bye everyone! i will miss you.

mjisnotdeadduhhmjisnotdeadduhh Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hello, there was a recent misunderstanding in the chatroom, and basically, mo doesnt believe me. so i just thought id leave so i wouldnt cause anymore trouble. Thanks a lot to kingofpopforever, christina, delphi, lightsaber4mike, jayda, and a few more for being so kind to me. thanks for the forum, it helped me believe. and mo, sorry but i really didnt mean to be playing "games" i meant no harm but obviously it did a lot of harm. well goodbye everyone!!

Comments

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    I'm sure you and Mo can work it out, we're all mature adults here arn't we?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    sorry to hear you are going what was not believed i dont understand
  • im 14, actually
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    REMEMBER MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT THERE TO BE BAD FEELING BETWEEN HIS FANS ..Can we do anything to help? what has happened????????
  • in the chatroom im mjisnotdeadduhh, and my friend came over to my house and i made her a YesImAlive screenname, just to see how ppl would react to the name, and the reacted as i thought the would they said it was michael, well then mo started gettin all mad so i just said ok dont believe me fine
    im 14, actually

I think there should be a age limit!
  • im 14, actually

Why? Im just as much of a fan as you
    im 14, actually

Why? Im just as much of a fan as you

because some subjects are sensetive, and should not be discussed with minors, well at least a room where adults can talk openly
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Gonna lock this, mjisnotdeadduhh knows exactly what happened and those who are interested can contact Mo. If I ever see another thread like this, I will delete it without notification.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.