Discussion about making the media aware of ElvisAndMJ.com

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI

We need to start somewhere and I think we should start by mailing the media about ElvisAndMJ.com. If we collect the e-mail addresses of various media outlets here I think all of us should mail them about the site.

There are some excellent writers here and I want to ask you if some of you could make a draft e-mail, so everyone can mail the same info/evidence to the media. This should include of course the website url, videos about the DNA evidence, links to articles and blogs about Eliza's case and good arguments as to why it's obvious that both men are still alive and kicking.

If we mail enough media outlets (worldwide) we might get some of them to report about it. And as we have seen with the Sun article, it can snowball from there.

The mailing list so far:

<!-- e -->Sallie.Hofmeister@latimes.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->publisher@nytimes.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->thearts@nytimes.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->stonline@sph.com.sg<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->tnp@sph.com.sg<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->feedback@inquirer.com.ph<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->editor@nationgroup.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->editor@thedailystar.net<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->khyu@heraldm.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->webeditor@mail.chinapost.com.tw<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->Malini.Faasen@bnn.nl<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->monika.van.der.marel@sbs.nl<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->redactie-i@telegraaf.nl<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->ad@ad.nl<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->redactie@nu.nl<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->berlin@dpa.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->redaktion@neon.de<!-- e -->; <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dummy+MSLZ10425@kresskoepfe.de">dummy+MSLZ10425@kresskoepfe.de</a><!-- e -->

The tweet list so far:

@petervdvorst
@gerardekdom
@giel3fm
@EversStaatOp538
@ruuddewild
@stcom
@thenewpaper
@inquirerdotnet
@nationnews
@NgTzeYong
@latimescitydesk
@latimeslocal
@lanow
@Oregon_Live
@cnnbrk
@HuffingtonPost

If everyone can gather e-mail addresses (and/or Twitter accounts) in this thread, and a few can make a good strong e-mail draft, we can all mail them at once. I will copy all the addresses and Twitter accounts in this post, so it will be easy to copy and paste. Please add as much e-mail addresses etc. from your country/state. Let's see if they will still ignore it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Should we be careful about who we mail? I mean the Sun totally twisted what you guys said and tried to make beLIEvers sound a bit silly. I would hate that to happen again as I think it actually just created a wider gap between 'us and 'them' (by them I mean non-believers). If we can somehow get through to a responsible news outlet then that would be awesome.
  • Sorry, but don´t count on me.

Oh, and I don´t wanna be this new red thing.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Should we be careful about who we mail? I mean the Sun totally twisted what you guys said and tried to make beLIEvers sound a bit silly. I would hate that to happen again as I think it actually just created a wider gap between 'us and 'them' (by them I mean non-believers). If we can somehow get through to a responsible news outlet then that would be awesome.

I see where you are coming from, yet we did expose the Sun on the website after they posted that article. That is why the e-mail we send should be very well argumented. The media that contacted us AFTER the Sun article, was merely interested in the fact that they screwed us and many articles and blogs back then linked to the page with the real e-mails we sent, so everyone could read exactly what we wrote to her.

If we want attention to the site, the media is our best shot. People will enter the url and will read for themselves, even if an article is making fun of us. They will read about the undeniable DNA evidence of which I am sure most people don't even know about.

It's not about what an article says, as long as people will go to the webpage and read. And since people are nosey and curious by nature, they will, we saw what the Sun article did to the traffic on the websites.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, but don´t count on me.

Oh, and I don´t wanna be this new red thing.

We won't, and no problem, I removed you from the group.

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Whoa, I'm sorry I don't think it's a good idea
    I think we went already too far with the Elvisandmjdotcom theory and I don't really care if it was TS who came up with this, the media shouldn't be involved, this is Michael's hoax, let's let HIM lead it, in his own way..
    We shouldn't prepare the media for his return, Michael is the one who should take them by surprise and take his revenge back, plus this Elvisandmjdotcom doesn't look credible enough to make the media aware of it..
    I don't know if Michael would want this to be in the news..

This is just the way I see it, and I suppose there're many people who believe the same but they won't voice their opinion because they don't want others to get mad at them or to get involved in an argument..

