Loose Change 2nd Edition (The truth about 9/11)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited April 2012 in General Discussion

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Amazing eh! I saw these ages ago and always wondered how they got so much inside info..
    There are always good people everywhere you want to help out I think, even if it's anonomously
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    ((sigh)) I hope one day this all comes out in the open. And everyone realizes what REALLY happened that tragic day.
  • i put this on my blog so other people can see it
  • Amazing eh! I saw these ages ago and always wondered how they got so much inside info..
    There are always good people everywhere you want to help out I think, even if it's anonomously

That's the thing...is it REALLY inside information? It sounds to me like it's someone just trying to get you to believe in their political agenda. Unless I know of the person who writes these articles I won't entertain it too much in my mind. Sorry - if a person follows every bit of information that is pushed we will never have a solid foundation in our own life. Blessings on your search for truth.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    **Bump**

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is appropriate, reflect and see who is the greater terrorist in the world, who remains and lives of the wars that occur, who submits and kills people. There is no moral politics and American Governments to speak of freedom, democracy, respect for rights. When they do not comply with any of these reasons for life. It would be also asked that the novel to Obama, making peace. And one very important who governs States United, who is at the forefront of decisions more important.