Supporting ElvisAndMJ.Com

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI

As mentioned in this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12445<!-- l --> I have made a seperate group called ElvisAndMJ.com. It's not in the legend, or else it will become a circus with all the colors, and it will be confusing.

This group can also be contacted at once by PM. I will also make a new subforum named <!-- w -->www.ElvisAndMJ.com<!-- w -->, where we can discuss ideas to spread it all over the net.

For those that support this, sign up below, and I will add you. This way we can easily check if we have enough people to make a tweet trending for instance.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    yup count me in please.
  • I'm all in as always. Sign me up!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I'm in , I don't completely get the elvis thing , however I feel like the believers should be united!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So I guess it's all for LOVE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm in , I don't completely get the elvis thing , however I feel like the believers should be united!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you!!

Can we get more unconditional support like this?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Yes, I support this, and count it a privilege.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i believe, therefore, i am in.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm in.
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I am Down with The Kings and their Crowns..

The troot will prevail!

Peace
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    i'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes you can count me in too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is what it would sound like if the two kings performed on stage together.......
    [youtube:3jahoacr]
    [youtube:3jahoacr]
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    OK with me.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I'm in too. God bless you.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Not sure about the reaction we will get, but we are being lead by TS in this direction....so,
    in blind faith, I'M IN! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Of course I'm in...no question about it.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    I'm in! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • All in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE,
    Andy
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm in, if someone can assure me we're not meddling in Elvis or Eliza's business without their approval.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I'm in , I don't completely get the elvis thing , however I feel like the believers should be united!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

same here, even if i can´t understand completely all the posts about elvis, because english is not my language, i support all we can do about this!
    I´m IN 100%
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Hey there're two TTs now called IloveYOU and #urnotalone!

Let's take advatage and tweet #MJalive #Michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom #Elvisandmjdotcom (for the ones who support it)

Hurry up they won't last forever, spread that as much as you can! ^^
  • I'm in! Guess I'll really have to join Twitter now...after I resisted for so long!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Anything for Michael!
  • I'm in, if someone can assure me we're not meddling in Elvis or Eliza's business without their approval.

Read the post by Eliza on this forum. She retweeted #ElvisAndMJdotcom and then posted on our forum... so I think it's safe to say that we're not bothering her. As far as Elvis goes, do you think MJ would involve him if he didn't approve (and if he wasn't still alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )?

I know it might be just a little hard to understand, but we need as many people as possible to take this risk with us (the risk being looking "crazy", but come on we're on a death HOAX website, pretty sure anyone who wrote us off for being crazy did that a long time ago and weren't real friends anyway <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ), and to trust that it will all make sense in the end and that it will all be worth it. Sure, we could be losing our minds, but we could also go down in history as a group of human beings who came together in the name of truth and love seeking to change the world and SUCCEEDED. Do you think Michael Jackson cares if people view him as a "crazy" person for faking his deah? Do you think Michael Jackson cared if anyone thought he was "crazy" for having a pet monkey? Do you think Michael Jackson cared if people thought he was "crazy" for grabbing his crotch, twisting his knees, and being BAD? I don't think so! We must learn from his example now more than ever. We must EMBRACE the soul within ourselves that makes us unique. We must not DENY our minds the TRUTH that is being presented to us. We must INSPIRE others the way we have been INSPIRED.And we must take this rare OPPORTUNITY to do these things NOW while we still have the chance.
  • I´m in.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm in, if someone can assure me we're not meddling in Elvis or Eliza's business without their approval.

Read the post by Eliza on this forum. She retweeted #ElvisAndMJdotcom and then posted on our forum... so I think it's safe to say that we're not bothering her. As far as Elvis goes, do you think MJ would involve him if he didn't approve (and if he wasn't still alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )?

Thanks!
  • I`m in <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->