Flash--LOOK UP--Read his LIPS, not his HIPS

Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
Michael Jackson always had a message. If someone could translate all those Primal Screams he did in videos and on stage, I believe it would go something like this, but he's TOO nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> to be this blunt...

"READ MY LIPS, NOT MY HIPS". <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

ESPECIALLY NOW.

Since, it seems, while alive, hordes from hell came out of the woodwork to discredit him as some weird spook, AND, thereby, his message of LOVE, he had to so SOMETHING ELSE in order to get the WORD out. THIS IS IT. Michael Jackson is not playing. He SAID he does not play with serious business like the lives of people.

I heard that prankster-Doll say alot of things while alive. I LISTENED and heard it for the first time, when I realized they were his LAST words to us.

Oh, yeah, he had a BURNING Message. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> (See if you can hear it, yourself, in the following post and the entire topic...)

How bad do you WANT it? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10035&start=75#p212357<!-- l -->

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Why do you make a second thread about Michael's message? or does your thread have another meaning?

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Its her, message is the same link or you have another opinion? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Its her, message is the same link or you have another opinion? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Why do you make a second thread about Michael's message? or does your thread have another meaning?

I 'm sorry, it is not meant to be a second thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Michael Jackson is the most famous household word on Earth, in our time. He had at least 3 billion active fans, throughout his career. The world almost stopped and the Internet almost crashed when it was announced that he had DIED.

Given what we KNOW, now---about a hoaxed death & what it could have all been done FOR, it AMAZES me that there aren't at least 1 billion hits on this site's MICHAEL JACKSON's MESSAGE thread.

It is, frankly, frightening to think that THAT many <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> people would rather pretend nothing is wrong or assume, without looking at the videos, that "The Message" is just some conspiracy theory gobbledegook which some at this site have concocted. I choose to believe that new people to the site are distracted by the more "exciting " sounding thread titles, and exhaust themselves on those before even getting to his MESSAGE.

It was suggested that, perhaps, Michael Jackson's followers' interest goes no <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> further than his shimmery gold pants. This thread was to CHALLENGEthat idea; maybe shake someone awake---news flash! that someone with MJ's IQ , did NOT die from a drug overdose, actually KNOWS something and HAS something urgent to say about it.

Also, too, many people are visiting THIS Forum from places where they have (and do still) believe all this time that he is dead. Most people simply don't know that some unfortunate one, who killed himself with drugs could have had something important to say. If they came here hoping to find EVIDENCE, HOPE, that he actually is alive, their very NEXT question will be, "Then, WHY did he make me cry over a faked death? WHY would he do that to his fans???"

Here, I MEANT to draw their attention, via shortcut, to just simply THAT. I 'm sorry if I didn't do it right. Just trying to help. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I understand My Its her, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> believe that Michael did this for very powerful reasons that go beyond! A revenge against the means!, before that quite this his safety and that of his children. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Bravo, I.H! I couldn't agree with you more! Too many newbies come here not fully believing he's alive- and they lose the faith like that if the littlest thing happens in the media..! And then so many that DO strongly believe he's still here.. yeah, 'gobbledegook' is a good word for what I've seen that some think the true message..

I hope you help that with this thread, especially if any non-believers are casually passing through- it's long been time for them to take a closer look..!
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    I'm sorry but not all newbie's as you call them believe this I have just joined the forum a few month's back but I was here when the first forum went up . The day I heard of his so called death the first words out of my mouth were no way he's not dead and went on the hunt for what really happened on June 25th 2009 I have always believed there is so much more to this
    and we have to keep our eye ears and hearts open . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->