I hope no one feels ofended by this, it's just the way I see it
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Whoa, I'm sorry I don't think it's a good idea
    I think we went already too far with the Elvisandmjdotcom theory and I don't really care if it was TS who came up with this, the media shouldn't be involved, this is Michael's hoax, let's let HIM lead it, in his own way..
    We shouldn't prepare the media for his return, Michael is the one who should take them by surprise and take his revenge back, plus this Elvisandmjdotcom doesn't look credible enough to make the media aware of it..
    I don't know if Michael would want this to be in the news..

This is just the way I see it, and I suppose there're many people who believe the same but they won't voice their opinion because they don't want others to get mad at them or to get involved in an argument..

I hope no one feels ofended by this, it's just the way I see it

Hazzely
    I agree with you
    Exactly how I see it also. The media is Michael's enemy.
  • vercorsvercors Posts: 148
    Finally, consider me as IN before I change my mind again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I will do everything for Michael!!! I will not be present, I do not go to the media ......
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Asia News Network: <!-- e -->stonline@sph.com.sg<!-- e -->
    The Straits Times (Singapore): <!-- e -->tnp@sph.com.sg<!-- e -->
    Today (Singapore): <!-- e -->feedback@inquirer.com.ph<!-- e -->
    Daily Yomiuri (Japan): <!-- e -->editor@nationgroup.com<!-- e -->
    The Star (Malaysia): <!-- e -->editor@thedailystar.net<!-- e -->
    The Brunei Times (Brunei): <!-- e -->khyu@heraldm.com<!-- e -->
    Vientiane Times (Laos): <!-- e -->webeditor@mail.chinapost.com.tw<!-- e -->
    The Statesman (India): <!-- e -->[url=htp://twitter.com/stcom]htp://twitter.com/stcom[/url]<!-- m -->
    The New Paper (Singapore): <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thenewpaper<!-- m -->
    Inquirer (Philippines): <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/inquirerdotnet<!-- m -->
    The Nation (Thailand): <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/nationnews<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/NgTzeYong<!-- m -->
    In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media!

I trust TS... don't know if this is along the lines of what TS is thinking, but if it is, i'll do it for sure.
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Unfortunately I can not stand behind this idea.
    Why we don't focus on Michael's real intention and message? What he wanted to change with the Army of L.O.V.E. in human consciousness is so much more important. I think the media can quickly use #elvisandmjdotcom against us. In the end in the public opinion we will be the stupid, those who have enriched the world by a new conspiracy-theory. For me the message of the Army of L.O.V.E. is too important to lose credibility.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to do (almost) everything that can be done in Michael's sense. But to give #elvisandmjdotcom to the press is not one of my favorite ideas.
    Do you think that Michael wanted us do that #elvisandmjdotcom-thing?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I think this is not the bad idea to get the public exposed to this and I do not see many ways to reach the public other than trying to get media attention.

Elvis has been dead much longer than MJ and media was already talking in the past about people believing Elvis was alive. It seems that with the new DNA evidence, at least some of media houses are still talking about this. But I have not seen a lot of talks on MJ faking his death.

The first reaction I get from almost anyone taking MJ might be alive is yeah, sure and Elvis is alive as well, give me a break... I am sure you have heard this also.
    So it seems that most of people I talked to knew about „Elvis still alive“ subject very well.

So why there cannot be „MJ still alive“ discussion?

If we believe this is a hoax, and presumalby since we are here we believe or at least some of us believe, then probably some of us also feel that this hoax is not only about MJ escaping to live a „normal“ life someplace else but rather to get The Message out.

We may not agree all what is The Message: heal the planet? love for children? expose dirty mind games or conspiracies? or sth else or all of the above. But at the end of a day it is all for LOVE, regardless what kind of definition we apply.

We do not know who in the hoax inner circle, who is aware and who is not, but still none of the family members or people that have been close to MJ said nothing IMO, to discourage us hoaxers. On the contrary they seem to encourage us to follow the path by saying: „it is conspiracy“, „Murray fall guy“, „they have always been after him“, „it will all come up“. Plus why the hell some family members are talking MJ was abusing drugs – regardless if this is true or not - isn’t it just helping Murray's defence?

