TIAI July 28

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12795&start=25#p214042<!-- l -->

Isn't Michael going to take off his sunglasses ? Or readjusting them ? TS said that the pictures were also giving clues.

I had to think of "4-eyes-principle" to approve.

For the rest we should fasten our seatbelts.
My best guess is the questioning of the buried body and a DNA analysis taken.
(who will be first FL or Graceland? both at the same time, I would say. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Think I will go to the store and buy all the popcorn they have, I don't wanna miss a thing! Would be great to have two TMZ livestreams. At Graceland they will dig up a perfectly intact Elvis-dummy, at Forest Lawn they will find nada... At least they can't come up with the excuse that the body was stolen, since no one can even come near the crypt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now THAT would be a total shocker to the world, people will pee their pants from excitement! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    reminds me of when MJ was at Grammies 1984, winning for best pop vocal award for thriller, MJ comes up with his sunnies on, as for all past 7 awards or so lol, said he take of his glasses if he won another award, so he did, but he was very shy doing so.
    It would be a real shocker if they find Sneddon in Mike's grave with a boot up in his ass and a white glove in it...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It would be a real shocker if they find Sneddon in Mike's grave with a boot up in his ass and a white glove in it...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That would be great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

sigh...we can dream

• Well, JMP is now listed as a petitioner on the website of the Superior Court:

JACKSON MOCIENNE ELIZABETH PETIT - Petitioner

No listing of documents filed yet regarding her claim, let's keep an eye on that.

<!-- m -->https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCa ... Type=Civil<!-- m -->
    Case number BP117321
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    great job Grace! can't believe the dna link didn't cross my mind... it has been working too sluggishly to connect the dots :S

seems like it's coming together! with the Bobby Fischer redirect and people popping out of nowhere claiming to be MJ's children, plus Eliza's court case, seems like digging graves is the direction we're heading!

this is truly exciting!! can't wait for it all to unfold <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    woo hoo! BRING IT ON! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Will a judge give the go-ahead for DNA tests regarding Mocienne's case ? Hmmm at first sight I don't think so. She has nothing like Eliza's evidences. I rather see an Elvis BAM soon !
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think things are about to get mighty interesting and perhaps exciting....and TS has confirmed it for us with this redirect and the previous 2 before it!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Think I will go to the store and buy all the popcorn they have, I don't wanna miss a thing! Would be great to have two TMZ livestreams. At Graceland they will dig up a perfectly intact Elvis-dummy, at Forest Lawn they will find nada... At least they can't come up with the excuse that the body was stolen, since no one can even come near the crypt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now THAT would be a total shocker to the world, people will pee their pants from excitement! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It would be a shocker indeed! but are you sure they would have to dig up or open any gravesite. Don't they already have at least MJ's DNA?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i know this is selfish of me, but i wish it would happen soon <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

nevertheless, when this does happen......dear god. but i mean, if you think about ALL the elvis fans and ALL the michael fans (some love both men) and they all get on board with this fight...how insane is that going to be?!
  • It seems that TMZ is nicely leading to an article on Eliza and Elvis... "and piece by piece, MJ is revealed...." I wonder whether the recent articles with Dutch connections (Tulips, Mocienne place of residence) are more than a double dutch coincidence... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    It seems that TMZ is nicely leading to an article on Eliza and Elvis... "and piece by piece, MJ is revealed...." I wonder whether the recent articles with Dutch connections (Tulips, Mocienne place of residence) are more than a double dutch coincidence... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Sweet, I like your thinking !!
    It seems that TMZ is nicely leading to an article on Eliza and Elvis... "and piece by piece, MJ is revealed...." I wonder whether the recent articles with Dutch connections (Tulips, Mocienne place of residence) are more than a double dutch coincidence... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

That would be great ! The word "go-ahead" made me first think that TMZ did finally received the green light from their "source" to publish something about the case of Eliza...I say that because I used the same word when we failed to make Harvey talk about it in TMZ live.
  • 4-27. Did MJ Ever Think of a Thriller Sequel?

