Hi everyone !!!

Rossana25Rossana25 Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello...I'm Maria Chiara but i don't like my name, in fact everyone call me " Rossana "...I'm 14 years old, I'm an italian girl, I come from Messina ( Sicily ) ..I just think that Michael Jackson is still alive and I also beLIEve in his return. Now I see one another italian Michael's forum ( Gold world ) ...Maybe you know it !!!
Well...I Just want to say that I speak an elementary english so I apologize for my future errors !!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
I have already said too much !!!
A kiss bye...!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Benvenuto.... I hope you enjoy your time here in this forum. We need alot more fresh minds. Italy is a beautiful place, especially Messina. What happenned with the Gold Forum?? It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • Rossana25Rossana25 Posts: 3
    Benvenuto.... I hope you enjoy your time here in this forum. We need alot more fresh minds. Italy is a beautiful place, especially Messina. What happenned with the Gold Forum?? It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
    Nothing...But I know that Gold World's Admins know Souza ...Anyway I don't like Messina, It 's orrible !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hi welcome!!
    happy to have you in our family <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • WELCOME!!(:
    So, So, So Happy to have you here <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I like seeing younger people in here, (I'm your age <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol) And I like seeing people from around the world here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It reminds me that Michael is loved by millions, and it makes me SMILE(: <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Well, anyways. Welcome to our family Glad to have you here(: <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Much Love(:<3
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Rossana welcome to the forum.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Hello my dears! I know this forum for a long time and finally I made my courage to join you all. I'm a BELIEVER from Romania and I want to thank you guys for all your efforts, you are amazing!!! This forum saved me for so many times when I was depressed and sad! I'm deeply honored to join this wonderful family and I hope my beliefs about all what happened to help in this adventure! I truly believe that MJ is alive! MJ changed my life and my perceptions! I love him very much! I love you guys....
  • Rossana25Rossana25 Posts: 3
    Thank you so much !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    With Love...L.O.V.E