Since June last year, for obvious reasons, there have been anormus news and talking about MJ. Definitely much more than if he would had got for This Is It concerts. Plus, what is more important I think, a lot of the discussion was not only about MJ as an artist but MJ as a human being. Probably for the first time after long long time. Why not to leverage on that?

I can imagine the question: spreading the message is one thing but Elvis and MJ is another. Yes, but at least for me this might be just the first step to get the message out. „Elvis still alive“ idea is already out there, so why not to leverage on this also? Once the doubt is there, maybe some people will start to dig into it, same as we did months ago, with a difference that there is so much good info already they can read.

Once there is MJ is alive topic out there, then it might be time to ask the question why? Why did he do this? It all of course may take time and patiency but regardless of what The Message is, by asking why question, it might be exposed and listened to.

The hoax did not reach millions, I do not know of course if it was assumed it would or not, but still, it reached us.

Of course we might be wrong doing this but isn’t everybody close to MJ taking about MJ legacy and spreading his message?

On my small personal experience. When last year I spoke to couple of my collegues about MJ being alive, they thought I was completely crazy and did not want to listen. I did never surrender and from time to time gave them a hint of what was going on. I was still called crazy... but after couple of months, it is them right now to ask me questions about MJ and it is not only hoax related. I call it my small success.

And as a closing remark, what do we risk by going to media: that they will call us insane? SO WHAT? Why do we care?

We all have choice what to do, but I am 100% supportive of the idea and am trying to figure out how to do best do this.
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Why we don't focus on Michael's real intention and message? What he wanted to change with the Army of L.O.V.E. in human consciousness is so much more important. I think the media can quickly use #elvisandmjdotcom against us. In the end in the public opinion we will be the stupid, those who have enriched the world by a new conspiracy-theory. For me the message of the Army of L.O.V.E. is too important to lose credibility.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to do (almost) everything that can be done in Michael's sense. But to give #elvisandmjdotcom to the press is not one of my favorite ideas.
    Please convince me of this idea... I really don't know...

• To those who object to informing the media:

Go to this forum category - <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=97<!-- l -->
    The hoax IS already in the media, so contacting the media about it is nothing new.

The Elvis/Eliza/DNA subject is also already in the media as Foxnews did items on it.

I still have the feeling that more people need to be aware of these hoaxes before the hoax can progress.

Mike did not hoax his death for nothing, he has a purpose. We need to let people know about it, we need to spread the word. In my opinion, it's our task.

Many people are waiting for a BAM, but I don't think that BAM can take place unless enough people are aware of what had happened, and what needs to be done.
  • Unfortunately I can not stand behind this idea.
    Why we don't focus on Michael's real intention and message? What he wanted to change with the Army of L.O.V.E. in human consciousness is so much more important.

How big is Mike's Army of L.O.V.E. now..? Do you think enough people joined to make that change..? I don't think so, we're far from enough people to accomplish a change.

That is why more people need to know about the hoax, so that they too can join Mike's Army of L.O.V.E. too.

If I believe that TS indeed does have inside information and therefore is in contact with Michael, which I do, then yes I believe Michael did want us to do the ElvisAndMJ.com thing.

And at this point, I don't give a rat's a** if I look stupid in the public's opinion. Human consciousness IS important but how can we make any changes without utilizing the resources we have? People aren't just going to suddenly wake up one day with an epiphany that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death to wake them up. We have to share what we know with them! It's like the gospel in a way. We can't expect people to know about it without giving them the information first. That's hard to do too, isn't it? Telling people about the gospel. A lot of people look at you like you're crazy if you come up to them with a Bible. But look how popular Christianity still is to this day. All because people were talking about a man who died and came back to life. Is it just me, or is that even HARDER to believe than what we are talking about? I'm just saying that when people get a taste of truth, it doesn't matter how "crazy" or unlikely it seems - once they believe in it they won't care if they look crazy anymore. That is how I feel... because the TRUTH is more IMPORTANT than my ego.

This in no way is going to be easy. But someone has to do it. Michael has made very clear that he wants to change the world and that he cannot do it by himself. He's counting on us. I urge everyone to please participate as much as possible. And if not, be thinking of other ideas. We are all apart of this.

