Actions speak louder than words- thanks Souza for allowing

sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
edited January 1970 in News
Hi Believers
We have had enough talks about MJ's reasons for hoax and his msgs, I think it's high time we start enacting on his msg. I am creating a new topic here for us to sign up for a community service in our own area. It can be anything  that we do to make a difference to someone or bring a smile on their face. We can each sign up for it and give a day and a date and then report back the experience. These can be the baby steps towards fulfilling MJ's wishes and dreams fora better world. We can do this in his name and this will also motivate new members as well. 
Yes it won't change the world economy or stop wars or help the environment from the pollution but making a difference one person at a time is all it takes to kick start the 'change the world' process.
Everyone who calls us crazy will see we are the ones who will bring a difference under the guidance of our board MJ.
Chamone people- actions speak louder than words <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
All for LOVE 

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey you right ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I agree with you.. we have to start act..
    we have to heal the world and spread the msg... L.O.V.E is important... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I will do my best! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    i'm working in "let's do it, Romania" , we hope to clean the whole country in one day, on september 25. I'm making MJ proud <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Awesome guys.. It doesn't make much when we keep lookin at clues again n again , analyze them and get to point where we say 'now what?'.
    Atleast doing this we can spread his msg..
    Good job guys- imagine if Mj reads this forum and looks at our efforts- he'll be proud
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    sk2001 that´s a wonderful idea, I totally agree with you - it´s time for some action, friends! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I´m in! Who else?

PS: Is there already a new section or are we going to post here?
    Let's post here
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    Great idea lets do it like some one said everything starts with baby steps <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank God some of us are understanding what Michael has been waiting for! Like he has always said "its up to us" to make that change. My husband and I have been donating our time every weekend to help kids who want to be athletes. My husband is a conditioning trainer and we do this for free to kids who can't afford a coach, we have also started a "go green" program in the co-op where we live. And of course we spread love everyday, by doing little things, "good deeds" so to speak'

It is sooooo important that we get more people involved in Michael's cause...lets do this!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    At the moment I run a self project- stated aim:
    How many conventional articles of daily use on my shopping list can be replaced by 100% organic and/or fair traded resp. local grown products? You really have to take some time at the beginning to investigate alternative manufacturers and supply sources. But it´s well worth it - you´ll get a product that you can back 100% and you will also appreciate it more than the standard version.

Especially milk, eggs, meat and everything where animals are involved has top priority for me since I definitely don´t want to support intensive livestock farming and it´s barbarous cruelty. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

And as an excessive coffee consumer, I give preference to organic fair traded coffee now. It makes sure that the producers get a fair price for their crop and it helps to improve the local development. Furthermore it´s tasty. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those little steps won´t change the world in one day but projected onto the timeframe of one or several years it absolutely makes a differerence. I think every one of us can make a difference - if we really care.
    Yup I totally agree.. That's how it all starts.
    Remember, it takes an upward force of any sort in calm waters that coz the tsunami. Together we can be that force <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    FYI- my parents grow their own vegetables in our backyard and guess what, this summer 5 of our neighbors did too. I call that 'setting a trend'

At the moment I run a self project- stated aim:
    How many conventional articles of daily use on my shopping list can be replaced by 100% organic and/or fair traded resp. local grown products? You really have to take some time at the beginning to investigate alternative manufacturers and supply sources. But it´s well worth it - you´ll get a product that you can back 100% and you will also appreciate it more than the standard version.

Especially milk, eggs, meat and everything where animals are involved has top priority for me since I definitely don´t want to support intensive livestock farming and it´s barbarous cruelty. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

And as an excessive coffee consumer, I give preference to organic fair traded coffee now. It makes sure that the producers get a fair price for their crop and it helps to improve the local development. Furthermore it´s tasty. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those little steps won´t change the world in one day but projected onto the timeframe of one or several years it absolutely makes a differerence. I think every one of us can make a difference - if we really care.
    Thank God some of us are understanding what Michael has been waiting for! Like he has always said "its up to us" to make that change. My husband and I have been donating our time every weekend to help kids who want to be athletes. My husband is a conditioning trainer and we do this for free to kids who can't afford a coach, we have also started a "go green" program in the co-op where we live. And of course we spread love everyday, by doing little things, "good deeds" so to speak'

It is sooooo important that we get more people involved in Michael's cause...lets do this!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That is super awesome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Not only does the world need this but doesn't it give you a great feeling inside?
    How about we set up a date and call it the MJ community service day? All the members who want to do something out of the normal can officially do so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll create the topic if you all agree??
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    How about we set up a date and call it the MJ community service day? All the members who want to do something out of the normal can officially do so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll create the topic if you all agree??

I'm in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've also made another suggestion here: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11922
    which we could possibly incorporate? I feel to keep all the issues (including those surrounding his "death")current we will need to have constant exposure somehow.

I live in Australia. Any other Aussies here want to make a change in honour of Michael?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Im in!! Anyone here who lives in Birmingham, UK.. contact me and we can pool together on this!