TIAI July 29

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12813#p214300<!-- l --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
great job Grace! can't believe the dna link didn't cross my mind... it has been working too sluggishly to connect the dots :S

seems like it's coming together! with the Bobby Fischer redirect and people popping out of nowhere claiming to be MJ's children, plus Eliza's court case, seems like digging graves is the direction we're heading!

this is truly exciting!! can't wait for it all to unfold

Comments

• Well indeed, the connection to Bobby Fischer came to my mind too, especially because of the "inherited vitiligo" argument of MPJ ("MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo ... so, there's that.") , which reminded me of the so-called inherited chess talent of Fischer's alleged daughter. Heredity is just one of the possible causes of vitiligo and it cannot be considered a solid evidence, just like the chess skills of individuals.

However, the exhumation option does not seem so valid in Michael's case, because I am pretty sure there is already enough DNA material to be tested, with no need to "exhume him", just like in James Brown's case : "To be prepared for anticipated DNA tests, doctors at the Medical University of South Carolina had retrieved bone fragments from Brown’s body before burial" (<!-- m -->http://www.artharris.com/2008/05/02/dna ... thers-son/<!-- m -->), unless, of course, MPJ is connected to the hoax and the main purpose is to really dig out the alleged tomb and reveal the truth. Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Just an opinion...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I agree Andy, surely there's already samples of MJ's DNA available - no need to 'dig him up', unless to make a Thriller-type scene in a movie! Come on now Mikey, what're you playing at??!!

(Oh yes, another similarity I noticed is Barbara Ross saying she never met Michael, and Eliza's mother denying a 'relationship' with Vernon.)
  • Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Not so fast... With all the doubles involved and an autopsy performed on a body that was clearly not Michael Jackson's, how could one, with absolute certainty, say "This is Michael Jackson's DNA"? Right now the only one who could do that is Michael Jackson himself and he's ... ya know, dead.

The interesting thing in this case is that there will be a hearing about MJP's claim on September 7:

claim_MPJ.jpg

while Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim for a DNA test was rejected by Howard Weitzman:

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/13/claim-of- ... -estate/9/<!-- m -->

As far as I can see on the website of the LA Superior Court there never has been a hearing about Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim, yet a hearing is scheduled for Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson's claim.

Interesting development which indeed could lead to the exhumation of the body, which is allegedly interred in the tomb under three stained-glass windows which are a re-creation of Nicola D'Ascenzo's "The Ascension."

Mind:
    After the ceremony, I was told by eyewitnesses that once the funeral was over -- which was a loving celebration of Michael's life -- no one from his family opted to watch his casket be entombed. (This is not an unusual practice.) Forest Lawn personnel handled the sacred, solemn task with dignified professional aplomb, sealing Michael and his gold casket into an elaborate marble sarcophagus some time after approximately 9 p.m.

Based on insider descriptions of the immediate area, my best guess -- and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact -- is that Michael now rests on the main floor of the terrace, at the end of a sanctuary hallway with cathedral ceilings, under three stained-glass windows which are a re-creation of Nicola D'Ascenzo's "The Ascension."

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

Sit back and enjoy the ride!
    How come yesterday morning we'd never heard of this MPJ woman, then suddenly within a day she goes from not being on record at court, to having a date set for a hearing in only 6 weeks? I didn't think things moved so fast in court proceedings. They certainly don't in Murray's case!
  • Dear Mo, I know you are right and the existing DNA samples can very well belong to someone else... But I was thinking from an outside, non-believer point of view and from a possible rejection argument of the court... I trully hope they will follow this DNA sample/"exhumation needed" thread until the end, because, as we said from the beginning, that could be the greatest proof of this hoax and it would also make a lot a sense from a Biblical perspective, since Michael had always inspired from the life of Jesus. I see no better way of BAM than this one, it is so Michael...

Luke 24
    The Resurrection

1On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' " 8Then they remembered his words.

