TIAI July 23

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in TIAI
redirects to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12634#p211125<!-- l -->
i am going to pray for God to help each and every person connected with this for his wisdom and decernment . i am asking those who will agree to join me . we are at a place where it is crucial that we have this as far as i am concerned. thank you Father God in advance for you hand in this matter.
AMEN! Yes yes! You are right! We are at a critical point... in the hoax as well as in the grand scheme of things in world history, in revelation, in end times... these are very critical times. Thank you for your post Suspicious Mind!

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Common principles in every religion, love, wisdom and unity.
    They are the means to avoid errors, take the path of growth and the realization, and respond to urgent and vital questions that inevitably beset us.

For all religions, the golden rule is the highest expression of spiritual thought. The founders of each one of the largest in the world - including Jesus, Buddha, Confucius and Muhammad - religions taught to obey the golden rule is the strongest form of that humanity realize their most cherished idea.

Do you want to do with you, because that is the law and thus speak the prophets to others. Christianity

Do not do another thing which is bad for you. This is the essence of the entire Torah; the rest is just comment. Judaism

Do all the other men what quisierais made with you; and rechazad for others what rechazaríais for you. Islam

Not always to another with things that will hurt you. Buddhism

Tzu-Kung asked: "Are there some principle upon which to base life?" The master replied: "No is perhaps the reciprocity that principle?" "-not present to others what they don't want for you". Confucianism

This is the sum of the real virtue: try others as want to be treated. Do not do to others what do not want that he made with you then. Hinduism

Unit and wisdom, common beginning as I said initially.
  • redirects to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12634#p211125<!-- l -->
    We are at a critical point... in the hoax as well as in the grand scheme of things in world history, in revelation, in end times... these are very critical times.

Change
    Awakening, Awareness and Hope