MJ's Vocal Coach, Seth Riggs Remembers Michael

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Seth Riggs was Michael's vocal coach for 32 years...the majority of his career....in this touching video, he pays tribute to his friend, Michael Jackson....it is another poignant peak into the beautiful heart and soul of Michael....a real treat to hear his thoughts, which reinforce every good thing you've ever heard about MJ!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3GhgHBK288<!-- m -->

(I'm so sorry, but my attempt to embed failed....I'm such a techno-tard!)

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• This is one of the most genuine stories I think I've heard. Thank you for sharing this. It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't heard some of these stories. It also made me think about the earlier TMZ story about the stairs and the attic bedroom...
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    This is one of the most genuine stories I think I've heard. Thank you for sharing this. It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't heard some of these stories. It also made me think about the earlier TMZ story about the stairs and the attic bedroom...

Glad you enjoyed it, voiceforthesilent! I think it is just as important to occasionally post these positive threads as it is all the hoax clues and theories....with the literal daily barrage of "doodoo" (as MJ would say <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) that is put out in the Media about Michael, we, who are investigating his "death" and mourning his absence, can get emotionally wrapped up in negativity, which is the antithesis of what the man was really all about....and to hear, from the lips of this man with welling eyes that was such an integral part of Michael's long career, that all the wonderful things we've ever heard about him are very much true...well... we just can't be reminded too many times, in my opinion....THIS IS IT...THIS is the Michael that has inspired such loyalty, laughter and love from his fans...all you have to do is hear Seth's story and you immediately smile and shake your head in amazement and awe once again...and the touchingly positive testimonials of friends and business associates continues to grow, even a year later....Michael worked with so many people over the years and I've yet to hear one say that they didn't come away from the experience better for it....across the board, all were amazed by his work ethic and professionalism and most of all, forever changed by his love....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I posted an official letter from Seth Riggs on this thread where someone posted the video.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11458&p=212616&hilit=seth+riggs#p212616<!-- l -->
    Thanks...I hadn't realized that the video had already been posted....but since it was within a thread that was about the Michael Bush 20/20 interview, perhaps not everyone got a chance to see it and now, with a thread dedicated to it, maybe more will...I hope so anyway! Every fan should see this!

Peace!
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I like hearing stories from people who knew Michael closely or had a chance to meet him.
  • [youtube:1i75obwf]

Thank You.

I enjoyed learning more about Michael's life.

Peace
    [youtube:1jy3cz78]

Thank You.

I enjoyed learning more about Michael's life.

Peace

Thank you so much, Im_convinced mjalive, for embedding this video! Really appreciate it! I don't know why I can't figure out how to do it myself!
  • This is one of the most genuine stories I think I've heard. Thank you for sharing this. It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't heard some of these stories. It also made me think about the earlier TMZ story about the stairs and the attic bedroom...

Glad you enjoyed it, voiceforthesilent! I think it is just as important to occasionally post these positive threads as it is all the hoax clues and theories....with the literal daily barrage of "doodoo" (as MJ would say <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) that is put out in the Media about Michael, we, who are investigating his "death" and mourning his absence, can get emotionally wrapped up in negativity, which is the antithesis of what the man was really all about....and to hear, from the lips of this man with welling eyes that was such an integral part of Michael's long career, that all the wonderful things we've ever heard about him are very much true...well... we just can't be reminded too many times, in my opinion....THIS IS IT...THIS is the Michael that has inspired such loyalty, laughter and love from his fans...all you have to do is hear Seth's story and you immediately smile and shake your head in amazement and awe once again...and the touchingly positive testimonials of friends and business associates continues to grow, even a year later....Michael worked with so many people over the years and I've yet to hear one say that they didn't come away from the experience better for it....across the board, all were amazed by his work ethic and professionalism and most of all, forever changed by his love....

I could not have said it any better than you just expressed. Thank again.
    This is one of the most genuine stories I think I've heard. Thank you for sharing this. It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't heard some of these stories. It also made me think about the earlier TMZ story about the stairs and the attic bedroom...

I could not have said it any better than you just expressed. Thank again.

voiceforthesilent....you have such a wonderful heart! The journey we are all taking together reminds me of the old phrase..."Can't see the forest through the trees"...in other words, in our efforts to figure out this amazing Michael Mystery, when we hone in all the myriad of details, it can be easy to forget The Big Picture, which is this: The Man was all about The L.O.V.E.....lest we ever forget! In my opinion, that concept should always remain at the forefront of everything we do to help him, to help ourselves and thereby, to help our world....for without Love, we are lost...I think Michael was the embodiment of Corinthians 13:

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.

God's reminder to us that we must LOVE one another...."What the world needs NOW is LOVE, SWEET LOVE....It's the only thing that there's just too little of!"

Peace to you all and all who read these words!