Randy and Latoya at Wrong Forest Lawn

edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I found these videos of Randy and Latoya "viewing" Michael's body?? The only problem (well not the only one) is the place where they're at isnt even the right cemetary. There are actually two different Forest Lawns in Glendale. I know this because on the anniversary of his "death," I accidentally went to the one shown in these videos first because I tried to take a shortcut n thought I knew where I was going lol. The Forest Lawn with the Holy Terrace where Michael is "buried" is actually about 10 mins away from this place. I find it strange that they would go to view a body thats not even supposed to be there. These two places are not easy to mix up if you have any clue whatsoever about the Glendale area (which I didn't at the time). If he were really dead there would be no way that they would not know which cemetary their brother was at. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E21ocrGW7OQ<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBMDnMRwQCc<!-- m -->

Comments

• you mean "Randy and Latoya was at the wrong forest lawn"?
  • Wasn't he held in one location but buried in another? This is an old video and I can't remember now the exact story but could this be when he was being held before the actual "burial"?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    At first he was held in Barry Gordys crypt in Forest Lawn, Hollywood HIlls. Then he got moved to Forest Lawn, Glendale. So they could have viewed him at the first hollywood hillls.
  • At first he was held in Barry Gordys crypt in Forest Lawn, Hollywood HIlls. Then he got moved to Forest Lawn, Glendale. So they could have viewed him at the first hollywood hillls.

Oh my mistake, you're right this one is in Hollywood Hills, but its very close to Glendale. I find it weird that the4y would keep him in Hollywood Hills tho because the one at Glendale also has a place to hold bodies. I also find it creepy to think about him being in Berry Gordy's crypt, even tho I know hes safe and sound somewhere. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    At first he was held in Barry Gordys crypt in Forest Lawn, Hollywood HIlls. Then he got moved to Forest Lawn, Glendale. So they could have viewed him at the first hollywood hillls.

Oh my mistake, you're right this one is in Hollywood Hills, but its very close to Glendale. I find it weird that the4y would keep him in Hollywood Hills tho because the one at Glendale also has a place to hold bodies. I also find it creepy to think about him being in Berry Gordy's crypt, even tho I know hes safe and sound somewhere. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Just remember...there was no body!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Apparently when they did the series of the Jackson Dynasty, they also went to the wrong FL cemetary. There was a posting about it. Obviously they went to the wrong one MJ is not dead. I have one question, has any one see a youtube video or a picture of Katherine Joe, Janet visiting, MJ in the cemetary? I haven't seen any pictures. Maybe I am mistaken. Let me know if anyone has any information. Love and blessings.
  • Apparently when they did the series of the Jackson Dynasty, they also went to the wrong FL cemetary. There was a posting about it. Obviously they went to the wrong one MJ is not dead. I have one question, has any one see a youtube video or a picture of Katherine Joe, Janet visiting, MJ in the cemetary? I haven't seen any pictures. Maybe I am mistaken. Let me know if anyone has any information. Love and blessings.

I have a picture of Janet there that I took on the anniversary. I try to post it when I get home. I found it strange that only Janet, Jermaine, Tito, Randy, and a handful of other family and friends were there. I know Katherine was in Indiana but where was everyone else? I don't think they were ALL in Hawaii with the kids.
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    I saw this video last year also...and still wondering who the black umbrella at 2:47 belonged to...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• There also is a video of Randy and LaToya at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, allegedly recorded on the night of July 6th:

<!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76131/index.html<!-- m -->

I'm posting an email which I sent to someone last year in July:

It indeed appears a casket is put in a hearse, BUT...it's not the golden one I'd say. Look closely at the first few seconds of this video - there IS a reflection of the roof of the hearse, so if this had been the golden casket there would have been a reflection also, because of the lights above it. This casket looks like it's made of wood, it appears to be matte.

You will see several people leaving the hall, then the hearse pulls off, followed by two cars. One is a red car, appearing to be a sports model. Randy, who was there that night with Latoya, owns a red Porsche. Look at this photo: <!-- m -->http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/CcKa16NU ... dy+Jackson<!-- m --> It was taken the next day, when he arrived at the Jackson house right before the private service.

