Michael Jackson's Death Hoax Pamphlet/Guide

MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I've been working on a Hoax Pamphlet/Guide for several days and I am finally done!
I did this for all those believers who are loosing hope (you can go back and look at all the clues, coincidences, inconsistencies, etc.) and for the nonbelievers. You can download it here:

<!-- m -->http://rapidshare.com/files/403909207/M ... T.pdf.html<!-- m -->

This is a PDF file and it has much more information than the ones the pictures show! Five pages full of information about Michael Jackson's Death Hoax!
or you can go to

http://www.MC-Creations.weebly.com

here are some pictures of how it looks:
2je67us.jpg

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Very nice work! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Saved and will probably share, thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Thanks for creating and sharing this with us. I DLed it and I may need it for later. It's always hard for me to explain why I believe he is alive because there is so much stuff so I get overwhelmed. This should make my life easier. Thanks again.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> love it! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you so much for doing this. It must have taken lots of time doing this.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    THANK YOU ALL! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you so much for doing this. It must have taken lots of time doing this.

yes! it took me several days but i did it! lol
    I just want to help everybody keep the hope alive and nonbelievers to believe in the hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> love it! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Looks great....thankyou for all your hard work and effort for a worthy cause..xoxoxo
  • Thank you for thinking of others.
    May God richly bless you "on the wings of love!"
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks so much for using your abilities for MJ's cause! It looks beautiful. Can it be printed in black type? Imagine if those were distributed everywhere. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • God bless you ...you showed you did it all for LOve.
    Will download it and show it to people, who look at me like am crazy for contemplating the very idea , that MJ ,is alive.
    Hope it makes sense to them, like it does to us...to still be here looking into it, long after the rest of the world has accepted his death.
    We are all here..because of MJ..and we love him so much,and to find the trufff, and some of us are here,determined to find that trufff,...no matter what or how long it takes!!

MJ you can see , your fans clearly love you MORE. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Katrina26Katrina26 Posts: 18
    Very nice work. Thank you.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Thanks so much for using your abilities for MJ's cause! It looks beautiful. Can it be printed in black type? Imagine if those were distributed everywhere. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I think so! That would be cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Speechless!!! You guys are sooooo talented. I'd like to get a button with the "Hoax Investigators" pic printed on it. I'd feel sooo official.--lol We're such a smart group, and he knew it. That's why he's given us several clues and messages. Luv Yuh MJ!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->