US Archive/Death reports

Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I love to surch in archives.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
So i surch for death reports from Michael/Michael Joe / Michael Joseph in the US Archives and i found weird things...
Here the link
<!-- m -->http://www.archives.com/<!-- m -->

I found one Michael Joseph Jackson death report, with weird relatives....like Elvis Presley , Lisa Marie, Diana Ross and so on.

Also i look after Elvis Presley and they have the wrong day of death...born 01.08.1935, died 08.01.1977, but it was the 08.16.1977.....

There where no birth report find from all the Jacksons...
I found death reports from a Michael Jackson....in a link below he was introduced as the 7 th child of the Jackson Family and a singer and entertainer, but his age wasn't right....there stands ons time 63 years, one time 68 years and he die suddenly at his Holmby Hills Home after a long disease....one of them where crematet one day before Memorial. There also stands that TMZ has reported the death and nonefrom themanagement had made a statement....i can't copy it or give the link....i had payed for the information...it's not allowed to copy the info's.
But this reports that say that a Michael Joseph Jackson has suddenly died after a long disease could be if you remember the paramedics speaking about a old sick man....the ages was not right, but they say a member of the Jackson family and when he was cremated....to late....it can't be a brother...the 7th child can't be 63 or 67 years old....but what it is ?????????????

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    You should be able to Copy paste the info here. I understand if there is a no right click lock on something but copy paste is something you should be able to do. God I wish I was on that site with you lol, I know how to disable locking features that keep people from getting stuff.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    If you can't copy/paste you can make a screenshot..

EDIT: .. or do you mean you don't want to share the info because you paid for it? I don't get it :s
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I love to surch in archives.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So i surch for death reports from Michael/Michael Joe / Michael Joseph in the US Archives and i found weird things...
    Here the link
    <!-- m -->http://www.archives.com/<!-- m -->

I found one Michael Joseph Jackson death report, with weird relatives....like Elvis Presley , Lisa Marie, Diana Ross and so on.

Also i look after Elvis Presley and they have the wrong day of death...born 01.08.1935, died 08.01.1977, but it was the 08.16.1977.....

There where no birth report find from all the Jacksons...
    I found death reports from a Michael Jackson....in a link below he was introduced as the 7 th child of the Jackson Family and a singer and entertainer, but his age wasn't right....there stands ons time 63 years, one time 68 years and he die suddenly at his Holmby Hills Home after a long disease....one of them where crematet one day before Memorial. There also stands that TMZ has reported the death and nonefrom themanagement had made a statement....i can't copy it or give the link....i had payed for the information...it's not allowed to copy the info's.
    But this reports that say that a Michael Joseph Jackson has suddenly died after a long disease could be if you remember the paramedics speaking about a old sick man....the ages was not right, but they say a member of the Jackson family and when he was cremated....to late....it can't be a brother...the 7th child can't be 63 or 67 years old....but what it is ?????????????

I must read that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    I find this interesting, but strange that the age is incorrect. I read months ago somewhere that Michael had been cremated, and maybe the autopsy is incorrect to hide what he really died of to protect him and his legacy. There was talk of AIDS at one point. Could the family be hiding that he had this disease, as it would stir the media up into thinking that he had indeed been gay or something. It could explain why we are all being led up the wrong path, thinking it is a hoax, when really the family could be lying to protect him and his children. Don't attack me for these comments, but it is a possibility if you think about it. That is probably why we are all so confused!!!!
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    Oh no, i would love to take it here in the forum, but when i try to take a copy i mark the text and when i will copy it, it's again not market....i fear i am very stupid in this thinks and i see me writting this all down...but i am tired....

This Michael Joseph Jackson , where they wrote he was the 7th child and so on from the Jacksons, was 63 years old and died on the 16. June !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I surch and surch...it's hard when you don't understand all and i had to use a translation....
    It seams that he was not an american...he dies in LA, but was cremated in UK and there are his relatives.

OK, i print it and began writting.....it's all for LOVE !!!!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Oh no, i would love to take it here in the forum, but when i try to take a copy i mark the text and when i will copy it, it's again not market....i fear i am very stupid in this thinks and i see me writting this all down...but i am tired....

This Michael Joseph Jackson , where they wrote he was the 7th child and so on from the Jacksons, was 63 years old and died on the 16. June !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I surch and surch...it's hard when you don't understand all and i had to use a translation....
    It seams that he was not an american...he dies in LA, but was cremated in UK and there are his relatives.

