My MJ Speedpainting Tribute

mjforalltimemjforalltime Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
[youtube:4xi9onbt]

Hi Guys, I've been lurking here for quite a while. But this is the first time I'm posting here. Please watch my speedpainting tribute to Michael Jackson. I really am not a professional artist. This is my first speedpainting or even first ever human painting. I am just inspired so much by MJ and this is my way of thanking him and showing others how much of an inspiration he is to a lot of us. I hope you'll find time to watch it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• WOW! I can't wait to see your 100th "human" painting if that is ONLY your first! Amazing, I think you can call yourself an artist. Have you ever tried real paints? You really have an eye! What program was that? I would love to try something like that. Great job! You "ARTIST!"
  • WOW! I can't wait to see your 100th "human" painting if that is ONLY your first! Amazing, I think you can call yourself an artist. Have you ever tried real paints? You really have an eye! What program was that? I would love to try something like that. Great job! You "ARTIST!"

Geee..thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have tried real painting a very few times (mostly landscapes or still objects) as a requirement in school. Lol. But not as a hobby. Thanks so much.
    Oh by the way, I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Camtasia Recording Studio. You should try it too! MJ- inspiration can really bring out the best in you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    [youtube:5af1yyh7]

Hi Guys, I've been lurking here for quite a while. But this is the first time I'm posting here. Please watch my speedpainting tribute to Michael Jackson. I really am not a professional artist. This is my first speedpainting or even first ever human painting. I am just inspired so much by MJ and this is my way of thanking him and showing others how much of an inspiration he is to a lot of us. I hope you'll find time to watch it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Wow....amazing.....thanks, that was fun to watch come to life.
  • [youtube:2gbyof8b]

Wow....amazing.....thanks, that was fun to watch come to life.

Thanks!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->