TIAI July 20

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029<!-- m -->

adas.png
To TS:

I'm sorry TS you're creating chaos here, whoever you are you took this too far, just focus on Michael, most of us don't support Elvis's theory.
Could YOU tell us why do you want the media to take notice about elvisandmj.com? How will that HELP MICHAEL? If you want the people (who are against this) to believe in you again then I think you should come up with some arguments supporting THIS and explain WHY.

I'm sure what they meant by that is that the media should know fans love Michael and they support him no matter what, but this doesn't mean Jacksons support the Elvisandmjcom thing! They could easily mean that fans are ready to protest and seek justice at the hearings, for instance...Make me (and the rest) believe you are right. How can we trust you when you come up with this? Do you imagine how this could hurt Michael? We must think before making this step, not rush.
I'm sorry why do you insist so much on this without even telling us WHY and how will this help MICHAEL. It is not proven Elvis is alive, everything is just speculated, so they are going to make fun of us and Michael again.
Why don't you redirect to something else, why do you focus so much on Elvis?

I'm totally against it! It is surreal.
Don't count on me..

This is just my opinion, I hope you won't jump at me.

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sN8qpZN86U&NR=1<!-- m -->

at 6:28 the interviewer ask joe espesito what elvis would think about the choices lisa has made.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Thankyou for taking a stand here for those who felt uncomfortable but couldn't say much as everyone has their right to have a voice. But this is more to TS than people here who follow him here.
    It was beginning to look like whoevers behind TS was using us to bring their point to the public and I totally agree with the above poster that this will just make people laugh at us or even MJ (more importantly) more.. Why not take these topics to Elvis fan sites instead.
    So thank you and again no offenceto people who believe TS.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I would like to ask this again of the people who are opposed to going to the media...What do you believe is the reason we are here on this hoax site for? What is our purpose? We have all ready figured out that Michael hoaxed his death, so if we aren't suppose to make the public aware, then what is it you are hoping to accomplish being here? Really, I would like to know your opinions...I'm not bashing anyone who disagrees with going to the media, I am honestly interested in knowing what it is you hope to accomplish here? Why is there an "army of Love? if not to let Michael know that we understand his message and if not to help spread awareness to others so that when he does return, Michael knows that we are here to back him in his fight? I just don't understand..sorry, please enlighten me. Thank you!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I would like to ask this again of the people who are opposed to going to the media...What do you believe is the reason we are here on this hoax site for? What is our purpose? We have all ready figured out that Michael hoaxed his death, so if we aren't suppose to make the public aware, then what is it you are hoping to accomplish being here? Really, I would like to know your opinions...I'm not bashing anyone who disagrees with going to the media, I am honestly interested in knowing what it is you hope to accomplish here? Why is there an "army of Love? if not to let Michael know that we understand his message and if not to help spread awareness to others so that when he does return, Michael knows that we are here to back him in his fight? I just don't understand..sorry, please enlighten me. Thank you!

I answered here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12494<!-- l -->

You can check my posts (and the rest of the post people who don't support the elvisandmj.com thing wrote) and you will have the answer
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I think you misunderstood this. We aren't against going to the media, we are just not agreeing to supporting Elvis hoax on this site. Yes there are similarities but someone plz tell me' if Elvis is alive has been proOven officially as if its out that this Jesse guy is him indeed. Since so far it's just speculations, why on earth would we use that as a reference to make people believe MJ- who was ridiculed through out His life is still alive??!!
    And then we wonder why no one takes us seriously or why people still mock our Mj. TheseElvis people who have suddenly found interest in the mj forum should be doing this in the so many existing forums. I personally joined his site coz I am interested in mj.
    Again this is more directed to TS not the fello believers who read him

• PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    When I saw the redirect to Jermaine's tweet about the Army of Love, I didn't think of ElvisandMJ because, frankly, one does not equal the other. There have been a few active threads lately bashing Jermaine pretty badly. I thought maybe the message was a reminder to everyone that he is part of all of this in support of Michael, so we should cut him a little slack and not be so quick to judge.

