Bad day.

LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
My faith has totally been shattered. I just watched the Janet Jackson interview and am so sad. Also I sent my mom a whole bunch of things via email, that are weird about his death, trying to convince her it's a hoax and she said..

"But is it because we want to SEE something that perhaps isn't even there.........having hope that he isn't gone......making more out of a comment than was meant in the first place?"

Maybe she's right <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Janet has IMO acted odd from the beginning. Almost as if she's acting and trying extremely hard to cry or show emotion. I steer clear of her mostly and concentrate on the people who are slipping up all the time and making it obvious *Jermaine....Larry King* and yes it is incredibly hard not to be sad or feel sad as we all miss Michael and want to know the answers but I always look at how much we have found. But that's just me. Stubborn to the end.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I agree that sometimes we may put ideas in our own heads what possible clues there are and we turn something into what was meant out of nothing, but you can't deny how many questionable things have gone on and I won't be satisfied with the "fact" that Michael's really gone until there are logical and legitimate explanations and/or answers to ALL the questions and inconsistancies that us believers have found. Some people say that the fans have no right to demand answers because they don't owe us anything, only his family and friends deserve that, and while that may be true, every single day we just find more and more things that don't add up, that don't seem right, and i know we're not making EVERY SINGLE one of them up! I know it's hard when non believers try to convince us the other way, but we have to accept the fact that simply not everyone is going to open their eyes to these possibilities.
    Also, that's why I try to steer clear of interviews like that and things involving the family <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> if you're too emotional and you know it could possibly sway your faith then IMO its just better not to deal with it at all, it just adds stress and confusion to the situation.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't forget all of the many other things that make us believe he's alive, theres way more than there are that make me think hes dead.

Re-read some of TS's posts, and look at some of Souza's "hoax recap" posts and stuff. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I guess it's just that people make fun of me/call me crazy. And I understand why - it's not your average scenario. But the more they say back at me the more I think that maybe I'm just holding onto something and looking too much into things. Come 2012, if Michael doesn't come back then he's not coming back at all, in my opinion. That doesn't mean he's dead, but if he's not back by then, then he's definitely not returning.

I guess from all this though I've learned not to accept whatever magazines/newspapers say. I will no longer take things at face value.

I just pray that Michael, wherever he is, is happy and free of controversy.

* Also I have read TS's posts, and I just don't buy them. I don't know, I'd like to.. but I guess I wonder why he's being all secretive about it. If he knows something, and wants to help us, he should flat out tell us. He's playing games in my opinion.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I guess it's just that people make fun of me/call me crazy. And I understand why - it's not your average scenario. But the more they say back at me the more I think that maybe I'm just holding onto something and looking too much into things. Come 2012, if Michael doesn't come back then he's not coming back at all, in my opinion. That doesn't mean he's dead, but if he's not back by then, then he's definitely not returning.

I guess from all this though I've learned not to accept whatever magazines/newspapers say. I will no longer take things at face value.

* Also I have read TS's posts, and I just don't buy them. I don't know, I'd like to.. but I guess I wonder why he's being all secretive about it. If he knows something, and wants to help us, he should flat out tell us. He's playing games in my opinion.

If he flat out told us, i dont think we'd pay attention as much. He can't just tell us everything, we should figure out some stuff on our own too. TS has helped me a lot with the hoax, his information gives me no doubt MJ's alive.

If he flat out told us, i dont think we'd pay attention as much. He can't just tell us everything, we should figure out some stuff on our own too. TS has helped me a lot with the hoax, his information gives me no doubt MJ's alive.

I guess I don't see why it's important we figure out some stuff too. If he has the answers, then he's just baiting us.
    You know what LonelyNation, don't give up hope JUST yet.
    One of the members on here is one of my friends and she is like SUPER-BELIEVER haha and I told her that I wanted to convince my mom about the hoax and I asked her how I should do it because she convinced her parents and her older brother, so she's putting together an entire pamphlet of all the information we've collected so far, and this is what we can use to provide the evidence to the non-believers. So just wait until she finishes that, give it a look, and after you read all those things then you can make your final decision, please! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well I'm definitely looking forward to that!
    When it's finished, where abouts will I be able to find it?
    I will post it don't you worry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> as SOON as it's finished! Hopefully tonight, maybe tomorrow <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you so much <3
    I'm really looking forward to it!
    You're welcome it's my pleasure!! I'm looking forward to it as well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edit - Just in case she's the one that posts it instead of me, her name is MjsFan4Ever
    Alright, it's finished but I just read over it once and she's going to add the final touches. It will be up tomorrow! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    (its very good!!! haha)
    Yay! Awesome thanks!
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Yay! Awesome thanks!
    Hi! I'm the one that's doing the Hoax Pamphlet and it is finally done and posted here in the forum! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I hope it helps you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11891<!-- l -->