Rare videos of Michael!

Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
edited June 2010 in General MJ Discussion
<!-- m -->http://mjstar.co.uk/?p=3008&utm_source= ... ahoo!+Mail<!-- m -->

[youtube:1lc508pk]

[youtube:1lc508pk]

Comments

• liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I can't open those videos. Can you post them on the forum? Thanks.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Oh my................

LOVELY!
  • Edited
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    awwh..Thank you!!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my hair is wild too... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i thought that part was so cute
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why do I get the impression that those videos belong to Karen Faye?
  • Why do I get the impression that those videos belong to Karen Faye?

The first one seems like it does <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Michael makes so cute faces aww <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> he is adorable
    first video 1:09, 1:10 and 1:16 are funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you! Lovely!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Thanks for posting.
  • 2nd video @ 2:45 to 2:50...

"I hate doing this...it makes you look like a girl..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TOO CUTE!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    In the video where Mike is getting ready for Speed Demon..

is it just me, or does he get really annoyed with Karen Faye? When he mentions the finger tape on the outside of the gloves and she laughs like a stupid girl, his face is like STONE! And he tells her to shut up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also.. you can totally tell she is in love with him. She is giggling like a girl and Mike looks unimpressed... he is treating her like a friend not a love interest... he is throwing things at her...

and by the way.. the bit where he is doing the eyebrow thing,,, thats Mike busting out a FART!!!!
    Please someone else tell me you hear the FART.. MJ clearly has no feelings for Karen.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Awwww these are ADORABLE!!! Listen to how high his voice was in the second one omg how CUTE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Dang he looks SO effin great doesn't he, he's just gorgeous!! His smile, his voice, everything! And he's such a sweetheart to Karen even though it does seem like he gets rather annoyed with her sometimes, I know I did lol <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> What does she know about stylin a jheri curl! Thought she was a makeup artist hah!!
    ...and by the way in the first video it made me smile when she said "they didnt realize how big your hands actually were" because its true his hands are huge! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and i love it! LOL

is it just me, or does he get really annoyed with Karen Faye? When he mentions the finger tape on the outside of the gloves and she laughs like a stupid girl, his face is like STONE! And he tells her to shut up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also.. you can totally tell she is in love with him. She is giggling like a girl and Mike looks unimpressed... he is treating her like a friend not a love interest... he is throwing things at her...

yeah I noticed too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But when he does the eyebrow thing, he does fart right?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

Whaat ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't think so .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Whaat ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't think so .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Watch it again. He farts when he does the eyebrow thing. Its true.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    At 1:18 after he farts, lol, what does he say, his voice is deep here.
    At 1:18 after he farts, lol, what does he say, his voice is deep here.

I dont know.. he says something after he farts like.. "ragado" or something

it makes me laugh that he farts.... you can see that just before he does it he gives the camera a cheeky look...

Its so obvious that he has no feelings for Karen. He is treating her as one of the men. No man would fart in front of a woman whom he respects.
    when does he tell her to shut up?

When he asks for the tape to be put on over the gloves, Karen laughs and says "thats funny". Michaels face is like stone.. then she says something about "like that time you forgot for your close up" and he says "and you just had to say something, right".. then he says "but dont tell it"... and then she asks "why" and he doesnt reply, there is an uncomfortable silence... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Its his way of telling her to shut the hell up!

When he asks for the tape to be put on over the gloves, Karen laughs and says "thats funny". Michaels face is like stone.. then she says something about "like that time you forgot for your close up" and he says "and you just had to say something, right".. then he says "but dont tell it"... and then she asks "why" and he doesnt reply, there is an uncomfortable silence... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Its his way of telling her to shut the hell up!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thats what i thought you were talking about. you can see it in his face. she's definitely trying way too hard to be cute around him and he doesn't go for it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he even tries to go along with her when he says "yeahhh and you had to say something." then all of a sudden his face goes serious and he flat out says, "dont tell it."
    hehe it makes me giggle
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    I love this video, thanks Karen, you're good for something at least.
    2nd video @ 2:45 to 2:50...

"I hate doing this...it makes you look like a girl..."

Not that it matters, but I think he's saying "I hate rouges" it's blush, see how she's talking about adding color to his face <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->