Bohemian Grove Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Bohemian Grove: Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals
July 21, 2010
by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The Satanist cult that has colonized mankind is meeting this week at Bohemian Grove 80 miles north San Francisco.

Over 2000 members -- the political, corporate, cultural and military elite of the world -- will be gathered for Satanic rituals, possibly including human ritual sacrifice. They have been meeting here since the 1880's.

According to "Treee," a young Las Vegas woman who claims to have contacts inside the secretive club, a ritual sacrifice of Mary Magdalene takes place Tuesday July 21; and the ritual sacrifice of Jesus Christ takes place Wednesday, July 22. A human body or effigy is burned in front of an large owl symbolizing Moloch, the pagan Canaanite God. Alex Jones filmed a similar ceremony called "Cremation of Care" July 15, 2000. It can be viewed here.

If having our world leaders belong to a satanic cult weren't bad enough, the Las Vegas woman says the Illuminati are actually an alien reptilian species that occupies human bodies and feeds off our energy. I find this hard to believe, but then I would also find it hard to believe the world leadership is making sacrifices to owls. So, I listen and reserve judgment.

She says: This reptilian species is called "Sangerians;" they are a "fourth dimension race" and make up 3% of the world's population. She claims to have met "more than one, more than once." They have three-hearts, shift shapes, are cold blooded, but are developing human feelings from devouring human flesh and blood. "Ten per cent now get their blood from the Red Cross." Except for sacrifice, their every ritual involves sex. Queen Elizabeth is a leading reptilian. "It all sounds sci-fi and unbelievable," the woman says. "But everything fits."

The Las Vegas woman plans to demonstrate outside the gates of Bohemian Grove this week dressed in a luminescent robes. She invites people to join her. She says we must send the Bohos the message that we know who they are. She says humans must open a dialogue with these creatures or else both species are doomed.

SATANISTS AND THEIR PERVERSIONS

There is stronger evidence that the Grove members are Satanists rather than reptilians. Alex Jones points out in his film that their "Cremation of Care" programme actually shows a baby's body being devoured by the flames. This Youtube photo montage taken from the estate of a BG member leaves little doubt that serious Satanist practices take place. One of the pictures shows a dead body, presumably a human sacrifice.

As for perversion, let's start with the trivial. In 1978, the club actually argued in court that it shouldn't have to hire female staff because members at the Grove "urinate in the open without even the use of rudimentary toilet facilities" and that the presence of females would alter club members' behavior." See Wikipedia entry.

An all-male enclave, Richard Nixon was heard on the Watergate Tapes describing it as "the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

In the Franklin Coverup Scandal of 1989, Paul A. Bonacci claimed that he had been kidnapped and flown to the Grove by Republican leader Lawrence King and was forced into sexual acts with other boys.

In Ch. 18 of The Tranceformation of America, Cathy O'Brien writes" I was programmed and equipped to function in all rooms at Bohemian Grove in order to compromise specific government targets according to their personal perversions. 'Anything, anytime, anywhere with anyone' was my mode of operation at the Grove. I do not purport to understand the full function of this political cesspool playground as my perception was limited to my own realm of experience. My perception is that Bohemian Grove serves those ushering in the New World Order through mind control, and consists primarily of the highest Mafia and U.S. Government officials.

"I do not use the term "highest" loosely, as copious quantibles of drugs were consumed there. Project Monarch Mind-Control slaves were routinely abused there to fulfill the primary purpose of the club: purveying perversion. Bohemian Grove is reportedly intended to be used recreationally, providing a supposedly secure environment for politically affluent individuals to "party" without restraint. The only business conducted there pertained to implementing the New World Order, through the proliferation of mind-control atrocities, giving the place an air of "Masonic Secrecy". The only room where business discussions were permitted was the small, dark lounge affectionately and appropriately referred to as the Underground.

