Choice Movie: Dance
Sandra Bullock and Betty White, The Proposal
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, The Last Song
Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man 2
Tina Fey and Steve Carell, Date Night
Michael Jackson, This Is It

For Teens choice awards on AUG 9th

Comments

• Excellent!!! It should win by a landslide!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/

I am not a teen...but who cares...I feel like 16 again!

He has my vote...

Chaps
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    well I'm teen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and i voted for him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    JUST VOTED!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Well I'm not a teen but I voted anyway... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just "bended" the truth a bit...cause I still feel like a teen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I voted...we need to vote daily..I don't think this is a definete win without us voting!! So everyone keep oting and spread the word!!
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    lol ok i lied for my age (only 11 years younger lolllllll) and vote is in <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    im a teen.. and voted <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    just voted too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    well I'm teen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and i voted for him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Same here me 2 me LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    I would vote as many times as i need to for this great movie 2 win!!!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I'm 18, I think I'm a teen. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awesome...my young and not so young friends <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Good job. I guess I need to draw on my inner teen and vote too!
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    It internet, where any age here
  • teens choice . i have never heard about this. sounds as though the nomination in of itself might be something of a surprise these days. course that's just an old foggies perspective. maybe i'm too hard on the youngn's.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    it on FOX 8 on Austar, which is an Australian pay tv network not sureif on else where
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I haven't been in my teens for almost 30yrs, but it is for a good cause! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am one yr younger than MJ, but I still voted, I am a teen at heart. cheers for all of us..
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I'm 18, I think I'm a teen. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> me too..
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I voted for it a few months ago <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awesome...my young and not so young friends <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Good job. I guess I need to draw on my inner teen and vote too!

I would love to vote but cannot work it out! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> too old I guess, but my inner teen still wants to vote can anyone post me a direct "idiot" proof link please!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Im 4 yrs older than MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Really <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love to all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ha ha! I joined! i told a tiny white fib! I voted!! MJ all the way!
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Ha ha! I joined! i told a tiny white fib! I voted!! MJ all the way!

awww.. you guys didn't lie about your age did you? I could never do that to the kids that vote for the people they want. That skews the results too. I hope nobody else does that. Not to mention that makes all us investigators kinda look bad because we investigate news and sources. If Michael wins now I am going to have to think about who really voted.
    How would Michael feel about you stealing a child's answer or vote?

Sorry to come down on you so hard, I mean no harm but hoping nobody else will do this, that's all. I know he makes us all feel young again, but we loved him when he was young and we were young and we just kept on.

I am never a cheater, liar, a copier, gossiper or tattle tale cause I never want someone to do it to me.
  • There are not enough teens that appreciate his music and the man he is so yes we have to fudge our age to get the votes!!!

Those teens are into Bieber and that is pretty much it i think....
  • WE LOVE YOU and THANK YOU and LOVE YOU MORE! Teen Choicers ROCK!
    I think this stamet is odd
  • There are not enough teens that appreciate his music and the man he is so yes we have to fudge our age to get the votes!!!

Those teens are into Bieber and that is pretty much it i think....
    LOL nope I'm Michael all the way!!! Justin just IS NOT my cup of tea AT ALL!!!No disrespect to him tho <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I really hope and pray Michael wins he has 2 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!