Young Michael speaking about escapism at Studio 54

friendlikeme81friendlikeme81 Posts: 390
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
interesting: young Michael speaking about escapism from 3:00 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:3k9nsgni]

Comments

• teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    oh wow I am SOOOO like that at a party, I come for a good time, where the music is good, and makes everyone want to dance...

and thats so true " Gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf. An' just enjoy yourself. Groove... Let the madness in the music get to you. Life ain't so bad at all ..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes, as we can see, Michael enjoys to speak about his theory of escapism.

Michael being asked: "What are you escaping from" answers: "I'm not escaping from anything, it's just a change of face,... a change of face".

Makes me go hmm...
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    oh wow I am SOOOO like that at a party, I come for a good time, where the music is good, and makes everyone want to dance...

and thats so true " Gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf. An' just enjoy yourself. Groove... Let the madness in the music get to you. Life ain't so bad at all ..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There's nothing better than going to a party and just letting go of all the troubles of the week or day and just havin total fun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    Life definitely isn't so bad at all bcuz i can assure u i live life OFF THE WALL 4 sure <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!!
    BTW he looks great <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • oh wow I am SOOOO like that at a party, I come for a good time, where the music is good, and makes everyone want to dance...

I agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There's nothing better than going to a party and just letting go of all the troubles of the week or day and just havin total fun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    Life definitely isn't so bad at all bcuz i can assure u i live life OFF THE WALL 4 sure <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!!
    BTW he looks great <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->