Anything new lately?

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Have I been missing out on anything? I haven't been away and haven't been checking in for a while. Just wondering if anything significant has surfaced. The faith is sort of fragile right now. Bad vibes as to maybe he really is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I don't want to think this way, probably because I haven't been on here to get my faith booster <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi!

Yes.....some crazy stuff. This new TMZ article Conrad Murray Son on a Beach......what's that about? Also the newest love child.....Mocienne Petit Jackson....????? There is a newer video posted in forum that's great:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12872<!-- l -->

Lots of new stuff.......grab a Coke, a smile and dig in....lots to read <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Many Blessings to you!
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12879<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12841<!-- l -->

Here are a couple of links. There are other interesting topics too but this will get you started. It's been a good day in my opinion.
  • Someone should write a book on this.. all the investigations that has been done. Every day there is a suprise. I wonder what tomorrow is in store for us.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow, that was an awesome video! (Thriller 2) Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Does anybody know when Murray appears in court again? I think I heard it won't be until 2012? or some unreal time frame.
  • 8/23/2010 - next court date
  • I don't really understand what is going on with this court thing. Are they going to have a grand jury, or pick a jury or have they gotten that far with it?