Everywhere only older pictures

HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Today i became the " Never can say good bye " book and i wonder why only older pictures where taken....not one from the last 20 years i think...
Old pics at the memorial and the funeral and much areas miss at the monument.
Not one pic from proud grandma Katherine with Michael and his children....i saw then first together at the memorial.
I don't know when it was, but when he meat Ronald Reagan...in this time he had a unhealthy skin colour...not in the book but i saw pics when he meat Princess Diana...also this nearly grey skin colour at his face and his hands....it must be for some weeks/months.
Why not pics from the last years ?
Nothing from the 90th... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• Hey I got it also today (I live in Germany)....still unpacked...I´m so nervous <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I've had it for a while. Very disappointing to be honest. It seems that Katherine used pictures of Michael during the time he was still living at home for the most part. The book in my opinion is superficial in that it only reiterates things we've already heard. I expected it to be a revealing insight into Michael's life, with some very personal sidenotes. Many of the pictures just lists Michael's name and his "friends" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> like they are pictures she just pulled out of a draw and threw in the pot for this book thing that sprung out of nowhere. Not impressed at all. Sorry but the truth always seems to set me free. Nice book for the coffee table though, where it will probably be for a time.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I've had it for a while. Very disappointing to be honest. It seems that Katherine used pictures of Michael during the time he was still living at home for the most part. The book in my opinion is superficial in that it only reiterates things we've already heard. I expected it to be a revealing insight into Michael's life, with some very personal sidenotes. Many of the pictures just lists Michael's name and his "friends" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> like they are pictures she just pulled out of a draw and threw in the pot for this book thing that sprung out of nowhere. Not impressed at all. Sorry but the truth always seems to set me free. Nice book for the coffee table though, where it will probably be for a time.

I totally agree with you. I waited so impatiently for the book and when it arrived and I read through it and looked at all the ancient picture I felt kinda ripped off. I love MJ through all the years but I was really hoping for some present day pics and stories as well. Bummer for sure.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ok guys.. i haven't seen the book.. but didn't she say it was her memories.. therfore it would be his younger days when he lived at home..

just a thought!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i dunno the book and i'll probably order it at some point. but from your reviews so far, that kinda confirms statements from ppl around mike in recent years, that he had little to no contact with his family. last occasion where they were all seen in one place was the 2005 trial. before and after that he wasn't even seen with any of his family, except for the 2001 anniversary gig where he sat with liz taylor and not his family. and that's really the only occasion i can recall. means no photo ops, i guess...at the same time i wonder if anyone took pics when they had their family get-togethers. janet said in an interview that they all met in early 2009 last. no pics ever taken? hmmm...

it is weird, though, that only tmz seems to use more recent pics...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->