TS identity clue on Ghosts?

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Okay I've got another idea about TS's identity. Might sound kooky, but here goes. I was on the clip the 5 brothers just put out, where they put Tom Sneddon video with Michael as the mayor in Ghosts. Does everyone agree the the mayor in Ghost is really representing Tom Sneddon, who wants to drive Michael out of town and down to the ground. You see how Michael explains how the mayor is asserting his authority and then suddenly starts to feel funny, and things start happening to his body, like he's being possessed by something else. It is the spirit of Michael. The hand bursts out of his chest with a mirror. Then his body starts to dance Michael's moves and dance, uncontrollably. It is in fact Michael disguised as and living through the mayor. Okay the connection.

TS said he is not Michael. The initials could stand for the obvious Tom Sneddon, but we know he's a villian and not loving Michael. But what if----Michael was speaking through him as if he were a puppet. Michael writes the updates and reveal, and says in truth, I'm not Michael, I'm Tom Sneddon --in his body. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (A little pretend game you know, with a little tongue in cheek!) Remember Michael said at the end of TII, that he was going to play with them a little bit. I'm sure he has help with some of the writing and reading of the forum comments too, cause I'm sure it would be time consuming. He may have a whole team working on it. Just like a whole movie production crew! There is SO much connection in the movie Ghosts to this whole hoax, a veritable goldmine. What do you guys think?

Comments

• melodymelody Posts: 196
    Kooky indeed, lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's actually pretty clever though, but I hope it isn't true: I'm not a fan of sneaky half-truths. It took me a while to trust TS; this would really blow it, even if it is Michael. I would cynically wonder, "what else has he lied about"? The whole crew/team thing I have no qualms believing though; there's a heck of a lot to read on here!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't think TS is Tom Sneddon (but, hey, what do I know!), but I'm sure the mayor in Ghosts is a representation of him and others that wanted MJ gone. I love that film!

MJ: 'So, do you still want me to go?'
    Mayor: 'Yes, yes'
    MJ: 'Fine, I'll go'

Then he 'kills' himself by smashing himself on the floor (and makes me cry!), only to show his big face at the door later and scare the **** out of the mayor! Go MJ - you show 'em!