My thoughts on ElvisandMJ here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12494&p=209847#p209847<!-- l -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    hey guys, firstly i'm not one to jump at anyone's throat whether you agree or disagree about the media thing. i totally understand that anyone against it is cautious and doing it out of love for Michael's safety and reputation. we all HATE how the media tried to tear him down in the past.

yet this time TS and the family (as redirected today to the AllJack5ons tweet) are suggesting we GO to the media. do you think, for a moment, that TS or any of the family would try to do something to harm Michael? or do you think Michael would not have a backup plan if things went wrong? If this is the direction we're being pushed towards, then I have faith that it is exactly part of Michael's plan in the hoax. If we're not doing it, we could be hindering the hoax and slow down the process of his return.

there's no clear or concrete way of the family or Michael approving of this move, just like how they CANNOT openly say that Michael is still alive, at this point. The tweet that TS has redirected to, to me, is clear enough affirmation from the family.

What we're presenting to the media are pure FACTS, and not our own opinions. let's see how much the media can twist hard, concrete facts. any responsible media, which are the ones we are targetting (NOT TABLOIDS AT ALL), would check and verify the facts we're presenting then decide whether to publish it. if they do, great, because important information is being disseminated.

as for the questions about why the focus on Elvis is so important... I don't know the reason why exactly, it could be as what others have pointed out, that Elvis being alive makes it easier for people to believe that MJ is alive; Elvis and MJ being BOTH alive have a greater BAM impact, literally getting the world's focus on why they would do it hence easier to spread MJ's message? How i reasoned this is... MJ SHOWED that Elvis is important... why else would he marry (or convinced the public that he married) Lisa-Marie Presley?

i really hope we stand in unity in this issue...
    love you guys. <3
  • bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    maybe its a stupid question, but why is michael face not behind the jackson twitter page anymore?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Maybe the time has come for those in favour of going to the media to get organised and do so, and those against it to just let it be. We seem to be going round and round the same circles every day. No one has to do anything they are not comfortable with.

And I personally don't think anything we do can hurt MJ - he's dead remember, to most of the world.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    maybe its a stupid question, but why is michael face not behind the jackson twitter page anymore?

He is there..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Chaps
  • I agree.... we are going in circle.....
    The media already know about this website, it's pubblic everybody can visist it. Don't you think they don't come in here almost everyday? We are talking about Michael Jackson, not about my neighbour.
    I think, before he planned to hoax his death, Michael considered the possibility that the media will attack him. Our ' mission' is to protect him, but how can we protect him if we don't show THEM WHY, HOW, WHEN he hoaxed his death?
    We are an army of love, we signed up to protect and join him.
    The Elvis stuff is an important step in this process.. Step by step the world will know the truth, but we have to use the media for that.
    Maybe the time has come for those in favour of going to the media to get organised and do so, and those against it to just let it be. We seem to be going round and round the same circles every day. No one has to do anything they are not comfortable with.

And I personally don't think anything we do can hurt MJ - he's dead remember, to most of the world.

Exactly. He is supposed to be dead so why do you want to go to the media? This is his hoax not our..
    Since when TS's posts and redirects are sacred?

And to be honest I think we all participated in this forum so every and each opinion has to be taken in consideration, you can't just be like "ok screw what others think we're the only ones who got it right and we have to do it our way"

Why do we have to be ignored? There're a lot of people against it..
    There's a reason for such opposition to this plan.
    And not just because we're thinking for ourselves. This is telling some of us, deep down, that this isn't the right way to go about it.
    There's something..Rash and illogical about it that I do not particularly like.

This really has to stop, we have to find a solution, we can't allow this division on the forum..
    Peace,
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Exactly. He is supposed to be dead so why do you want to go to the media? This is his hoax not our..

And to be honest I think we all participated in this forum so every and each opinion has to be taken in consideration, you can't just be like "ok screw what others think we're the only ones who got it right and we have to do it our way"

And not just because we're thinking for ourselves. This is telling some of us, deep down, that this isn't the right way to go about it.

This really has to stop, we have to find a solution, we can't allow this division on the forum..
    Peace,

Hazzely, I know you're really bothered by all this. I have some reservations too. But can I just ask you a couple of questions?

Firstly, do you believe MJ is aware of our conversations? If not, then I understand your concern more, but if you do, then do you think he would allow us to go in a direction that was not in keeping with his plan?

Secondly, how have you viewed TS in the past? You say his posts/redirects are not 'sacred' but I wonder have you never have any confidence in them or is it only with recent events that you've become unsure?

