dream about michael

beLIEving2beLIEving2 Posts: 8
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this but I had a dream about Michael a couple of days after he passed but I don't know the meaning. It was very simple but vivid. I saw Michael surrounded by gold. By that I mean that it was like a glow surrounding him. I have always felt that Michael is a messenger sent to teach us. Does anyone have any thoughts on my dream? Thank you.

Comments

• I don't know if this is the right forum to post this but I had a dream about Michael a couple of days after he passed but I don't know the meaning. It was very simple but vivid. I saw Michael surrounded by gold. By that I mean that it was like a glow surrounding him. I have always felt that Michael is a messenger sent to teach us. Does anyone have any thoughts on my dream? Thank you.

Light
    To see light in your dream, represents illumination, clarity, guidance, plain understanding and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem. Also consider the color of the light for additional significance. If the light is particularly bright, then it indicates that you need to move toward a higher level of awareness and feeling. To see soft or shadowy lighting in your dreams, indicates feelings and thoughts from the primal aspects and less developed parts of your unconscious.

Glow
    To see a glow in your dream, symbolizes enlightenment and understanding. New light has been shed onto a situation. You have gained a fresh perspective.

Gold
    The golden color reflects a spiritual reward, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings. It also signifies your determination and unyielding nature.
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

We have also been discussing dreams, visions etc in this thread, feel free to join in.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085
  • I personally regard the glow as purity of spirit. To me, MJ is definitely a "point of light" and a beacon of goodness in a world of darkness.

Love you, Michael!