Larry King announces he's ending nightly show

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
LK.jpg

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/kingsthings<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    No more Larry King?! Craziness!
  • exactly - LK MUST have gotten his check from MJ for his participation! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LK held up his part of the bargain - many jackson family interviews full of clues and sarcasm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "He's still dead by the way!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i dont know what to make of this. opinions?
  • Will Larry be going out with a "BAM"?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What if Em Jay takes over..????? The Em Jay Live show. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Hmmm....I like Larry...he gave us so many clues and those ironically & funny questions concerning MJ's case!
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> This is intresting as one king makes his exit do you thnk another king will make his entrance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> this could be significant too I wonder how Larrys last show will turn out.......hmm i wonder if hes geting away for a reason. WE WILL SEE
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    What if Em Jay takes over..????? The Em Jay Live show. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good one!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I watched Larry last night he had Bill maher on and Bill likes to takes some good pot shots at the good ole Government. He made a good point last night...he said something about how we have 2 political parties,but who is representing the "people!" I think this is the case with most if not all governments, that's why we need to stop the dirty Bastards! Sorry just a little venting there <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Anyway...Larry had Michael's name flashing on the bottom of the ticker thingy at the bottom of the screen...Larry is definitely in the know, in my opinion. Also he is showing that Michael special again this saturday, the one with Don Lemon...thought I would share in case someone here missed it last week.
  • Larry is a Good Fellow...will be missed.
    KIng MIke and KIng Larry..both good , smart Fellows!!
    Wonder..if Larry will become a familiar face at Neverland...in his retirement???
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Remember Larry said he would be back for specials <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I was so crushed when i heard this. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Larry
    I think he is one of the most professional and caring interviewers EVER!
    He is a good person
    What the hell am i going to watch at 9pm here during the week? I truly will be lost without his show
  • I was watching Larry King last night ( Tuesday 11/16), you know how they flash info on the bottom of the set? I found it interesting when I saw that Larry's last show will be one month from tonight (11/16) which would be 12/14. Interesting...... Take care, Love to All
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    14th December is shaping up to be a very busy day!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I was watching Larry King last night ( Tuesday 11/16), you know how they flash info on the bottom of the set? I found it interesting when I saw that Larry's last show will be one month from tonight (11/16) which would be 12/14. Interesting...... Take care, Love to All

I guess that would make December 16, not December 14. December 16 is exactly 77 weeks after June 25, 2009. Coincidence?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Souza, I counted 4 weeks from last night, which would be 12/14. But the way you figured it, makes it even more interesting.....hmmmmmm. Thanks. Take care, Love to All
  • 12/14 is the release date for Michael the album?!? There was alot of speculation at why the album was being released so late into the holiday season; from a sales perspective it didn't make sense b/c there will obviously be a huge demand. This does shed an interesting light on the date. As Souza stated 77 weeks after 6/25. Also 14 is divisible by 7. Could that make a 777?
  • If you google "larry king last show" several sites come up with quotes from Larry that say his last show is going to be Dec. 16th and his last guest is Mario Cuomo; who was also his 1st guest. Something could still happen on the 14th, but a Michael comeback would obviously othershadow any other show he would do. In another words; what would be the point of having any other guest on after Michael Jackson makes his comeback!! I would think he would do something regarding Michael considering the traffic that this has given his blogs and ratings. I guess time will tell. I also remember reading that Larry will continue to do special programs for CNN after his show ends, so this part of the story is probably far from over <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi 2ndStarTheRight...

The other night Larry had his producer on and they talked about how they basically would "bump" someone off of that night's show for someone more popular or on demand. So maybe Mario will get the boot......for our Man. Who knows, WISHFUL THINKING!!! So you are right only time will tell. Wouldn't it be great..........Take care, Love to All
  • Sandythyme-
    I did not see that LKL when the producer was on so I had not heard that! My fingers are crossed that Mario gets the bump!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I really think some sort of show on Michael has to be done before the end of his run. There is too much in the news lately and it has been such a big part of Larry's show and blogs for the past year. I'm anxious to see what comes of this.

Great to meet you!!
  • OH NO, I LOVE LARRY KING <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    THIS IS SO SAD,!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    That was announced LOOOOONNG time ago and I have to say - no, I will not miss him at all.
    Just that he had a certain standard and what will follow will have to measure up.
    Hope his blogs in the web stay up - they were the more interesting side of this "stardom".
    LKL, Oprah and the like - one reason to not watch TV.
  • That was announced LOOOOONNG time ago and I have to say - no, I will not miss him at all.
    Just that he had a certain standard and what will follow will have to measure up.
    Hope his blogs in the web stay up - they were the more interesting side of this "stardom".
    LKL, Oprah and the like - one reason to not watch TV.

OH WELL AINT GRACE BEING SO TRUTHFUL TONIGHT..lol
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Tumic, share your glass with me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    parties should be celebrated when they occur... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2ndStarTheRight
    Great to meet you too! I agree, there has to be an entire show devoted to Michael before Larry steps down from this position. Way to much news lately like you said. I also find it very curious that since Larry's interview with Jermaine on 6.25.10 ....And the major slip up (Larry asking "do you think he's out there somewhere" and Jermaine replied yes, followed by why would you ask me that with an oh no look on his face), we have not seen or heard much from him (from Jermaine). I also find it interesting and I could be wrong, but when Larry interviewed Jermaine in 9/09 I am pretty sure they live on the same street and are friendly. I will look into that a bit more. I guess I have in the back of my mind that Larry knows something or is curious about the situation. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Take care, Love to All <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->