Oh,I'm here!

SmoothGirlSmoothGirl Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
My name is Sabina,I have 13 years...and i'm italian. (and do not speak english very well...ehm <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
I'm a fan of MJ for 1 year,I do not believe in the death of Michael,feel passionately investigations and hope he returns an day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
And...ehm..this is the end for my presentation. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Welcome to the forum Sabina and I hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S. Your English will improve in no time as there are a lot of people on this forum that use English as a second language who will be more than willing to help you improve upon your current vocabulary, as well as native English speakers like me (:
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Welcome Sabina.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Benvenuto Sabina...Ti auguro un buon tempo insieme a noi.........con amore...xoxo
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Welcome to the Forum Sabina <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and Welcome Sabina <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey Sabina <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we happy you joined our family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope you will like here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and dont worry about your english... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I dont speak well too ..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but everyone here understands me.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ( right? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) so I think you wont have a problems because of your language <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and I promise you will learn english soon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this place is great!! you will find many friends, amazing people... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> so welcome home <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->