You don't need to write it just make screenshots ..
    I find this interesting, but strange that the age is incorrect. I read months ago somewhere that Michael had been cremated, and maybe the autopsy is incorrect to hide what he really died of to protect him and his legacy. There was talk of AIDS at one point. Could the family be hiding that he had this disease, as it would stir the media up into thinking that he had indeed been gay or something. It could explain why we are all being led up the wrong path, thinking it is a hoax, when really the family could be lying to protect him and his children. Don't attack me for these comments, but it is a possibility if you think about it. That is probably why we are all so confused!!!!

Aids can be transmitted by other ways, not only by "being gay". Tattoos, niddles, transfusions...
  • I find this interesting, but strange that the age is incorrect. I read months ago somewhere that Michael had been cremated, and maybe the autopsy is incorrect to hide what he really died of to protect him and his legacy. There was talk of AIDS at one point. Could the family be hiding that he had this disease, as it would stir the media up into thinking that he had indeed been gay or something. It could explain why we are all being led up the wrong path, thinking it is a hoax, when really the family could be lying to protect him and his children. Don't attack me for these comments, but it is a possibility if you think about it. That is probably why we are all so confused!!!!

No - he did not have this disease. Maybe some other, but not this one. He would have gradually gotten to the point where he was bedridden. Plus the outward signs would have been visible to anyone who saw him. Please people - don't spread this as truth as it was just a suggestion. I would bet my life on the fact that he didn't have aids. Thanks.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182

i have had the same thoughts...then i think well if he did have some fatal disease, then why all the slip ups and the carry on...what i'm trying to say is if he did have a disease and they wanted to cover it up...why not just say they found him at home alone in his room and he had died of a heart attack, i dont think murray would be in the picture... i am staying positive, and ruling this one out <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i hope this made sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm sticking to the theory that Michael Joe and Michael Joseph are 2 different twin Michaels and we in fact did lose one of them.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    vitiligo is an immune disorder so is aids. perhaps translating is bringing confusion.
    First Name : Michael Joseph
    Last Name : Jackson
    No Birth Date :
    Death Date : 06.16.2009
    Relatives : Dyson Edward Harry
    Source : Mansfield Chad - Mansfield East Midlands ( UK again)
    Obituary Publication Date : 04.12.2010
    Record Type : Death Records
    Collection : U.S. Newspaper Obituaries

Michael Joseph Jackson
    Mansfield Chad-Mansfield, East Midlands

Obituary Michael Joseph Jackson was an American recording artist and entertainer. The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of the ...
    Published in the Gravesand Reporter on 29.June 2009. This announcement has 1 photo ( MJ visiting Ronald Reagan...edit of Badgirl...)and 3 candles.
    Published in the Hampstead&High Express Series on 29.June 2009. This announcement has 1 photo ( same) and 1 candle.
    Published in the Wood &Vale Express Series on 29.June 2009. This announcement has one photo.
    Published in the Dartford and Swanley Times on 29.June 2009. This annoncement has one photo.
    Obituary Dyson Edward Harry :
    Passed away on June 16,2009, aged 63 years.
    Service and cremation at City Road on Monday July 6 at 2:15 pm family flowers only please.
    I will miss your bad jokes....
    Published in the TheStar.co.uk on 2.July 2009

Finished...Death report from LA, funeral in UK.....the paramedics said it was a old man....dosen't his hands in the last pic looking older than 50 years ???? When we only see the mask and the sunglasses ?
    Hasn't he sometimes a english dialekt ???
  • gay people are NOT the only one that get AIDS <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I see 2 obits here. This Dyson guy and Michael. Not really anything about Michael said here.
    First...there where so much disease you could get....why do you think on Aids ? I don't think so.
    I can't believe that it was a brother or aspecialy a twin....
    It can be that they found many years ago a man that could be a double.....he was 13 years older, but you can't find anyone who was the same age, look alike and could dance, sing and speak like you....thats to much.
    So it could be that double gets a disease and Michael cares for him in his last weeks....he died at the 16. June, so enough time to plan this all.
    Some ppl say you could make a face and a body look younger, but not the hands...they show your age and i found in most pics that MJ hands are looking so old....