The original Thriller made all-time records in both the album, and the music video {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/this-is-it; also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album), and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson%27s_Thriller}. So do you suppose that during three decades, the thought of a Thriller sequel ever crossed Michael’s mind even once? Don’t you think there is a 1000% chance that MJ thought of a sequel at least one time, and probably hundreds of times?

And if he thought of it, what do you suppose he was thinking? Maybe: how to outdo the biggest music video ever. But that’s not easy; especially not with a sequel. Very rarely do sequels exceed the original. So MJ just gave up on the idea, right? Does that sound like Michael Genius Jackson? Is there perhaps at least a 1% chance that MJ came up with a plan to outdo Thriller??

There is one thing, and only one thing, that could possibly outdo the original Thriller video; you guessed it, a real-life Thriller! Do you honestly think that this thought never once crossed his mind? In fact, the original Thriller went back and forth between reality and illusion several times; and yet, it was actually all just a video—not reality. But is it possible that he ever once thought about bringing it off of the screen, and into our real-life circumstances?

digging.jpg

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    think Mocienne Sarahli very urgent need medications for nerves ... I say to calm down.
    And if Elvis could do a simulation with Michael too, I believe that these acts are not public, may well say that the exhumation was carried out .. and a lie, there is nothing unusual. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    think Mocienne Sarahli very urgent need medications for nerves ... I say to calm down.
    And if Elvis could do a simulation with Michael too, I believe that these acts are not public, may well say that the exhumation was carried out .. and a lie, there is nothing unusual. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yes the grave of Michael being "visited" can also be a fake scene already filmed like the funeral, same scenario in perspective <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've never heard of the term '4 eyes principle'. This is from Wikipedia:

Four eyes principle, a security precaution that requires at least two people to approve of a particular activity

In business, the four-eye principle "means that all business decisions and transactions need approval from the CEO and CFO. Since the CFO is not reporting to the CEO, there is an independent controlling mechanism in place." [2]

Similarly, many banks implement some variant of the two-man rule to secure large sums of money and valuable items. Under this concept, unlocking the vault requires two individuals with different keys if the vault is secured by a key lock system. For bank vaults secured by combination lock, one individual will know half of the combination and a second person will know the remaining half. At no point will either person know the other person's half of the lock combination, requiring both persons to be physically present unlock the vault.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wwwhhhoooaaa makes me think of all the zarr's in u.s. gov. these days making elected officials more worthless than they already were.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    Will we soon be seeing a story similar to this one? Has a lot of similarities also.
    Legendary entertainer James Brown is now "The Gone-father of Soul."

One of Brown's daughters reportedly claims that the singer's body has gone missing from its crypt -- part of an elaborate plot to prevent her from carrying out an autopsy that will determine whether he was really killed.

"My daddy's body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken, but I need to know where," said LaRhonda Pettit, 48. "I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want the people responsible brought to justice."

The R&B great -- famous for his feverish dance moves and songs like "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" and "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" -- died on Dec. 25, 2006 at age 73.
    James Brown
    WIREIMAGE.COM
    James Brown

Pettit said the official cause of her father's death -- determined by doctors to be a heart attack brought on by a bout with pneumonia -- is not the real reason behind the passing of "The Godfather of Soul."

"The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy," Pettit said in an interview with The Globe newspaper. "I cannot understand why one was never conducted."

Brown's body was sealed in a crypt at the South Carolina home of his daughter Deanna Brown-Thomas while arrangements are made for a permanent grave.

Pettit underwent a DNA test three years ago to prove she was Brown's daughter. She is believed to be one of 12 people to come forward since Brown's death claiming to be one of his illegitimate kids.

Pettit speculated that Brown may have been killed by those who gave him illegal drugs.