I want to find a solution to this as well, but I'm trying not to view the difference of opinion as 'division'. It's only that way if we allow it to be. I certainly do not have the attitude of 'screw what the others think', but we seem to have reached stalemate (to go back to the chess analogy) and I don't know how we move forward and keep everyone happy.

Peace back to you.

Peace,

Hazzely, I know you're really bothered by all this. I have some reservations too. But can I just ask you a couple of questions?

Firstly, do you believe MJ is aware of our conversations? If not, then I understand your concern more, but if you do, then do you think he would allow us to go in a direction that was not in keeping with his plan?

Secondly, how have you viewed TS in the past? You say his posts/redirects are not 'sacred' but I wonder have you never have any confidence in them or is it only with recent events that you've become unsure?

I want to find a solution to this as well, but I'm trying not to view the difference of opinion as 'division'. It's only that way if we allow it to be. I certainly do not have the attitude of 'screw what the others think', but we seem to have reached stalemate (to go back to the chess analogy) and I don't know how we move forward and keep everyone happy.

Peace back to you.

No I don't believe Michael is aware of our conversations, that's why I don't think this is the right way to go about it, I will never believe he wanted us to go the media with this story unless I hear that from him. They are his enemies

I always thought he was a very good investigator but that doesn't mean I followed him blindly. There's a time when we have to think for ourselves and if I believe that could hurt Michael I will never support it..This can't be good for him..so to make it short yes I'm starting to lose the little faith I had in TS..I think he is focusing on irrelevant things..How did we go from Michael to Elvis? That's not the reason why I decided to be here
    You can always check my posts in the "Making the media aware of ElvisAndMJ.com" thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12494<!-- l -->

I didn't sleep tonight so pardon me if I don't elaborate more on this..my brain is tired, plus I wouldn't want to repeat myself again..it would be annoying (for everyone)

Peace&Love back to you too
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's not even proven that Elvis is alive? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Did you REALLY just say that? Have you not read ANY of the Elvis forum that TS redirected to? OR TIAI Update #6?

There is hardcore proof that Elvis is alive, DNA EVIDENCE. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Edit:
    Evidence that we are still waiting on, as far as I've understood.

I still don't see what's so difficult about having differing opinions but still being able to have one common focus. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I'm not sure how many times I've said this, but we've got a situation of 'two sides of a single coin' here.
  • Maybe the time has come for those in favour of going to the media to get organised and do so, and those against it to just let it be. We seem to be going round and round the same circles every day. No one has to do anything they are not comfortable with.

Peace,

Peace back to you.

No I don't believe Michael is aware of our conversations, that's why I don't think this is the right way to go about it, I will never believe he wanted us to go the media with this story unless I hear that from him.

Hazzely, I have a question for you as well:

If you had been planning to hoax your death for so long and you finally pulled it off, wouldn't you go to places where people discuss your hoax to find out what they are saying and thinking about it? I think I can safely answer the question already - yes you would, because that's human nature.

TS registered here in 12/21/2009 and started posting as from 12/22/2009. If Mike would not have agreed with TS' posts, don't you think he would have intervened long ago already?

On 6/17/2010 TS wrote:
    In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media!
    Had Mike not wanted the media to be involved, I'm pretty sure he would have found a way already to express his displeasure about it. Don't tell me that someone who so brilliantly put a hoax like this together would just sit back and watch how things are going the total opposite direction of what he has planned.

Next to the above, we have the Jacksons being aware of what's going on. Many people have tweeted them about elvisandmj.com so you can bet your @ss on it that at least one of them has visited that URL. I am sure that they visit hoax websites as well, as that's human nature also. Of all the Jacksons who have Twitter accounts, non of them ever made any remarks against this.

Again, it would be a piece of cake for the Jacksons or the attorneys of the Estate to contact us and ask us to please stop with what we're doing if Mike or they wouldn't want this to happen. Again, no such request has ever reached us. Please keep in mind that the Estate sues just about anyone who is using Michael Jackson's name, whether in a positive or negative way, yet they let us have our own thing for 8 months already.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    I have noticed something,maybe it's not important..
    Behind the tweet we have the picture of the brothers with Michael in giant behind them almost hidden,everybody have noticed this..ok !
    But we have an other picture,the Jackson five when they were little..they all are looking at the sky while Michael is looking at us,in front of him..and we have Jermaine who is looking above Michael's head ..

