Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.

0326-conrad-mj-bn.jpg

Attorney General Jerry Brown had launched a probe of seven other doctors who treated Jackson -- mainly looking at the prescribing practices of the physicians.

One of the doctors on the list has been reported to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to an alias for Michael. That doctor was not named.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/28/michael-j ... rry-brown/<!-- m -->

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Yesterday SEVEN abductors were murdered <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Today SEVEN Docs are cleared <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Is it just me or does the title of this TMZ article not make sense?

I am reading the title like its telling us Conrad Murray has been cleared but then the actual article is saying otherwise.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Post double, aqui: <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12834<!-- l -->
  • Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe ..... I see the same thing you see @ Adi. Interesting choice of words.
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    I love you the most Michael, but this is confusing - can we have Bam now pleeeeaaaassseee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.
  • the title doesnt make any sense
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    the title doesnt make any sense

this whole "death" has never made any sense.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah the title contradicts the article. The title makes it sound like Murray has been cleared of all charges. Interesting how they titled the article.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I think what it is meant to say.....
    All docs not having the name "Conrad Murray" are in the clear.
    Docs Not Named "Conrad Murray", Cleared in MJ Probe

That being said, we all know how TMZ loves to play with words! I am sure it took them some time to phrase that just right. They know what it looks like......Conrad Murray cleared in MJ probe. I am sure they are just trying to stir things up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I could be totally wrong too......who knows!

Blessings!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yesterday SEVEN abductors were murdered <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Today SEVEN Docs are cleared <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Very funny! Ductors and doctors. MJ's having some fun.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    There's definitely a meaning hidden behind that title. I can't think of anything <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Besides the fact that it says "Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyone got any other ideas? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is how I understand the title:
    Doctors who are not named "Conrad Murray" were cleared in MJ probe.

Doctors with no name ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The word "alias" is also interesting. Conrad Murray = alias.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Did you notice that before the title it's written "Michael Jackson RX"? ..hmmmm...
    Did you notice that before the title it's written "Michael Jackson RX"? ..hmmmm...

Yes ! Wonder what it means...I searched in wiki I found this:

RX was the common telegraph abbreviation for "receive" (or receiver), later used in CW.

Rx is the symbol for medical prescriptions.

Rx, RX, rx or Rx may also refer to:

* Rx-only drug or prescription drug in the United States/Canada
    * Rx, the symbol used to describe apparent retrograde motion of planets
    * rx, an abbreviation for a chemical reaction
    * Rx, IATA code for Aviaexpress, a Hungarian airline

Computing and electronics

* Rx meters, Electrical engineering
    * Rx bridge, a device for measuring the efficiency of antenna system
    * rx, the RPC mechanism used by the Andrew File System
    * Rx, Reactive Extensions for .NET, a programming library

Entertainment and arts

* Rx (band), an industrial band formed by Nivek Ogre and Martin Atkins
    * Rx Bandits, formally the "Pharmaceutical Bandits", a rock band from Seal Beach, California
    * Rx Coup, a 2002 album produced by Jerry Finn
    * Rx (film), a 2005 film over drug trafficking
    * Rx (also written as Rx), a novel by Elizabeth J. Braswell published under the pseudonym Tracy Lynn

Vehicles

* Kawasaki GPz1000RX, the worlds first 180 mph factory sports bike
    * Lexus RX, a 1997 luxury crossover SUV
    * Mazda RX, a series of sport cars
    * RX, an abbreviation for rallycross
    * RX, the registration code for fishing boats registered in Rye, Sussex, used by the Rye and Hastings fishing fleets
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If it seems to say that Murray was acquitted.
    In other news Link say they investigated to other physicians, Allan Metzger rheumatologist, dentist Tadrissi Marcos, Cherilyn Lee nurse, dermatologist Arnold Klein, Randy Rosen "Anesthesiologist", and David Slavit ear, nose and throat.
    TMZ says there is a medical alias Michael who was not named, would be the number 7 .. is this really the person being investigated? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • If it seems to say that Murray was acquitted.
    In other news Link say they investigated to other physicians, Allan Metzger rheumatologist, dentist Tadrissi Marcos, Cherilyn Lee nurse, dermatologist Arnold Klein, Randy Rosen "Anesthesiologist", and David Slavit ear, nose and throat.
    TMZ says there is a medical alias Michael who was not named, would be the number 7 .. is this really the person being investigated? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I understand according to the news that all seven doctors will not be charged by illegal prescription drugs for Mike, for lack of evidence, but that only Murray, his personal physician, remains under investigation into the cause of death - murder does not intentional - lethal application of propofol. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • TMZ realized that we don't like the title, and so they changed it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7 Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Doc Murray

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

tekamjforever, if there is no evidence against these six people, but there seventh "aka Michael" who is not named. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If it appears that TMZ is watching what is written in the forum <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    TMZ realized that we don't like the title, and so they changed it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7 Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Doc Murray

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it's clear now ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I took the original to mean "Doc IS NOT NAMED Conrad Murray". Like we didn't already know that...this particular "doc Murray" is an actor...not a "doctor." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm almost sure that TMZ is following this site very attentively
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I think instead of reading the words so much we need to look at the pictures above of Murray's teeth and Michael's teeth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think THAT is what is being shown here.
    I think instead of reading the words so much we need to look at the pictures above of Murray's teeth and Michael's teeth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think THAT is what is being shown here.

TMZ changed that too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

0729-michael-jackson-murray-bn-credit.jpg
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->