UPDATE ON MJ'S BODYGUARD'S NEPHEW

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Please read comments!!!!

<!-- m -->http://bit.ly/bqlM6s<!-- m -->

Comments

• bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    Someone contacted Marvin. He hasn't seen his brother since the 80s and does not know who this nephew is.

So I guess that's that then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Thank you!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not that much of a surprise...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TruthBeToldTruthBeTold Posts: 178
    why are you so quick to believe something you read on a YT comments?. its not hard to do some innovative writing and say that you've been in contact with someone.

Alot of people within this hoax world often become jelous, or if they dont believe in the story themselves they try to debunk it quickly. We may never know the truth about the caller.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    why are you so quick to believe something you read on a YT comments?. its not hard to do some innovative writing and say that you've been in contact with someone.

Alot of people within this hoax world often become jelous, or if they dont believe in the story themselves they try to debunk it quickly. We may never know the truth about the caller.

I was about to say the same ..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Why is a YouTube comment more credible then the caller.

Human nature is a very odd and complex thing.

I am still neutral on this and would like to find more information before settling on an opinion. YouTube comments don't count, in my opinion, as legitimate research or verification.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It will be interesting to just wait and see
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I am continuing to Keep the Faith!
  • The caller sounded really genuine i'm not going to rule him out yet. What crossed my mind is maybe being Marvin's nephew was made up, I honestly think MJ had this released.
  • TruthBeToldTruthBeTold Posts: 178
    The caller never ones stutters his words or messes up his sentences, and that, proven by physcology shows that when you are telling the truth you dont mess up sentences or stutter, stutter your words and setences are all tell tale signs of someone lying.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thats true he was very calm and collected he did not over do it which is what normally happens
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Actually I don't care about this nephew thing so much. He didn't give us anything new so why would I care if he's legit or not.
  • lovelidaelovelidae Posts: 75
    Who has checked out the person who said they tracked down Uncle Marvin? I mean how exactly did they track down Marvin so quickly? Do they even know if they had the right person? Who are they that they are such a credible source?

I have listened to this video a few times and I don't detect a lot of lying. The guy on the video goes on tangents, which is quite unusual for a liar because liars are usually methodical and meticulous in word choice. They are usually trying to remember the lie or script and just normally don't go off on a tangent style rant. He seemed very natural and there was no stuttering or anything like that.

I'm 50/50 on this and so many other things point to MJ being alive that I don't need the validity of this YT to confirm my belief.

Either way I'm not discounting this guy just yet.
    Actually I don't care about this nephew thing so much. He didn't give us anything new so why would I care if he's legit or not.

How in the world can you say that with a straight face???

If what he says is the truth it's, um, hoax shattering.
    I have listened to this video a few times and I don't detect a lot of lying. The guy on the video goes on tangents, which is quite unusual for a liar because liars are usually methodical and meticulous in word choice. They are usually trying to remember the lie or script and just normally don't go off on a tangent style rant. He seemed very natural and there was no stuttering or anything like that.

Exactly. This guy is either an Oscar winning actor or he's telling what he believes to be the truth. Or he could be a pathological liar I suppose. But it's fairly compelling testimony, which is why I still haven't classified it as BS.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I agree, it's easy for me to disregard that youtube comment. We'll see where this goes but for the moment, I agree with everybody else about the way he speaks and what he's saying in general, I think this guy sounds pretty genuine!!!
  • The caller never ones stutters his words or messes up his sentences, and that, proven by physcology shows that when you are telling the truth you dont mess up sentences or stutter, stutter your words and setences are all tell tale signs of someone lying.

You are absolutely right, I studied phsychology, and it is a proven factor if you lie you do mumble and stutter. I feel this person is telling the truth. But my question is why? If MJ is in danger why announce this by radio so everyone can know about it? Wouldn't this put MJ more into danger?
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    Why would anyone assume that all lying is characterized by stutters and hesitations? If lying was that easy to discern, humans wouldn't get away with half the BS they pull.

And nothing he said can be verified anyway (unless he or the uncle offers up some proof), And the uncle probably can't say jack either way b/c I'm sure he's bound by a confidentiality agreement. So how does anything "the nephew" said actually confirm the hoax?

Even if the bodyguard is still getting paychecks, that just means the estate kept him on the payroll, probably for the kids and to secure the properties. I believe they did this with most of the security staff, at least for a while.
  • why are you so quick to believe something you read on a YT comments?. its not hard to do some innovative writing and say that you've been in contact with someone.

That's true - I guess we all believe what we want to. That person never provided proof - just a message that Marvin didn't know the person. For me - I'll wait it out. The truth will prevail in the end.
  • This is what she said about her conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kittycat10100 Look in the channel comment's part...she wrote it all down...it wont let me cut and paste it here...oh, and I too found his number...he has a limo service and a body guard service...easy peasy...LOL

Oh, and I told you all he was a body guard for tours along time ago! I got yelled at for that!
  • here are his numbers
    Marvin butts
    Mr bubbles detailing (513)3690064
    air marvins limo service (513) 221-3200
    butts foundation (513) 369-0025.

all things he owns...there is also a body gaurd company and a clothing store for big and tall he owns but I can't find them...I found them yesterday and I can't get them back.
    here are his numbers
    Marvin butts

all things he owns...there is also a body gaurd company and a clothing store for big and tall he owns but I can't find them...I found them yesterday and I can't get them back.

How do you know that's the Marvin the caller is referring to?

Or are you assuming <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • here are his numbers
    Marvin butts

How do you know that's the Marvin the caller is referring to?

Or are you assuming <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    because the only body guards around MJ at the time of his death were not named Marvin and this Marivn Butts did work for MJ...He says so on the page I got the foundation number from. And ya know what...why does anyone who takes a moment to research, to do what anyone else can do, and report it always have to be shot down?! NO ONE here went to that girls channel to see what else she had to say even though she said visit her page to see the story in the comments the poster provided! Thats all you get here on this sight...if you wanna shoot me down then have some evidence to back yourself up! Find another Marvin!
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... yeah me neither <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm only reading this thread cause there's nothing else to <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    so this nephew knows about the radio show..makes you wonder if he knows about us too?? if so, he could have come here and mentioned something
    (just a thought)