Hello From California!!!!

2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Finally!!!!! I can't begin to express how excited I am to be amongst a group of logical thinkers who genuinely love MJ. I have been carrying the burden of "Did he or didn't he" since June 25, 2009 and at this point my loved ones are ready to put me in a straight jacket and ship me off to an insane asylum (if they compare this scenario to Elvis again I will give them a reason to). The vehement answer is "Yes he did" (fake his death), it's obvious. There are still soooo many confusing things as this mystery unfolds and I'm hoping to find answers. The bottom line is if he's happy--I'm happy for him; he truly deserves it. However, I don't think he's ever coming back (in that form). He can't because he'll never be at peace!!!!

Comments

• Hi, welcome to the "madhouse.":lol: Jokes aside, I think most of us have the same feeling or thought, many times. I do not know where to go or when we stop the search for absolute truth. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Sometimes I feel that we will never achieve. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Anyway...
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    welcome welcome welcome <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Thank you kindly. You guys are the BEST!!!! I'm sooo happy to be here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> tekamjforever, we'll find our truth but what scares me is whether or not we're ready for it. He's where he needs to be. I just want him to be safe and left alone. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • welcome..I have answered you at length on my post "I took the plunge here I am...just saying WElcome here!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Good to have you onboard....fresh clear minds are most welcomed and needed....it's all for L.O.V.E xoxox Australia welcomes you too... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Such warm welcomes!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->