• To those who object to informing the media:

Go to this forum category - <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=97<!-- l -->
    The hoax IS already in the media, so contacting the media about it is nothing new.

The Elvis/Eliza/DNA subject is also already in the media as Foxnews did items on it.

I still have the feeling that more people need to be aware of these hoaxes before the hoax can progress.

Mike did not hoax his death for nothing, he has a purpose. We need to let people know about it, we need to spread the word. In my opinion, it's our task.

Many people are waiting for a BAM, but I don't think that BAM can take place unless enough people are aware of what had happened, and what needs to be done.

A BAM is not a BAM if everyone knows about it.
    If this is what Michael wants, then yeah, we need to stand by his side and hep him.
    BUT how can you be so sure this is helping and not hurting him? It has been pretty quiet lately...maybe there's a reason for that.
    I can't support this.

If I believe that TS indeed does have inside information and therefore is in contact with Michael, which I do, then yes I believe Michael did want us to do the ElvisAndMJ.com thing.

And at this point, I don't give a rat's a** if I look stupid in the public's opinion. Human consciousness IS important but how can we make any changes without utilizing the resources we have? People aren't just going to suddenly wake up one day with an epiphany that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death to wake them up. We have to share what we know with them! It's like the gospel in a way. We can't expect people to know about it without giving them the information first. That's hard to do too, isn't it? Telling people about the gospel. A lot of people look at you like you're crazy if you come up to them with a Bible. But look how popular Christianity still is to this day. All because people were talking about a man who died and came back to life. Is it just me, or is that even HARDER to believe than what we are talking about? I'm just saying that when people get a taste of truth, it doesn't matter how "crazy" or unlikely it seems - once they believe in it they won't care if they look crazy anymore. That is how I feel... because the TRUTH is more IMPORTANT than my ego.

This in no way is going to be easy. But someone has to do it. Michael has made very clear that he wants to change the world and that he cannot do it by himself. He's counting on us. I urge everyone to please participate as much as possible. And if not, be thinking of other ideas. We are all apart of this.

Let's make an experiment...let's play a game <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Let's all pick ONE person who is still blind to what's going on in the world, who is (mostly) full of hate, an ignorant,etc..you get the idea...and let's try to wake him up and get him to change like you said. First convince him that MJ hoaxed his death to save his a$$ and then see if that changes his view on the world and his actions.
    Who up for the challenge?! From hose who support MJANDELVISDOTCOM.

P.S. If someone can be convinced that MJ is ( most likely) alive based on what we know, he is obviously a man who can still THINK. And if that is the case, isn't it easier to go straight to the source?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

TS is a person who needs mental help <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

sorry but are you for real? Have you read TS's posts? He's by far the most intelligent and analytical person to post here. Stop ridiculing someone else just cos you don't agree with their theory.

sorry but are you for real? Have you read TS's posts? He's by far the most intelligent and analytical person to post here. Stop ridiculing someone else just cos you don't agree with their theory.

Agreed. If TS needs mental help than so do I <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Let's make an experiment...let's play a game <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Let's all pick ONE person who is still blind to what's going on in the world, who is (mostly) full of hate, an ignorant,etc..you get the idea...and let's try to wake him up and get him to change like you said. First convince him that MJ hoaxed his death to save his a$$ and then see if that changes his view on the world and his actions.
    Who up for the challenge?! From hose who support MJANDELVISDOTCOM.