It makes me think..we spoke about Jermaine who wants to take Michael's place..that's why he is the only to look above Michael's head,he looks to the futur above Michael whereas the other brothers look at the sky maybe thinking about Michael's "death",the idea that he is an angel now,he is in the sky ..
    It's not even proven that Elvis is alive? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Did you REALLY just say that? Have you not read ANY of the Elvis forum that TS redirected to? OR TIAI Update #6?

There is hardcore proof that Elvis is alive, DNA EVIDENCE. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Aren't we waiting for a hearing? So that's just speculation. There's no solid evidence for now..and still, are we here for Michael or Elvis? If Elvis fake his death then we will know it at its due time but no one gave us the right to go to the media and speak about this when it is Michael that this concers.. I don't want the press to know about this, if Michael wants to comeback we must let him do that at his own time and in his way..I still haven't seen any proof pointing to the fact that Michael is really supporting this ElvisandMj thing.. TS is not Michael.
    I couldn't care less about the media, they better eat their sh*t and regret the things they said about him while he was "still alive" when (and if) he comes back. We owe them nothing, quite the contrary.
    They twist everything..they would make fun anyway, even when/if they will have the proof that Elvis is alive! They can make us and Michael look pathetic again, they always come up with lies..i'm sure they would use this to bash him ..in their eyes he is dead, people die, why do you think they would really believe Michael is still alive? Only because allegedly Elvis hoaxed his death? There's solid evidence Michael is still with us but they won't care, the only thing they want is to make money of something "that sells", which basically nowadays are the lies and the gossip, so forget about them telling the truth and looking up evidence. It's easier for them to just make up a "nice story" defaming Michael.

I guess this was it..again
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    For people who believe that Michael will return one day or the other, how do you expect the medias and people in general to react ? Especially if they have not heard anything about the hoax before. Think about it and try to put yourself in "non-informed people" shoes to have an idea. You can also compare with your OWN reaction when you learned that Elvis could be alive...
    @Mo

Yes I would check hoax sites if I faked my death, but I'm not Michael (obviously) and we don't know what is he up to and not..We don't know what Michael does and does not
    Anyway if Michael was really reading us, please tell me how would he let us know he doesn't want us to go to the media? By making an account and posting in a thread? Would you even believe him? Of course not! No one would. Would he make a twitter account and start tweeting? Would he tell his family to stop this? If so, how would the family do it? You know each one of the Jacksons are being watched, they wouldn't be able to do so..and if they somehow threw a clue speaking against it we would associate it with something else and twist their words to make this still going.
    Sometimes we don't need someone to tell us "don't do so, it's bad, it can hurt me". We have to use our common sense and think at the times they crucified and tortured him when he was "was alive" (and even now, when he is supposed to be dead they still do it, they have no respect for him) and how much he hated the media. "Don't buy them, they're just tabloid trash", so now you think he would resort to them & help him and make the world know he hoaxed his death? You said it, this hoax is so well pulled off it would be a pitty and totally messed up if he did that, it would not have the same impact.

If any Jackson spoke about the hoax be sure the media would really start to question everything and I think that's not what they want, so they better keep their mouths shut. Michael is not ready for that, he can't come back now (in my opinion).

EDIT: I need go to sleep, talk to you later
  • @Mo

Yes I would check hoax sites if I faked my death, but I'm not Michael (obviously) and we don't know what is he up to and not..We don't know what Michael does and does not
    Anyway if Michael was really reading us, please tell me how would he let us know he doesn't want us to go to the media? By making an account and posting in a thread? Would you even believe him? Of course not! No one would. Would he make a twitter account and start tweeting? Would he tell his family to stop this? If so, how would the family do it? You know each one of the Jacksons are being watched, they wouldn't be able to do so..and if they somehow threw a clue speaking against it we would associate it with something else and twist their words to make this still going.
    Sometimes we don't need someone to tell us "don't do so, it's bad, it can hurt me". We have to use our common sense and think at the times they crucified and tortured him when he was "was alive" (and even now, when he is supposed to be dead they still do it, they have no respect for him) and how much he hated the media. "Don't buy them, they're just tabloid trash", so now you think he would resort to them & help him and make the world know he hoaxed his death? You said it, this hoax is so well pulled off it would be a pitty and totally messed up if he did that, it would not have the same impact.