I have here a second death report from a Michael Jackson born 08.29.1958 , oh no 1959 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and dies at 06.25.2009

Michael Jackson
    First Name: Michael
    Last Name: Jackson
    Obituary Detail: View the full obituary text
    Estimated Birth Date: 1959
    Death Date: 6-25-2009
    Age at death: 50
    Locations: Santa Maria, CA
    Relatives: Singer Michael
    Janet Jackson
    Ed Souza
    Source: North County News - Yorktown Heights, NY
    Obituary Publication Date: 03/13/2010
    Record Type: Death Records
    Collection: U.S. Newspaper Obituaries
    Source Information
    Source: U.S. Newspaper Sources
    Years: 2004 to 2009
    Description: This collection of U.S. newspaper obituaries comes from a compilation of various newspaper sources. This collection of over 50 million records covers U.S. deaths recorded between 2004 and 2009.
    Michael Jackson

03/13/2010
    North County News - Yorktown Heights, NY
    AP Singer Michael Jackson (C) and sisters LaToya (L) and Janet Jackson walk over to greets fans during a lunch break at a pretrial hearing in Santa Maria, California in this August 16, 2004 file photo. Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and went on to set the world dancing to the thumping rhythms of his music for decades, died on June 25, 2009, TMZ website reported. He was 50. There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment. REUTERS/Ed Souza/Pool/Files (UNITED STATES ENTERTAINMENT HEALTH) Is this one of your ancestors?

You see, an old woman could ever learn new tricks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And here is more to the Michael Jackson above :
    Michael Joseph Jackson
    First Name: Michael
    Middle Name: Joseph
    Last Name: Jackson
    Obituary Detail: View the full obituary text
    Birth Date: 8-29-1958
    Age at death: 50
    Locations: MTV (View On Map)
    New York (View On Map)
    Los Angeles (View On Map)
    Holmby Hills (View On Map)
    New York City (View On Map)
    Berlin (View On Map)
    Jackson (View On Map)
    Gary, IN (View On Map)
    Relatives: Quincy Jones
    Anthony Mccartney
    Solvej Schou
    Jocelyn Noveck
    Michael Levine
    Billie Jean
    Elvis Presley
    Mariah Carey
    Linda Deutsch
    Lisa Marie
    Jermaine
    For Michael
    By LYNN ELBER
    Jackson
    Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
    Virginia Byrne
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Michael Joseph Jackson
    Diana Ross
    Presley
    Prince Michael Ii
    Jackie
    Derrik J. Lang
    Hillel Italie
    Source: Santa Cruz County Sentinel - Santa Cruz, CA
    Obituary Publication Date: 06/26/2009
    Record Type: Death Records
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

If you pm me your username and password, I can make screenprints for you, I think that's much easier.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Screen shots, dude, screen shots that all we need
  • Relatives: Quincy Jones
    Anthony Mccartney
    Solvej Schou
    Jocelyn Noveck
    Michael Levine
    Billie Jean
    Elvis Presley
    Mariah Carey
    Linda Deutsch
    Lisa Marie
    Jermaine
    For Michael
    By LYNN ELBER
    Jackson
    Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
    Virginia Byrne
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Michael Joseph Jackson
    Diana Ross
    Presley
    Prince Michael Ii
    Jackie
    Derrik J. Lang
    Hillel Italie

Maybe these are all the people who are in on the hoax...even Billie Jean... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

On another note...how do you make a screen shot?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I typed last and first name in search and got the results, scroll down to findgrave section and you will see this

<!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=38746353<!-- m -->
  • I find this interesting, but strange that the age is incorrect. I read months ago somewhere that Michael had been cremated, and maybe the autopsy is incorrect to hide what he really died of to protect him and his legacy. There was talk of AIDS at one point. Could the family be hiding that he had this disease, as it would stir the media up into thinking that he had indeed been gay or something. It could explain why we are all being led up the wrong path, thinking it is a hoax, when really the family could be lying to protect him and his children. Don't attack me for these comments, but it is a possibility if you think about it. That is probably why we are all so confused!!!!
    I know what you mean...but that would mean the family rather shows him as a hardcore drug addict instead of an aids victim (which he could have got from blood transfusions, for example). Weird.
    Hello,
    i can only say that i had all written what i saw or had make a copy....it was not aloud to public this sides, so i don't make a screenshot.
    You can be a member to and will find all this informations...it costs ....i have it on another pc....around 45-50 Dollar /year and every detail surch 4,95 Dollar.
    Here is the Link to the side:

<!-- m -->http://www.archives.com/ga.aspx?_act=an ... llc6&ucb=1<!-- m -->

I hope you understand.....i will not get any trouble with the owner of the side.
    you won´t get in to trouble. You already paid for the search