Hello To All...

MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFFMJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi to my MJ friends and family,

I ws known as MJAREYOUOK? on the other forum but there has been some technical troubles so I had to re-register as MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF,which is a cool screen name just the same <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
I hope everyone comes over to this forum so we can continue our great conversations and brain storming and ofcourse sharing sexy photos of our MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
I make MJ artwork for comments to leave for my MJ friends and I will leave you now with artwork I made of MJ at his best and happiest <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJwhipcreamcomment.jpg

Comments

• Hi! Welcome back! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm glad you all are here!

P.S. Your new screen name... lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Love it!
  • Hi to my MJ friends and family,

I ws known as MJAREYOUOK? on the other forum but there has been some technical troubles so I had to re-register as MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF,which is a cool screen name just the same <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I hope everyone comes over to this forum so we can continue our great conversations and brain storming and ofcourse sharing sexy photos of our MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I make MJ artwork for comments to leave for my MJ friends and I will leave you now with artwork I made of MJ at his best and happiest <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJwhipcreamcomment.jpg

Welcome to the forum and I like your new screen name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Very nice signature as well!
  • Welcome back! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm LOVIN the new screen name. Fantastic. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi to my MJ friends and family,

MJwhipcreamcomment.jpg

Hello Everyone!

I've just re-registered.
    I am from India.
    I love MJ
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Your name!!!!! It makes me think.... Only socks??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Welcome!
  • :lol: Your name!!!!! It makes me think.... Only socks??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Welcome!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You almost made me spit my Pepsi on the screen from laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is a PG Rated forum so I couldn't tell what he really rocks off me..no pun intended!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->