body is missing...

moonball29moonball29 Posts: 38
edited January 1970 in News
I caught a tabloid headline in the store today that said MJs body was missing, that the casket was always empty and the family put out a fake statement about being worried about grave robbers. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• Could you tell us at least the name of the tabloid? Thank you.
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    I saw that also it's in the Globe <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Saw it and got it.
  • MJ's body is missing because............. MJs body was never IN the casket. Sometime our eyes play TRICks on us and you can bet your life
    and MJ's life too
    that there is a REASON for that, absolutely. "Official" documents can be DOCTORed..... medical/autopsy reports breached....... people can be paid off because in THEIR eyes $$$ = POWER. This is not always the case because......... family = blood = protection = understanding = L.O.V.E.
    The tabloid trash and media whore$ only THINK they know what they know. But the TRUTH is......... they don't even know 99.9% of the truth. So they jump on the "we are in the know" bandwagon so they can bump up their ratings with their tabloid garbage. Well, you know what? Their newspapers would be better serve as toilet paper to wipe the doo doo off their butts <
    because that is where their heads are.
    You can rest assured that MJ is somewhere safe and laughing at this circus. Let me make myself clear when I say "circus"
    NOT at you, NOT at the hoax investigators, NOT at the fans....... but the MEDia circus. And he SHOULd be able to laugh a little, right? God knows they have created a circus about HIS life and laughed at him for so long.
    I don't know about you all but I am a huge MJ fan and I am laughing at those morons too. Let's laugh with Michael......... cause we know how much he loooooves pranks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless you and I love you.
    Peter xoxo
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    PeterPanInTheSky, I enjoy your post! Yes his laugh is infectious! This reminds me of the song
    Give In To Me, only tables turned.
    You and your friends
    Were laughing at me in town
    But it's okay
    And it's okay
    You wont be laughing girl
    When I'm not around
    I'll be okay
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    MJ's body is missing because............. MJs body was never IN the casket. Sometime our eyes play TRICks on us and you can bet your life
    and MJ's life too
    that there is a REASON for that, absolutely. "Official" documents can be DOCTORed..... medical/autopsy reports breached....... people can be paid off because in THEIR eyes $$$ = POWER. This is not always the case because......... family = blood = protection = understanding = L.O.V.E.
    The tabloid trash and media whore$ only THINK they know what they know. But the TRUTH is......... they don't even know 99.9% of the truth. So they jump on the "we are in the know" bandwagon so they can bump up their ratings with their tabloid garbage. Well, you know what? Their newspapers would be better serve as toilet paper to wipe the doo doo off their butts <
    because that is where their heads are.
    You can rest assured that MJ is somewhere safe and laughing at this circus. Let me make myself clear when I say "circus"
    NOT at you, NOT at the hoax investigators, NOT at the fans....... but the MEDia circus. And he SHOULd be able to laugh a little, right? God knows they have created a circus about HIS life and laughed at him for so long.
    I don't know about you all but I am a huge MJ fan and I am laughing at those morons too. Let's laugh with Michael......... cause we know how much he loooooves pranks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless you and I love you.
    Peter xoxo

Hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Dear Peter, your post is soooo funny and I have a feeling the things you say are true too. God bless you and God bless Michael too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Peter, I think you are right on, dear! CIRCUS is the word.

And since it's about "Breaking <the> News" - I am sure, Michael is loving this!