"My purpose at the Grove was sexual in nature, and therefore my perceptions were limited to a sex slave's viewpoint. As an effective means of control to ensure undetected proliferation of their perverse indulgences, slaves such as myself were subjected to ritualistic trauma. I knew each breath I took could be my last, as the threat of death lurked in every shadow. Slaves of advancing age or with failing programming were sacrificially murdered "at random" in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove, and I felt it was "simply a matter of time until it would be me". Rituals were held at a giant, concrete owl monument on the banks of, ironically enough, the Russian (rushin') River. These occultist sex rituals stemmed from the scientific belief that mind-controlled slaves required severe trauma to ensure compartmentalization of the memory, and not from any spiritual motivation.

"My own threat of death was instilled when I witnessed the sacrificial death of a young, dark-haired victim at which time I was instructed to perform sexually "as though my life depended upon it". I was told, "...the next sacrifice victim could be you. Anytime when you least expect it, the owl will consume you. Prepare yourself, and stay prepared." Being "prepared" equated to being totally suggestible, i.e., "on my toes" awaiting their command."

IMPLICATIONS

Sonia Sotomayor is a member of the all-female "Belizean Club" which is the female equivalent of Bohemian Grove. The emerging picture is that the world elite is chosen by virtue of being sexually and morally compromised so they will obey the dictates of Cabalist central bankers who are establishing the New World Order.

I feel sorry for the innocent people who think Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9-11, the media tells the truth and we live in a free country. We live in a world designed and controlled by Satanist central bankers according to the Blueprint of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. We are being harassed by terrorism, war, financial crises and viruses just as the Protocols promised. The purpose is to make us throw up our hands and accept world government, which is a euphemism for banker tyranny. Whether it's climate change, wars, bank bailouts or "hate laws," there is less distinction everyday between the perversity of the Illuminati bankers and the actions of our government.

Bohemian Grove is more evidence that our natural leadership has been replaced by satanists and perverts. We cannot take ourselves seriously as a society as long as we allow these impostors to control us.

The "credit crisis" represents an opportunity to disown the "debt" which was created out thin air, nationalize the central banks, and take control of our own credit. We must ensure that all political campaigns are publicly funded. The media and movie cartels need to be broken up and redistributed.The central bankers and their lackeys must be banished or the human race is doomed to further degradation.
<!-- m -->http://www.henrymakow.com/bohemian_grov ... _meet.html<!-- m -->

I've found this comment interesting:

Glenn said (July 21, 2009):

"It's not surprising that they chose this particular week to engage in more satanic rituals. Today at precisely 10:30pm, there will be a very significant Solar Eclipse, which will reportedly place much of Asia under a short period of `darkness`. According to both ancient and modern astrological belief, an eclipse, both solar and lunar, the energy is ripe for endings and new beginnings.

Fascinating how the ancient divination arts compliment each other. For example: In numerology, this day, 21.07.2009 adds up like this.

2+1+0+7+2+0+0+9= 21

21 is then added as 2+1= 3

The Number 3 in numerology correlates to the planet Jupiter, which is a benefic planet, concerned primarily with growth,expansion, luck , beliefs and religion.

Rituals such as these were a common pagan tradition under the auspices of major solar and lunar events.

So from a metaphysical standpoint, this week at Bohemian Grove, could very well be for the purposes of launching a new phase or plan in the overall plan for world domination.

Jupiter in Aquarius is about expansion in Groups and Organizations which affect global human interests. The Hard aspect between this Solar Eclipse and Jupiter, show alot of energy between these two principles and the planet of luck and `good fortune` aspecting the eclipse. They intend to harness and use this energy to their gain.

FYI..."

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I hope they are not preparing a new 9/11. Since several days I feel something bad in the air. May God protec us.
    FEAST OF THE BEAST

By Fritz Springmeier

This article is written for general readers who have a general interest in the Illuminati. Unless I’ve written on this topic and forgotten what I wrote, I believe this is the first time an article has been written on this topic. The Illuminati’s secrecy has been so powerful, that I believe this is the first time it has been pierced with this information. I believe this information may assist us in understanding when major secret policy changes may occur. But I ask, what good is this information without the fear of God? I encourage my readers to not just concern themselves with the present or the future, but also for that time when they have to face their Creator. If you haven’t attended to your soul, it would be well worth your time to get right with God, rather than reading this article.

