you soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i,d like to say thank you to for all your hard work very appreciated <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thanks TS
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have LOVE for TS. I am ever so thankful for the direction, help and vision whoever TS may be has been giving. TS you are invaluable to us and I would still be floundering in information overload without your imput and revelation. Thankyou.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, thank you for turning the searchlight on in our hearts, for turning the spotlight on Michael's message, and for giving God all the glory. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." (James 1:17)
  • i also wanted to take the time to say a big thank you for all that you have done..the time alone to do so..to share with us..the MESSAGE!!!..whom ever you are ..he, she, what have you idcare!!..i just thank you!!..i always look forward to your post and the MESSAGE..
    take care and smile..
    keep the faith
    suzz
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Where would we be without his updates? Especially Update 4 and 5 hit me so hard! When I feel myself sad or lost about the hoax, I re-read Update 4 and I fullfill my hope again. God bless you TS.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    Thank u so much TS because from the begining on the other forum you have done a really good job in this research. Your posts always, no matter how long they are, are really interesting and they show us new things that probably we didn't know or do not realize about it.
    I'll always remember the story of the guy listening his favorite band, it's a really good example about those who are blind.
    You are a really smart person, really I don't know how you do, how you note all those things, God gave you a gift. Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing everything you get with us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. you're amazing
    LOVE (What does it mean with the dots?, I don't know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    TS- thank you for everything you've done. you don't even know how much i appreciate you for being a guiding light on this dark path. we're anxious for the BAM and for update #7! much love
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was thinking to myself the other day that if it wasn't for TIAI/TS, I wonder if the hoax forums would have fizzled out last fall. Hope would have eventually faded with all the death/murder proofs that hit us like tidal wave after wave. Everything you have said, has so matched everything we were all learning about the true Michael, his music, his dreams, his heart. I believe you truly love and respect him as we do, and accurately represent him. Your presence here has been a buoy to cling to in dark waters. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael knew we would need you, bless you!
  • Thanks TS for all the redirections, the extra long posts as I love to read, for giving me a challenge with the DOTS and making me research my butt off. Hopefully one day, I will be able to return the favour <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E. & Light!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS!! You have helped SOO much with the hoax! I want to thank you for your posts! They pick me up when I fall down! Your posts leave me speechless, and give me no doubt that MJ is alive! All of this criticism is ridiculous! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you've done to help us! God Bless you! L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks TS for taking the time to guide us through this great "adventure."
    With Love and Respect,
    your friend,
    Dayna <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TS. Where would we be without you ? I wonder. Hopefully you were there to guide us. I really want to thank you for the great job you've done and for the time you've dedicated into following our work. Your posts are for me the unique source in all Hoaxland in which I find hope and strength and I often re-read them. As you stated it was just an "introductory course" there is still so much more.
    God bless you.
  • [youtube:2bbcdijm]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

OK There has been ALOT of STRESS lately about the identity of T.S. whether or not we can TRUST and BElieVE in the updates or clues given...

So many threads against the person posting the info, adding with the stress of the 1 year mark passed by on June 25th 2010 and many being heartbroken at no BAM yet..

Oh ye of little faith folks, this is an ADVENTURE and I feel like just being HAPPY to be ALIVE and Know in my heart that THIS IS IT and THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

Michael said so, I am a Faithful believer in that and MJ. So enjoy this video and laugh a little cause IT is so much better than Crying and feeling nervous...

For T.S. and all the strong believers or those losing faith..

Fe Fi Fo Fum, We ALL got a little some...

LOL
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Ya Know it would take a comment to ruin THIS whole idea of MY original topic and NOT a double POST..

Thanks but MY TOPIC says L.O.V.E 4 T.S. and the STRONG believers and those losing faith..

My Topic is a video that was to bring happyness and laughter NOT a comment to pop the bubble of JOY..

Thanks for deflating the JOY with your comment... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

This is why I did what I did in the first place, because of comments like this.. right after a positive one comes a debby downer...

Uggg...

Seriously take a day off and enjoy life and stop bringin others down please...

My topic is different and was meant for a happy time.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • TS? Good lookin' out. And thanks for being patient. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->