edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11596&start=25#p199222<!-- l -->
Hazzely wrote:

rwrwer.png

fafan.png

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Yes, we are still there...and not random <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Then, the article about hidden messages on MJ ' s tomb ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks, TS !
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    just thinking... why is TS pointing this out to us? could it be that we can also do something at the tmz page that promotes the hoax somehow? eg leave comments about elvisandmj.com and eliza presley posting on our forum?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    just thinking... why is TS pointing this out to us? could it be that we can also do something at the tmz page that promotes the hoax somehow? eg leave comments about elvisandmj.com and eliza presley posting on our forum?

I think that must be it..
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    So, have we got to get MJ Death Hoax onto the Featured Blogs list on TMZ's home page? Is that what this is about? How do we do that, anyone??
  • So, have we got to get MJ Death Hoax onto the Featured Blogs list on TMZ's home page? Is that what this is about? How do we do that, anyone??

It already was on the Featured Blogs list:

asdsaw.png
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    So, have we got to get MJ Death Hoax onto the Featured Blogs list on TMZ's home page? Is that what this is about? How do we do that, anyone??

It already was on the Featured Blogs list:

asdsaw.png

So, why do you think we are being redirected to it now?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes I also wonder why the redirection to this ? I understand that we have to make the forum appear somewhere in the same kind of list. Makes me think of Twitter but we all know how it ended. Must we try again with the name of the forum rather than ElvisAndMJdotcom ?
  • Maybe we need to post a link on twitter which is the same as if it comes directly off the TMZ blogg list rather than here almost as if TMZ is directing to here "if you get my meaning" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a thought <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So what would the link be, I tried to get it up on TMZ but it changed its link as it arrived here, any computer wizz kids out there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If JukeBox, or place a link elvisandmj.com time .. Harvey goes it costs nothing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This redirect generated a lot of questions TS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why this redirect ? Just sending good vibes ?
    Maybe the next one will tell us more...
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    or maybe we're supposed to get elvisandmj.com on the featured blog list? i have no idea how to do that tho, how did MJDHI get on that list?