HELLO EVERYBODY FROM ITALY!!

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi!! my name is luna and i'm from italy.... i hope it's not "too late",now,to join your investigations..... but,better late than ever!!
sorry for my english,i'm learning!!
my love to all

*LUNA*

Comments

• It's not late !

Welcome to the forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hi!! my name is luna and i'm from italy.... i hope it's not "too late",now,to join your investigations..... but,better late than ever!!
    my love to all

*LUNA*

Cara Luna sei la benevenuta. Da qualle parte d'Italia sei nata? Io sono nata in Canada pero i miei genitori sono degli Abruzzi.. Welcome to our hoax site.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Luna, Benvenuto. Ti auguro un buon tempo insieme a noi............xBaciX e amore
  • Luna, Benvenuto. Ti auguro un buon tempo insieme a noi............xBaciX e amore

2good2betrue parli anche te l'italiano? che bello, Pensavo che solo io parlavo l'italiano, io sono nata in Montreal, pero i miei genitori vengono dal'Italia. I am happy to find people who are Italians or speak Italian it feels close to home. Pace e amore a tutti
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    WELCOME <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey welcome! ^^
  • The girl's name Luna l(u)-
    na is pronounced LOO-nah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Luna is "moon". Mythology: one of the names of Artemis, goddess of the moon.
    Welcome..LOO-nah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Luna welcome.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    The girl's name Luna l(u)-
    na is pronounced LOO-nah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Luna is "moon". Mythology: one of the names of Artemis, goddess of the moon.
    Welcome..LOO-nah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

perfect pronunciation,supervision!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and,yes,luna means moon.....
    per tutti gli italiani che mi hanno chiesto di dove sono:vivo a napoli,a sud,ma sto per trasferirmi in inghilterra!! grazie per la bellissima accoglienza!!

thank you all for your great welcome!!
    kisses
    *LUNA*
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    welcome to join the rest of us <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> lunatics
  • welcome here=)
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hi!! my name is luna and i'm from italy.... i hope it's not "too late",now,to join your investigations..... but,better late than ever!!
    my love to all

*LUNA*

you on chatroom LUNA right ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->