POLL: Is Michael apart of the endless cycle of (cont)

Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
POLL: Is Michael actually apart of the endless cycles of really big super stars dying young? It happened to Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, and John Lennon. Michael of course was the biggest star the world has ever seen. It has happened time and time again, ya know?

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    No, because he's not dead!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The problem here is that there is proof that MJ feared for his life, that he talked about conspiracy towards him and it did happen.

He could have really die by natural causes, stress kills, but his life said a lot already about his "death". To die I guess it was neccesarely to uncover many injustices. There was no other way imho.
  • First off, I’m a big guy (250 lbs), and this shoe is very comfortable. I use it as an everyday work shoe (although I alternate between black and brown). Fits a little snugger than the brown pair I have, and I need a shoe horn to put on, but still very good fit. I’m guessing I’ll purchase again once these wear out.

cheap ECCO Shoes

for real?
  • First off, I’m a big guy (250 lbs), and this shoe is very comfortable. I use it as an everyday work shoe (although I alternate between black and brown). Fits a little snugger than the brown pair I have, and I need a shoe horn to put on, but still very good fit. I’m guessing I’ll purchase again once these wear out.

cheap ECCO Shoes
    huh?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    ugh spam alert again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And yes they do indeed look cheap.