MPJ discussed in Dutch media, interesting date made me think

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

This was broadcasted in Holland today (sorry for the crappy quality, but my recorder didn't work, so I had to record the screen)

[youtube:ejhbfp7r]

What if this story is fake, but a way to make the court rule the body should be exhumed so they will find out there is no one there.

The thing that caught my eye was the date of her hearing, September 7 (9/7). Mo and I talked about September 9 a few times, but we couldn't really find anything except for the fact that it's 9/9. September 7 is 2 days before 9/9, I have no idea if that can be done that quick, but what if the court rules that they can go and dig him up, and they will do so on 9/9?

9/9 is interesting because of a few things. First: it's 9/9 (99), second, it's on a Thursday, exactly 63 weeks after June 25, 2009 (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) so it makes 999.

63 weeks (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) is also 441 days (4+4+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9) so again 999

9/9/2010 = 9+9+2+1=21 (777)

It's an interesting date to say the least. Turning 666 upside down on a date that has 999 all over would make sense, right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Well, that is an interesting thought. I really don't know but I think we'll find out in a little over a month. Crazy stuff going on, that's for sure. It's interesting too that she's been claiming this for years? I don't remember any claims like this - does anyone else?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I like the part where the reporter says it not like we made this up. We got it from an American media site TMZ. Oh please let it be so about the date Souza mentioned Mike. It's been a long long year.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It's right in front of our eyes, yet we don't see it.

Michael is so present and speaking to the world.
    He now uses many different information channels - this forum is just one.
    Michael is feeding the news scene on print, web and broadcast and is spreading his information where he wants it to pop up and get noticed.

Why?
    How can anybody pls explain that the background clip to a discussion about a "love child" and her digging for truth is "Earth Song" featuring the most dramatic scenes with Michael expressing his sorrow for planet earth's status and future?

The name "Mocienne" is not an existing popular first name, not even a French one and not listed in any "baby girl names directories" I saw.

IMHO this story is a very artistic intervention to "tickle us" from time to time and remind us of what it's really about.

There is a pattern of MJ songs on our radio stations.
    They even started playing Elvis songs again. For which audience that demands this?
    Watch out how present Michael really is.

It is a maker's marketplace.
    Michael, you rock!
    With L.O.V.E. and a huge S.M.I.L.E. to all
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Michael was living with Diana Ross for a period..And her sister never met him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not verry close sisters imo!
    Dont believe this story..or it is for a reason like Souza said!
    Sorry for my English
    Mattie
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Lovin' it....

It does seem like a fake story - one planted to trigger an exhumation

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

This was broadcasted in Holland today (sorry for the crappy quality, but my recorder didn't work, so I had to record the screen)

[youtube:1ye1qisb]

What if this story is fake, but a way to make the court rule the body should be exhumed so they will find out there is no one there.

The thing that caught my eye was the date of her hearing, September 7 (9/7). Mo and I talked about September 9 a few times, but we couldn't really find anything except for the fact that it's 9/9. September 7 is 2 days before 9/9, I have no idea if that can be done that quick, but what if the court rules that they can go and dig him up, and they will do so on 9/9?

9/9 is interesting because of a few things. First: it's 9/9 (99), second, it's on a Thursday, exactly 63 weeks after June 25, 2009 (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) so it makes 999.

63 weeks (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) is also 441 days (4+4+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9) so again 999

9/9/2010 = 9+9+2+1=21 (777)

It's an interesting date to say the least. Turning 666 upside down on a date that has 999 all over would make sense, right?