9When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. 11But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. 12Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened

LOVE,
    Andy
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wow it gets better everyday ! I first thought that Mocienne had nothing (no evidence) and because of that her claim wouldn't be taken seriously but I forgot to think "hoax" and that it is part of the plan. They have to find a pretext to make the digging of the grave necessary. Hence this story and as crazy as it seems people are gullible enough to believe it. So Michael's grave can really be visited finally ! Oh my I imagine the faces of the people when they'll realize that it is empty ! I wonder what would happen then a body hunt ? "Where is Michael Jackson's body ?" The best is really yet to come ! BAM !

thumb_bam.gif
    Wow it gets better everyday ! I first thought that Mocienne had nothing (no evidence) and because of that her claim wouldn't be taken seriously but I forgot to think "hoax" and that it is part of the plan. They have to find a pretext to make the digging of the grave necessary. Hence this story and as crazy as it seems people are gullible enough to believe it. So Michael's grave can really be visited finally ! Oh my I imagine the faces of the people when they'll realize that it is empty ! I wonder what would happen then a body hunt ? "Where is Michael Jackson's body ?" The best is really yet to come ! BAM !

An empty tomb wouldn't necessarily be BAM - as you say, it'd just start a body hunt. People could easily imagine and believe that he was secretly buried under a load of concrete at Neverland! A real, living, breathing MJ will be the only real BAM! Opening the tomb and having the real, living, breathing MJ jump out, now THAT would be a BAM!!!

Ah, but then we'd have to do the whole DNA thing to prove it's him not a double! Perhaps that's where all this DNA stuff is leading, to prove who he is, when he comes back, and really nothing to do with who various assorted offspring may or may not be!

An empty tomb wouldn't necessarily be BAM - as you say, it'd just start a body hunt. People could easily imagine and believe that he was secretly buried under a load of concrete at Neverland! A real, living, breathing MJ will be the only real BAM! Opening the tomb and having the real, living, breathing MJ jump out, now THAT would be a BAM!!!

Ah, but then we'd have to do the whole DNA thing to prove it's him not a double! Perhaps that's where all this DNA stuff is leading, to prove who he is, when he comes back, and really nothing to do with who various assorted offspring may or may not be!

Yes if we see it like that it's true an empty tomb would not really be a Bam but rather, as I said, the beginning of a hunt to know where's the body. The family will play a big part in this because they will be questionned by the journalists of the entire planet ! And I wonder how much time it will last (if it happens like that of course I'm only speculating <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )... I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

Maybe that Michael will not pop up out of the tomb or make an appearence in the graveyard (or ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) but will reveal himself with a video or on TV. The message he wants to convey is serious so if he jumps out of the tomb I fear that people will think he's crazy and that he made it just for the Art part. Now everything is possible and sure it would be amazing ! But I feel like it weakens the strength and importance of the message behind the hoax... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The discovery of an empty tomb is a kind of pre-bam, the time to let Michael compose and be ready for the real Bam (to see world's reaction and act according to this). Then of course there will be the eternal doubters and the DNA test may come back again.
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Not so fast... With all the doubles involved and an autopsy performed on a body that was clearly not Michael Jackson's, how could one, with absolute certainty, say "This is Michael Jackson's DNA"? Right now the only one who could do that is Michael Jackson himself and he's ... ya know, dead.

The interesting thing in this case is that there will be a hearing about MJP's claim on September 7:

claim_MPJ.jpg

while Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim for a DNA test was rejected by Howard Weitzman:

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/13/claim-of- ... -estate/9/<!-- m -->

As far as I can see on the website of the LA Superior Court there never has been a hearing about Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim, yet a hearing is scheduled for Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson's claim.

Interesting development which indeed could lead to the exhumation of the body, which is allegedly interred in the tomb under three stained-glass windows which are a re-creation of Nicola D'Ascenzo's "The Ascension."

Mind:
    After the ceremony, I was told by eyewitnesses that once the funeral was over -- which was a loving celebration of Michael's life -- no one from his family opted to watch his casket be entombed. (This is not an unusual practice.) Forest Lawn personnel handled the sacred, solemn task with dignified professional aplomb, sealing Michael and his gold casket into an elaborate marble sarcophagus some time after approximately 9 p.m.

Based on insider descriptions of the immediate area, my best guess -- and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact -- is that Michael now rests on the main floor of the terrace, at the end of a sanctuary hallway with cathedral ceilings, under three stained-glass windows which are a re-creation of Nicola D'Ascenzo's "The Ascension."

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

09/7 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> 9+7 = 16 = 1+6 7 lol numbers
  • I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

Souza and I have been talking about the Easter eggs that might be hidden in the This Is It DVD. So far no one has been able to find one on the DVD, but IF there is one and it would be the missing piece of the hoax puzzle, you can bet your ass on it that it's hidden so well that no one will be able to find it UNLESS we're told HOW to get to it.