In my investigations into the Illuminati, I was provided information from several ex-Illuminati members about an important ritual called The Feast of the Beast. I’ve made references to this ritual occasionally and this attracted some attention by some of my readers. I’ve been asked to write about this ritual over the years, and always found more pressing things to do. My various sources gave their testimony independent of each other and this led me to conclude that the ceremony did indeed exist. A lot of pressure has come down on me, and I felt that I should go ahead and write this article rather than presume that I shall have the chance later.

In simple terms, the Feast of the Beast is a yearlong event that occurs every 28 years and is attended by Illuminati leadership from around the world. It is a very high level ceremony, and would not be recognized at the anarchy ritual level of the Illuminati.

Ritual is very important to Satan, and to the Illuminati. There are a number of reasons to this. One, it provides an excuse to carry out horrible things without having to feel any guilt. A person can explain away things as “It was time for that.” or “That’s the way things are done.” Or, “we must protect these traditions”.

Permit me to quote some recognized occult books that are accessible to the public. These books will help document some of meaning of the Feast of the Beast. Of course, experienced witches will find these quotes elementary, but I write this article for Christians or the curious who may likely not know these things.

Lewis Spense’s An Encyclopedia of Occultism (originally published in 1920, and republished in 1960) says on p. 263 in its article on Magical Numbers, “In magical rites, numbers played a great part.” We may well ask why?

The council for witch covens in the Portland area recommends the book The Witches Way as a method for the new witch to learn witchcraft from the Book of Shadows. Because the book is sold publicly, it leaves out secret rituals from the Book of Shadows. On p. 151 in the chapter “Myth, ritual and symbolism” the reader is told that symbols appeal to the unconscious and that numbers are used as symbols. In other words, numbers are a way to plant ideas into the subconscious.

The Feast of the Beast is associated with the number 28 (as well as its reverse 82, and as well as the combination 7 times 4). One of the best books on providing the occult world’s meanings of numbers is Aleister Crowley’s books Gematria and Tables of Correspondences. On page 58 of Crowley’s Table of Correspondences under the Orders of Qliphoth, we’re informed that 28 is the number of the Beast, that is Bahimiron which is Bestial. Crowley also teaches that the number 28 is associated with the unicorn, the peacock, the peacock & the rainbow, artificial glass (& chalcedony which suggests clouds), astrology in general, a number of perfumes such as Rhubarb and Stammonia, and a 3 headed beast (heads of a bull, man & ram) riding a dragon. In his book Gematria, about the numerology of mystic numbers, we are told that in the static universe 28 means power (Netzach, also spelled netsach), and in the world the magician makes it means “My victory, my power.”

(By the way, Netsach is used in the Word of God at 1 CHR 29:11 “Thine, O Lord [YHWH], is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory [netsach], and the majesty…” Netsach means a bright object like a star that one travels toward, it is a shining goal, which has been achieved.)

There is no question that Cabalists view 28 as a very powerful number. Further, when we realize that 28 is also a combination of 7 (perfection) and 4 (also considered completeness or perfection), we can appreciate that 28 on a Magical calendar system is powerful. Accordingly, the Illuminati made note in their rituals in 1982, that 82 is the reversal of 28. According to some, the year long Feast of the Beast occurred in 1982, and the previous one occurred in ’53 or ’54. The next one is to occur in 2009 or 2010.