I saw a video of Latoya arriving at Forest Lawn that night, in a black car. A man and a lady leave the hall, walking towards the parking lot where Latoya's car was. She was accompanied by a security guard. That car is right behind the hearse.

No where in this video is Paris seen, so where does that leave the 'Paris wrapped a necklace with a heart pendant around his writs' story..?

I found a map of Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries - Hollywood Hills at <!-- m -->http://www.forestlawn.com/Images/ParkMa ... dHills.gif<!-- m --> I pulled this map into Photoshop and by carefully watching the video of the hearse driving around the property I made the route.

HollywoodHills-route.jpg

The article on ET-Online says: "A casket has been removed from the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn Memorial-Park and loaded into a hearse. The hearse then drove to another area of the cemetery, where the casket was unloaded into a different building". It does not mention into which building it was unloaded, but, if you follow my route, it will show that this casket was unloaded at the mortuary. WHY? To pick up the roses which would cover the casket the next day? A bit weird to 'take the casket to the flowers' instead of 'taking the flowers to the casket', right?

Latoya's car is parked next to the hearse, she gets our and walks around the hearse, but waits outside. Then the hearse is unloaded, and that is the end of the video.

Now you tell me - why on earth would they bring the body back to the mortuary..? BUT...the next day, the golden casket is carried out of the Hall of Liberty! How did it get back?
    <!-- m -->http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FdZ2jqlL ... KZwxZIVtxS<!-- m -->

If it had been transported back, wouldn't there be footage of it? There were reporters and helicopters at Forest Lawn 24/7, so in case it was transported back, someone must have seen that.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658

There also is a video of Randy and LaToya at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, allegedly recorded on the night of July 6th:

<!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76131/index.html<!-- m -->

I'm posting an email which I sent to someone last year in July:

It indeed appears a casket is put in a hearse, BUT...it's not the golden one I'd say. Look closely at the first few seconds of this video - there IS a reflection of the roof of the hearse, so if this had been the golden casket there would have been a reflection also, because of the lights above it. This casket looks like it's made of wood, it appears to be matte.

You will see several people leaving the hall, then the hearse pulls off, followed by two cars. One is a red car, appearing to be a sports model. Randy, who was there that night with Latoya, owns a red Porsche. Look at this photo: <!-- m -->http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/CcKa16NU ... dy+Jackson<!-- m --> It was taken the next day, when he arrived at the Jackson house right before the private service.

I saw a video of Latoya arriving at Forest Lawn that night, in a black car. A man and a lady leave the hall, walking towards the parking lot where Latoya's car was. She was accompanied by a security guard. That car is right behind the hearse.

No where in this video is Paris seen, so where does that leave the 'Paris wrapped a necklace with a heart pendant around his writs' story..?

I found a map of Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries - Hollywood Hills at <!-- m -->http://www.forestlawn.com/Images/ParkMa ... dHills.gif<!-- m --> I pulled this map into Photoshop and by carefully watching the video of the hearse driving around the property I made the route.

HollywoodHills-route.jpg

The article on ET-Online says: "A casket has been removed from the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn Memorial-Park and loaded into a hearse. The hearse then drove to another area of the cemetery, where the casket was unloaded into a different building". It does not mention into which building it was unloaded, but, if you follow my route, it will show that this casket was unloaded at the mortuary. WHY? To pick up the roses which would cover the casket the next day? A bit weird to 'take the casket to the flowers' instead of 'taking the flowers to the casket', right?

Latoya's car is parked next to the hearse, she gets our and walks around the hearse, but waits outside. Then the hearse is unloaded, and that is the end of the video.

Now you tell me - why on earth would they bring the body back to the mortuary..? BUT...the next day, the golden casket is carried out of the Hall of Liberty! How did it get back?
    <!-- m -->http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FdZ2jqlL ... KZwxZIVtxS<!-- m -->

If it had been transported back, wouldn't there be footage of it? There were reporters and helicopters at Forest Lawn 24/7, so in case it was transported back, someone must have seen that.
    photo-credit-2.jpg <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    Don't forget that their GRANDMOTHER, Martha Bridges, was buried at FL in the HH section! They do have reason to go there. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Among those who believe MJ is dead, many believe that MJ was actually buried near his grandmother's site, so that he might have a quiet resting place.