"It was common knowledge that my daddy took illegal drugs," she said. "He was also hooked on various prescription painkillers. At the very least there were enablers who helped cause his death."

Brown's family disputes Pettit's claims. A lawyer for the family told TMZ.com today that Brown's body has never been moved.

Brown, who had a 50-year career, is arguably one of this country's greatest singers. During the civil-rights movement, Brown recorded such hits as "Say it Loud (I'm Black and I'm Proud)" and "I Don't Want Nobody to Give Me Nothing (Open Up the Door and I'll Get it Myself)." In 1969, Look Magazine called Brown "the most important black man in America."

Brown was among the first group of musicians inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986, along with such greats as Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly and Ray Charles.

While his 53 Top 10 hits punctuated the radio from the late 1950s well into the 1980s, his live performances were a thing of legend.

Brown, who was often wrapped in a cape, would frequently work himself into such a frenzy that he would dramatically collapse on stage -- only to theatrically toss the cape off and rush back to continue singing.

His "Live at the Apollo" show from 1962 in Harlem is widely considered one of the greatest live albums ever.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I can't cope!! So we have Elvis, James Brown and MJ all about to be exhumed because of claims by god knows how many assorted relatives, demanding DNA tests! Why do I have a sneaky feeling someone's playing games with us?!

Please can someone remind me why we think TMZ takes instructions from MJ? if he's the one playing the games I can take it, but I really don't want to be messed with by some trashy celebrity gossip site.

And if it's not games and these articles are for real, then I'm speechless. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Will we soon be seeing a story similar to this one? Has a lot of similarities also.
    Legendary entertainer James Brown is now "The Gone-father of Soul."

One of Brown's daughters reportedly claims that the singer's body has gone missing from its crypt -- part of an elaborate plot to prevent her from carrying out an autopsy that will determine whether he was really killed.

"My daddy's body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken, but I need to know where," said LaRhonda Pettit, 48. "I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want the people responsible brought to justice."

The R&B great -- famous for his feverish dance moves and songs like "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" and "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" -- died on Dec. 25, 2006 at age 73.
    James Brown
    WIREIMAGE.COM
    James Brown

Pettit said the official cause of her father's death -- determined by doctors to be a heart attack brought on by a bout with pneumonia -- is not the real reason behind the passing of "The Godfather of Soul."

"The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy," Pettit said in an interview with The Globe newspaper. "I cannot understand why one was never conducted."

Brown's body was sealed in a crypt at the South Carolina home of his daughter Deanna Brown-Thomas while arrangements are made for a permanent grave.

Pettit underwent a DNA test three years ago to prove she was Brown's daughter. She is believed to be one of 12 people to come forward since Brown's death claiming to be one of his illegitimate kids.

Pettit speculated that Brown may have been killed by those who gave him illegal drugs.

"It was common knowledge that my daddy took illegal drugs," she said. "He was also hooked on various prescription painkillers. At the very least there were enablers who helped cause his death."

Brown's family disputes Pettit's claims. A lawyer for the family told TMZ.com today that Brown's body has never been moved.

Brown, who had a 50-year career, is arguably one of this country's greatest singers. During the civil-rights movement, Brown recorded such hits as "Say it Loud (I'm Black and I'm Proud)" and "I Don't Want Nobody to Give Me Nothing (Open Up the Door and I'll Get it Myself)." In 1969, Look Magazine called Brown "the most important black man in America."

Brown was among the first group of musicians inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986, along with such greats as Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly and Ray Charles.

While his 53 Top 10 hits punctuated the radio from the late 1950s well into the 1980s, his live performances were a thing of legend.

Brown, who was often wrapped in a cape, would frequently work himself into such a frenzy that he would dramatically collapse on stage -- only to theatrically toss the cape off and rush back to continue singing.

His "Live at the Apollo" show from 1962 in Harlem is widely considered one of the greatest live albums ever.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What a mess... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Pettit seems to be a popular name