You will note that some very important changes in planning/operation occurred during the 53-54 time period. The first Bilderberg meeting began in 1954. This was the time when all the various factions of world power signed into a pact of cooperation. It was a secret turning point where a genuine One-World power came into being. The Priory of Sion, the secret order behind the Knights Templars, began to disseminate information about itself. The United States shifted from a military where conventional weapons were emphasized to organizing itself around nuclear weapons. The U.S. also pushed atomic energy worldwide with the “Atoms for Peace” program. A number of occultists had previously predicted this worldwide shift towards nuclear energy for both war and peace purposes. (Another energy projection was that money will become units of energy.)

At the Feast of the Beast, a beautiful bride is trained and presented to Satan, and she may well be a virgin. This ceremony is most likely held at a castle or palace, and is also likely to be held over in Europe for the principle ceremony. Lesser ceremonies may be held here in the states. Witnesses claim that Satan appears and interacts with his human leadership. He provides them with detailed instructions for what he wants done until the next Feast of the Beast. In other words, he provides the top Illuminati hierarchy with their future long-range plans. The actual Feast of the Beast is a yearlong ceremony.

However, there is also a small ceremony performed before the autumn equinox approximately around the 5th to the 7th of September, which is a Marriage to the Beast ceremony, that can also be called The Feast of the Beast. It is a microcosm of the large ceremony. Or perhaps one could call it an imitation.

It was also claimed by one informant that the Feast of the Beast in 1982 was the 13th from 1618, and that the Feast of the Beast in 1618 had been a significant event.

The Illuminati have certain people assigned to focus on spiritual power. Some readers may remember that I have explained that the Collins family was brought into the hierarchy because they were so powerful magically. The Rothschilds have the financial power, but the Collins family has been very powerful witches. Women are spiritually very powerful in the Illuminati, and some women in the Illuminati are very important in planning and making the rituals successful. I write this because those Illuminati members who are part of the spiritual section of the Illuminati are going to be better informed than other sections (say the political, scientific or financial sections) on ritual background of the Feast of the Beast. The number 28 is said to come from Babylonian magic, the lunar calendar, and a woman’s menstral cycle.

Ancient Babylon divided their day into 12 hours (each of their hours is two of ours). And each Babylonian hour was divided into 30 minutes (so their minute was 4 of our minutes. The Lunar month was 30 days. Seeing how all these 12’s and 30’s occur, it is not surprising that they used a base 60 numbering system. That means you counted to 60 before you got to 10. This is called a sexagesimal system or base 60 system. I was told that the number 28 played a role in the Babylonian calendar but what it was is not clear to me. Anyway, it is likely the number 28 has occult connotations that go back to Babylonian magic. The powerful Rothschilds love Babylonian magic, so it is no surprise that witnesses have seen the leadership of this bloodline at the Feast of the Beast ceremonies.

What does all of this mean for common people, or the true God’s royalty? It means that major policy shifts are likely to be seen after about 2010. While the Illuminati have been having some major power struggles, things will get sorted out better during this time period and major programs launched. No matter what happens it will all fail to detour God’s ultimate will. However, the Illuminati have been fairly confident in their own secret meetings where they describe their 20, 10 and 5 year plans. Many of their plans since the last Feast of the Beast have not had full success, but they remain confident of their power.

This has been a look at one of the most important secret Illuminati ceremonies, a ceremony based on Babylonian and Cabalistic Gematria, where important policy is planned, and having as its participants Satan (who appears as a man/shape shifting reptile) and the leadership of the Illuminati.

<!-- m -->http://poweredbychrist.com/files/articles/feast.htm<!-- m -->
    Revelation 13
    1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV<!-- m -->

Revelation 14:11
    11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV<!-- m -->

Quran Sura 44 Verses 10, 11, 12
    [44:10] Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.
    [44:11] It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution.
    [44:12] "Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers."
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I know of this event, I read many testimonials and unfortunately, some witnesses have been eliminated physically.
    People in the group are beyond every suspicion and they belong to political, financial, social very high.
    They do abominable acts and the immorality is their value.
    A unique vortex of crap, I hope they will sink into the abyss.
    We can not accept atrocities and abuses, always always always!
    Children and minors are controled and victim of violence physical,psychological very very strong. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->