WOW!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Sometimes the number theories can be a little far-fetched <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but these numbers can't be ignored. Even if it's not an exhumation something has to happen on 9/9!!!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Mo en Souza...MPJ woont in Soest, ik ook.. zal ik ff langs gaan?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There is something else I just remembered. The claim says her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson, that's not true, because the Dutch Government file says her name is Esther Mocienne Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... reksel.jpg<!-- m -->, later it is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... chrift.jpg<!-- m -->

You can't just change your last name here in Holland. I remember my best friend wanted to change her last name because her real father never was there for her and she wanted the name of her stepfather. She had to go through a long procedure and she had to get approval from the queen, explaining why she wanted to change it. She had to give a very good reason to change it and also had to pay a lot of money. I recall something like $200,- a letter. And the name change is huge. It's not that easy in Holland to change your name, you have to come up with some serious stuff.

According to the government (we called) it is HIGHLY unlikely she could have changed her name between June 2009 and now to Jackson. I would like to see a recent government file which stated Jackson. Because if her name is now really Jackson, it must mean she already proved she is a Jackson, which doesn't have to mean Mike is her father by the way.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Ja!!!!!! LOLOL Moet je dr adres/nummer?

• Mo en Souza...MPJ woont in Soest, ik ook.. zal ik ff langs gaan?

Vraag haar effe om een kopietje van haar paspoort, en een kopie van een nieuw uittreksel uit de basisadministratie! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Michael was living with Diana Ross for a period..And her sister never met him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not verry close sisters imo!
    Dont believe this story..or it is for a reason like Souza said!
    Sorry for my English
    Mattie

i was thinking that maybe the sister of DIANA ROSS keeps hiding something for DIANA ,and maybe this MOCIENNE woman is the secret love child from DIANA and MICHAEL <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because its strange that her sister never met him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> lets hope its all bullshit...
    Does anyone know when DIANA ROSS sang that song love child???? its about a secret child...

i go back in my straight jacket ok?

Vraag haar effe om een kopietje van haar paspoort, en een kopie van een nieuw uittreksel uit de basisadministratie! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ja echt waar.hahahahah. soest is niet zo groot. en ik zit achter de kassa bij de plaatselijke AH.. dus iedereen heeft erover. (en ja.. geef voor de grap ff haar adres/nummer. Strax zijn we buren ofzo, je weet het nooit)
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    There is something else I just remembered. The claim says her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson, that's not true, because the Dutch Government file says her name is Esther Mocienne Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... reksel.jpg<!-- m -->, later it is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... chrift.jpg<!-- m -->

You can't just change your last name here in Holland. I remember my best friend wanted to change her last name because her real father never was there for her and she wanted the name of her stepfather. She had to go through a long procedure and she had to get approval from the queen, explaining why she wanted to change it. She had to give a very good reason to change it and also had to pay a lot of money. I recall something like $200,- a letter. And the name change is huge. It's not that easy in Holland to change your name, you have to come up with some serious stuff.

According to the government (we called) it is HIGHLY unlikely she could have changed her name between June 2009 and now to Jackson. I would like to see a recent government file which stated Jackson. Because if her name is now really Jackson, it must mean she already proved she is a Jackson, which doesn't have to mean Mike is her father by the way.
    Souza :
    mijn dochter heeft ook haar achternaam laten wijzigen in die van mij omdat haar vader haar ook heeft laten vallen en idd het kostte een berg geld en ook toestemming van de koningin ,het is al meer dan 5 jr geleden dat mijn dochter het liet doen en het duurde best lang voor het rond was en ik haar moeder moest ook nog toestemming geven om mijn dochter mijn achternaam te laten krijgen ,het is dus niet zo 1 ,2 , 3 te regelen ...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The story seems very fake to me and I think it has been created for the purpose of the hoax, it's part of the scenario. It's a good pretext to make sure that the body will be exhumed.
  • Mo en Souza...MPJ woont in Soest, ik ook.. zal ik ff langs gaan?

ja echt waar.hahahahah. soest is niet zo groot. en ik zit achter de kassa bij de plaatselijke AH.. dus iedereen heeft erover. (en ja.. geef voor de grap ff haar adres/nummer. Strax zijn we buren ofzo, je weet het nooit)