P.S. If someone can be convinced that MJ is ( most likely) alive based on what we know, he is obviously a man who can still THINK. And if that is the case, isn't it easier to go straight to the source?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This is a great idea that I've mentioned before. The one-on-one conversations we have with people can really go a long way. Especially for the older generations who may not be as computer savvy as we are. It doesn't necessarily have to be the most hateful or ignorant person you can think of, but I get what you are saying. I think it should start with your own circle of family and friends. I speak to my family on a regular basis about this whether they ask about it or not...and I've found that most of them are entertained by it at the least, which makes them listen. After they have listened, questions start to come. I am also very open about my research and beliefs on my facebook and twitter accounts, which has allowed friends to get curious and start asking questions. Questions are a GREAT thing...because the only way to get answers is to research..and once someone starts researching this, it's impossible to forget about it. So yes, I urge eveyone to speak openly about this with friends and family. My grandmother became a beLIEver when I explained what I know about Elvis. She didn't care as much about MJ, but has always been obsessed with Elvis. And being the true fan she is, she had tears in her eyes when I showed her the picture of "Jesse". She knew it was him. So that might be something to try with the older generations. And make sure to share your tactics with all of us so we can utilize them as well and make the biggest impact possible.
  • @jacilovesmichael I'm glad you did that and I hope all of us do it more and more.
    I have done it since I started believing in the hoax. And as I "awakened" more and more to the world around me I talked to others about that. What I found interesting is that most people seemed to either react the same to the hoax and the NWO stuff or more to the NWO than to Mj. I think it's because they can relate it it more and the proof of that is more out there for everyone than MJ's hoax.
    Anyway, my point is that we should focus on the target, that being to awaken people to what's going o in our world. And after that ( the most important part) to take ACTION!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I personally truly believe that we have to let the world know and go to the medias.

How do you want to spread the truth if we stay closed in the forum ? It has to go outside no matter how people react. The truth has to be put above everything here. The medias lie. We know that. But we have to use them now to relay our point of view, the inconsistencies gathered in this investigation and soon the truth will speak for itself. The idea is that we are planting seeds that can become trees of awareness.

If we want to spread LOVE and the truth how do we do if the ones who spread hatred and lies have greater exposure ? How do we counterbalance that ? Surely not by staying quiet. We have to break the silence and be a real soldier of Love. Enough is enough of this garbage after all !

I feel that we have to pave the way for Michael. If nobody knows anything about the hoax how do you expect people to react when (or rather if now) Michael comes back ? They will not take it serioulsy AT ALL while if they already hear about it before they will question: how did they know ? Maybe they were true ? Let's go and see for ourselves...

I'll add that we have not eternity to act. We have to make it as fast as possible. Plus we are only "messengers" we cannot force people to believe or see the truth. When the truth is exposed everybody's free to make what they want with it, it's just that they will not be able to say "I didn't know" when the time comes.

Michael please if you read this give us one more (obvious <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) clue on TMZ (for example) showing that You want US to go to the medias because we need a lot of people for it to work better than what happened with Twitter. Thank you and God bless you. (Who knows maybe he is really reading.)
  • I personally truly believe that we have to let the world know and go to the medias.

How do you want to spread the truth if we stay closed in the forum ? It has to go outside no matter how people react. The truth has to be put above everything here. The medias lie. We know that. But we have to use them now to relay our point of view, the inconsistencies gathered in this investigation and soon the truth will speak for itself. The idea is that we are planting seeds that can become trees of awareness.

If we want to spread LOVE and the truth how do we do if the ones who spread hatred and lies have greater exposure ? How do we counterbalance that ? Surely not by staying quiet. We have to break the silence and be a real soldier of Love. Enough is enough of this garbage after all !

I feel that we have to pave the way for Michael. If nobody knows anything about the hoax how do you expect people to react when (or rather if now) Michael comes back ? They will not take it serioulsy AT ALL while if they already hear about it before they will question: how did they know ? Maybe they were true ? Let's go and see for ourselves...

I'll add that we have not eternity to act. We have to make it as fast as possible. Plus we are only "messengers" we cannot force people to believe or see the truth. When the truth is exposed everybody's free to make what they want with it, it's just that they will not be able to say "I didn't know" when the time comes.

Michael please if you read this give us one more (obvious <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) clue on TMZ (for example) showing that You want US to go to the medias because we need a lot of people for it to work better than what happened with Twitter. Thank you and God bless you. (Who knows maybe he is really reading.)

Great post and I agree with you completely.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you jacilovesmichael.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530

You have no right to say things like that about anyone , If you don't agree with what he says , fine ,ignore it or try to debunk him or just say I don't believe nor trust him , but to say it's crap and that he needs mental help is not nice , please refrain from saying things like this in the future...
    I agree with you Sarahli