If any Jackson spoke about the hoax be sure the media would really start to question everything and I think that's not what they want, so they better keep their mouths shut. Michael is not ready for that, he can't come back now (in my opinion).

You are forgetting that he has an excellent team surrounding him, spreading 'clues', making 'slip ups', publishing articles etcetera. This is exactly what brought us all together, remember? Give the man some credits please... If he would not want this to happen, he would have made sure that someone had voiced his dissatisfaction about it.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I truly can understand all your posts and some of the reluctance on this. I am convinced that we should go to the media, but I'm not sure about the information we should forward to them. Isn't it better to first try to restore Michael's reputation? Remember that most people still think that Michael is a "wacko jacko" (and I hate that) and that he was wrongly acquitted of child abuse, just because he was a celebrity with lots of money? Isn't it our job to convince the media and everyone in the world what really happened in 1993 (extortion) and 2005 (falsification of evidence, witnesses statements that are inconsistent etc.)? All those terrible lies and one-sided news has been spread by the media just to break this man. Is it not better to make people understand that they are terribly betrayed by the media and show them the REAL story?
    (for instance by spreading the story of Charles Thompson <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10922<!-- l -->
    and
    <!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/<!-- m -->

Maybe this is all just wishfull thinking but...
    If the media has the courage to pick this up and people will slowly learn what really happened, then it is the time to make the media aware of the hoax (Michael, Elvis, Elvis&Michael)
    Sorry, it's just my opinion and I will stay open-minded on everything. With love ofcourse.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    For people who believe that Michael will return one day or the other, how do you expect the medias and people in general to react ? Especially if they have not heard anything about the hoax before. Think about it and try to put yourself in "non-informed people" shoes to have an idea. You can also compare with your OWN reaction when you learned that Elvis could be alive...

Yes, exactly.
    He's still gone for (most of the) world. How many beLIEvers we have? Couple of thousands. Maybe a little more, outside the hoax-forums, but not so many yet.
    People don't even know abt the hoax, they haven't heard anything abt it. If Michael would have wanted to keep it in secret, i'm pretty sure he would have found another, simply, and easy way to "die".
    I was wondering why he hasn't came back so far, since we've found a lot of possible dates, but still nothing happened. Why? He was not ready, ok. Maybe. Has anything changed in the past one year? Nope. People still don't know abt it, and the only way to reach them is to use the media.
    Yes some of them will twist the things, for sure. Maybe some of them won't. But the main thing is that it's not the media that we have to convince, it doesn't even matter they'll believe it or not, we have to open the people's eyes, who still haven't heard anything abt this whole staff. The more beLIEvers we have, the better for Michael. And how do you want to reach people if not with using the media?
  • For people who believe that Michael will return one day or the other, how do you expect the medias and people in general to react ? Especially if they have not heard anything about the hoax before. Think about it and try to put yourself in "non-informed people" shoes to have an idea. You can also compare with your OWN reaction when you learned that Elvis could be alive...

Yes, exactly.
    He's still gone for (most of the) world. How many beLIEvers we have? Couple of thousands. Maybe a little more, outside the hoax-forums, but not so many yet.
    People don't even know abt the hoax, they haven't heard anything abt it. If Michael would have wanted to keep it in secret, i'm pretty sure he would have found another, simply, and easy way to "die".

Indeed, had he wanted the world to think that he indeed died, had he not wanted people to dig into all this and start doubting his death, all he had to do was lay down in that pre-ordered golden casket, have pictures taken, and have them published after this 'death'.
    I was wondering why he hasn't came back so far, since we've found a lot of possible dates, but still nothing happened. Why? He was not ready, ok. Maybe. Has anything changed in the past one year? Nope. People still don't know abt it, and the only way to reach them is to use the media.
    Yes some of them will twist the things, for sure. Maybe some of them won't. But the main thing is that it's not the media that we have to convince, it doesn't even matter they'll believe it or not, we have to open the people's eyes, who still haven't heard anything abt this whole staff. The more beLIEvers we have, the better for Michael. And how do you want to reach people if not with using the media?

Indeed. Even after the Sun published that totally out of context article back in May new members signed up here, because their curiosity was triggered. They started asking questions and investigated things. That is what we need.