Als je haar dan toch een bezoekje gaat brengen, wil je haar dan ook even vragen om een kopie van die claim die ze ingediend heeft? RTL Boulevard liet 'm gisteren in de uitzending zien, en ik leg net de telefoon neer met hun redactie maar zij gaan mij helaas dat document niet mailen...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If it tells the history of this one it begins with a false name.. this me resembles Michael Joseph Jackson. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    "Shit", frogh777, Souza and Mo of that that speak? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Als je haar dan toch een bezoekje gaat brengen, wil je haar dan ook even vragen om een kopie van die claim die ze ingediend heeft? RTL Boulevard liet 'm gisteren in de uitzending zien, en ik leg net de telefoon neer met hun redactie maar zij gaan mij helaas dat document niet mailen...

ok.. dit is best wel erg. ik vond het al grappig genoeg dat ze in soest woonde. maar dat ze dan ook 2 straten achter het huis van mijn Ma woont is nog grappiger <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . Ik ben op dit moment in Amersfoort (kwartier fietsen van Soest). Maar in het weekend ben ik in Soest weer. Ik heb het adres van Souza gekregen. Dus ik wil eerst gewoon wandeling maken met de hond langs haar huis. Kijken of dat spannend is, en misschien dat ik ff aanbel. ik ben 17, dus ze zal niet snel schrikken (hoop ik)
    ik hou jullie nog op de hoogte!

I am just telling Souza And Mo that I live near MPJ. My mothers house is just 2 streets far from her house. And I am in shock and excited. Souza posted her adres, and I have been alot near her house. So the nest time i let the dog out, I sould visit her!!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This all reminds me of an old tabloid that my husband and i passed by back in the early 80s, back when Thriller was fresh on the charts, there was one of those trashy ones like Enquirer or something like that and it had on the front in headlines "Diana Ross is Michael Jackson's real Mother!!". Needless to say we giggled and laughed at the stupid notion of it at the time.

• RTL Boulevard just did another item on Mocienne Petit Jackson. Waiting for it to be uploaded to their site... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    The woman is dillusional IMHO. She's lying to get attention and money. First of all, MJ was not born with a cleft in his chin. He had that surgerically placed years ago. So, did she have a cleft put in her chin to look like him? She looks nothing like him and clearly her own mother is claiming to not know her. She's just another money seeking vermit or she could be part of the hoax. Who knows? Keep the Faith!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/users/bobbi<!-- m --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I still think she should take their medicines <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• I want a copy of that claim which says it's filed on July 23 and shows the date of the hearing. RTL Boulevard showed it on TV yesterday, but it's not published on the internet and I have done some serious digging for it.

I called RTL Boulevard today and asked for a copy, but my request was denied. In the episode of today's show they said that Mocienna had emailed them, and this was the first contact they had with her. So, where did they get that copy, and why has TMZ still not published that claim?

The only claim listed on the website of the LA Superior Court, filed on July 23 is this one:

07/23/2010 Letters of Administration/IAEA
    (IAEA stands for INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES ACT, it has nothing to do with MPJ's claim).

The above claim was listed before Mocienna Elizabeth Petit Jackson was listed as petitioner.

There is a hearing scheduled for September 7, but it also does not mention MPJ's claim:

09/07/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 LETTERS ADMINISTRATION/IAEA (OK TO SET FOR 09-07-10 IN D-5)

Since MPJ's claim is still not listed under "Filed documents" and there's no mentioning about it on the September 7 hearing details, I want to see it.
  • There is something else I just remembered. The claim says her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson, that's not true, because the Dutch Government file says her name is Esther Mocienne Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... reksel.jpg<!-- m -->, later it is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: <!-- m -->http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/sit ... chrift.jpg<!-- m -->

It says Esther Mocienne Petit was born in 1978. While the one about Mocienne Elizabeth Petit says she was born in 1975.
    Are these documents real? Because this time difference is weird... Or they belong to two different persons - who were both born in Haiti... which sounds strange, unless they are sisters.