Michaels Foreverland by Diane Dimond

GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
<!-- m -->http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- ... reverland/<!-- m -->

Someone was fooling her, or she made it up.

It made me laugh <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Diane Dimond sucks!

Comments

• http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-09-01/michaels-foreverland/

Someone was fooling her, or she made it up.

It made me laugh <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Diane Dimond sucks!

True Glinda, Diane Demon sucks! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What did Michael said? "tell her to go to hell"
    I am a good girl and do as I am told.... Diane DEMON, go to hell
    male03-happy-smiley-smile-smiley-emoticon-000043-large.gif with love, L.O.V.E
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    "Michael Jackson will lie in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets. As one cemetery insider told me, ”It’s sort of the opposite of the stairway to heaven.”

Couldn't they keep her there?
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Diane Diamond is no journalist. She's all about sensationalism. No one cares to read about her bashing MJ's resting place. She's too stupid to know he's not there anyway. I have no respect for her at all. Everytime she opens her mouth she's criticizing MJ. I tell you one thing she will never reach the height that MJ reached in life. MJ is known over the entire planet. He gave all over the entire world. What has she ever given? I feel sorry for her because she has no soul. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • She's just a glory seeker who basis her information on hearsay and not fact. I have emailed her my polite opinion about her libel and slander of Michael but she just retorts with more pompous fluff. She doesn't deserve anyone reading the garbage that she puts out.

I've had to pray long and hard because I don't have nice thoughts towards her at all. I have been praying that God will convict her heart to publicly denounce everything she's ever said in poor taste against Michael knowing it was false information. I am still praying. Obviously I could use some of you to help me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Don't get me started on this damn woman. I can't stand her.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    DIANE DIPSTICK DIAMOND WHO GIVES A CRAP! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I type down "Michael Jackson" in google, and get lots and lots of pictures of Michael Jackson.
    I type down "Diane Dimond" in google, and I still get lots and lots of pictures of Michael Jackson. More than pictures of Diane Dimond, at least. Which is kinda sad.

I think that's pretty good example there. I'm sorry Diane, but Michael Jackson is more loved than you'll ever be. He will always have more fans, he will always be a part of the history, he will always have a place in people's hearts. You may still keep trying to keep your head on the surface using Michael's name, but some day the water will be too deep for you. Just let Michael Jackson do his thing. We don't need you, Diane, and we don't care what you have to say. I'm sorry. So, just stop, okay? And try to live your own life for a change.