Addressing the rumors about MJDHI closing down

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

A few hours ago someone started spreading rumors on Twitter that Souza had tweeted the following:

Mike is dead I hate to say but he is and the forum will be closing down on 7/25/2010.

This fabricated tweet was sent out as a written retweet (a RT @ tweet), not as an official retweet by hitting the retweet button.

Souza never tweeted that, period. Someone is playing a sick game, is creating drama, and the drama was spread on Twitter by certain people who enjoy jumping on the bandwagon. Don't participate in it please.

I already refuted the rumors through the MJDHI twitter.

Please ignore the drama, we are convinced Mike is very much alive, and MJHDI is not closing down.

Thank you.

Comments

• Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Thank you, Mo.
  • ilprincipeilprincipe Posts: 97
    never believed it for one second...

and I heard that yesterday was a warning about some hack-attacks...

If you would close the forum..I would expect an announcement HERE on this site
    and not just a tweet...not every member here has a twitter account or is following you or mjdhi on twitter
  • If you would close the forum..I would expect an announcement HERE on this site

EXACTLY.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Ok then i have a problem, i am out of work!
    But I will start praying a lot and hopefully the forum will raise from the death!
    Keep the faith!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Chappie
  • Thank you sooo much!! I love you guys!!!
  • someone was trying to divert the attention to another death hoax...this time to a forum death hoax....sorry , #epicfail ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously now... guys, just ignore them on twitter, please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I just realized that the tweet was fabricated by the person who wrote blogs about the autopsy report, which were posted here on the forum. This person is slandering Souza on her blog. It's my best guess that this is the person's "revenge".

This person tweeted another so called tweet by Souza:

RT @souza81 I will post about this at the forum when I have gathered my thoughts. Until then I will not answer anything.
    about 3 hours ago via web

Again, a written RT, not an official retweet.

It's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

I just realized that the tweet was fabricated by the person who wrote blogs about the autopsy report, which were posted here on the forum. This person is slandering Souza on her blog. It's my best guess that this is the person's "revenge".

This person tweeted another so called tweet by Souza:

RT @souza81 I will post about this at the forum when I have gathered my thoughts. Until then I will not answer anything.
    about 3 hours ago via web

Again, a written RT, not an official retweet.

It's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes I was going to say that but I've seen you did already. I've seen HotIce's tweets and she was tweeting like crazy about this. That's sad

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP THE HATING THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!
    I'm tired of seeing people attacking each other! Michael brought us together yet you broke that bound and started hating! I swear It is geting on my nerves, I'm deeply, DEEPLY, disappointed with the so called "Army of LOVE"! I've seen so many rude comments on twitter it's hard to believe. I'm defending myself as a member of this forum and what the hoax is supposed to mean!

LEARN TO BE HUMBLE, YOU PEOPLE STARTED SPREADING LIES, which is exactly what Michael HATED and still HATES! How dare you consider yourself his fan and follower? You better go find another hobby! I'm so tired of this, too tired..it hurts me deeply to see this barrier between "fans" (yes between inverted comas since you should better reconsider it!): both believers and nonbelievers!

IT MAKES ME SICK! Today it has really been a horrible day
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    once again:

I AM SO SORRY MICHAEL! 00020.gif

it's getting worse!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, but this makes me laugh... Can some of my followers please confirm they never saw the original tweet coming from MY account?

Another hoax, more drama. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Maybe the forum hoaxed its death? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry, I make myself laugh... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Sorry, but this makes me laugh... Can some of my followers please confirm they never saw the original tweet coming from MY account?

YES, i can confirm!

I saw The Tweet, I think I got it from TNZ account, couple of hours ago and said to myself: what a baloney – no one is going to take it seriously and.... I was wrong.

What amazes me is that after one year of investigation there are still people out there that cannot distinguish between real and fake tweets.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    After seeing HotIce's tweet I checked ur profile and I didn't see that tweet. I didn't even post it on the forum since i thought it was another BS going on. People just needed attention, so they got it. What will be next?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Ow i am so lucky, lucky, lucky.... dont have to look for a new job.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Still on board guys!
    Dont this people have other things to do?
    Chaps
  • I saw The Tweet, I think I got it from TNZ account, couple of hours ago and said to myself: what a baloney – no one is going to take it seriously and.... I was wrong.

TNZ..? They are notorious for bashing us ever since we published the Twin Theory, of course they jumped on the bandwagon <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I saw The Tweet, I think I got it from TNZ account, couple of hours ago and said to myself: what a baloney – no one is going to take it seriously and.... I was wrong.

TNZ..? They are notorious for bashing us ever since we published the Twin Theory, of course they jumped on the bandwagon <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It should read TNZ = Total Nonsense Zone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150

I'm following you, and have never seen it.

Seems like Michael has a lot of armies...Army of L.O.V.E., Army of P.O.S.E.R.S.,
    Army of I.N.S.A.N.E. S.I.C.K.O.S.
    This is getting ridicoulous.
    I feel sorry for these people...they need help. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    LOL, thank God, the forum only faked it's death... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546

I follow you too Souza and I never saw that Tweet either. I warned yesterday of a hacker doing the rounds on Twitter but this seems to be something totally different - there are others looking to stir up trouble using whatever means they can.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I follow you too Souza and I never saw that Tweet either. I warned yesterday of a hacker doing the rounds on Twitter but this seems to be something totally different - there are others looking to stir up trouble using whatever means they can.

Tell me something new.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh god! these people need to get a fu**** life! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Next time she should try with something more credible.
    Poor TIMAdora <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Where's the camera?
    Where are the bins?
    We urgently need another movie scene with a loooooooooooooooooong row of garbage bins....
    One for ..., one for ..., one for ... .......

1, 2, 3 ..... action !!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you MO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    NO WAY!!!!
This discussion has been closed.