So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission (which would take at least 2 hours I would say) there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Whether or cemetery Neverland, no body.
    After a year as I will explain to all those people who have gone to the cemetery that Michael "is not there."
    In the case of an exhumation should take the "body" where you are, the cemetery or Neverland <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

Souza and I have been talking about the Easter eggs that might be hidden in the This Is It DVD. So far no one has been able to find one on the DVD, but IF there is one and it would be the missing piece of the hoax puzzle, you can bet your ass on it that it's hidden so well that no one will be able to find it UNLESS we're told HOW to get to it.

So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission (which would take at least 2 hours I would say) there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it?

Oh yes I forgot this piece of the puzzle ! It still has not been discovered yet. Makes a lot of sense that would be tremendous !!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    if this story follows the same as the elvis thing wouldn't they be asking for samples from the kids at some point?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

If an empty grave were found as a result of needing to obtain Michael's DNA samples...can you imagine it? Hooley dooley!!! I am sure alot of people would think that he really was secretly buried someplace else, but I also think it would make alot of people/media who have dismissed the possibility of a faked death as something dreamed up by delusional fans, suddenly realise that maybe Michael did pull of something of this magnitude......scchhweeeetttt!!! The world will be on the edge of its collective seat ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've been looking at ways to find any possible Easter Eggs on my TII dvd...but I agree they would be so damn hard to find that we would need to be given the code. I agree too that IF there are easter eggs on the TII dvd then they are there to reveal the how & why of the hoax and this would probably only happen after something like the crypt being opened and finding it empty.

Just WOW .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I've thought about this a lot since I first read about DVD Easter Eggs in TS's post. I'm sure it wouldn't have been mentioned unless it was going to be relevant at some point. This could be the perfect way for MJ to safely explain everything, without having to physically reveal himself. It's already done!

And what do you think about this idea I've just had?

To avoid anyone finding it too soon, MJ could've used the 4 eye principle! Two totally independant sources (TS and TMZ?) each have part of the code. Genius, sheer genius!
  • ....And let's not forget that we are still "looking" for the Ark of the Covenant! It would not surprise me at all if it came into the Scenario again soon.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Well indeed, the connection to Bobby Fischer came to my mind too, especially because of the "inherited vitiligo" argument of MPJ ("MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo ... so, there's that.") , which reminded me of the so-called inherited chess talent of Fischer's alleged daughter. Heredity is just one of the possible causes of vitiligo and it cannot be considered a solid evidence, just like the chess skills of individuals.

However, the exhumation option does not seem so valid in Michael's case, because I am pretty sure there is already enough DNA material to be tested, with no need to "exhume him", just like in James Brown's case : "To be prepared for anticipated DNA tests, doctors at the Medical University of South Carolina had retrieved bone fragments from Brown’s body before burial" (<!-- m -->http://www.artharris.com/2008/05/02/dna ... thers-son/<!-- m -->), unless, of course, MPJ is connected to the hoax and the main purpose is to really dig out the alleged tomb and reveal the truth. Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Just an opinion...

LOVE,
    Andy

We should make the comparison here with the Eliza/Elvis case. Although there were already DNA samples from Elvis in existence,
    which should exclude the necessity for exhumation, when tested the results were inconclusive as none of the DNA samples matched!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/eliza_presley.html<!-- m -->

A Memphis businessman and collector stepped forward with some of Elvis' medical records, including tissue samples from two liver biopsies and his post-mortem. The samples were sent for testing and came back negative - but not just between Jesse and Elvis.

It was also discovered that the DNA from the singer's liver did not match that from his post-mortem, a claim that has supported many of the subsequent web-based theories.

So, if there are existing DNA samples from MJ do they match those taken at his post-mortem???!!! My guess would be a definite NO, which will mean a possible exhumation. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    "The kid is not my son, but the girl is mine" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Ok we will see in september what happens.

Oh yes I forgot this piece of the puzzle ! It still has not been discovered yet. Makes a lot of sense that would be tremendous !!!

Could someone remind me which update this was mentioned in please? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

Could someone remind me which update this was mentioned in please? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1929&p=27570#p27570<!-- l -->
    R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1929&p=27570#p27570<!-- l -->
    R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

THANKS!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc)."

This is the great obstacle.
    Easter egg.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral — no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! ”

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

"Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc)."

This is the great obstacle.
    Easter egg.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Indeed Paula good reminder here, we musn't forget that...but I also understand that there is a kind of deadline, the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral — no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! ”

oh my how the excitment is building up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->