Perfumes / Colognes That Michael Had / Has (;

VictorVictor Posts: 582
List them here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Did any one of you have the "michael Jackson perfume" that was released in the late 80s ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

here is a video when he SPRAYS alot of perfume on him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
[youtube:3d4p9srg]

Comments

• Wasn´t it "Bal a versailles" and "Black Orchid by Tom Ford"?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Wasn´t it "Bal a versailles" and "Black Orchid by Tom Ford"?
    Ohh i must get them ( at least a sample ) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I heard of him liking the Black one...i think your right about Black Orchid

Also he liked something by Cartier and YSL i think?
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Yep, these are his favs.

Bal a versailles and Black Orchid by Tom Ford.

BAV has an old lady smell to it, lol sorry Mike but the BO by Tom Ford is yummyyyyyyy...very NICE.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Don't know anything about perfumes but thanks for posting the video - very funny, especially when he was talking on people's phones and the big guy's reaction to an MJ hug!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    BAV has an old lady smell to it.

I laughed so hard when I read this because I just bought BAV and I love it so much because it reminds me of how my grandmother used to smell. Now I'm almost 40 but I don't care... I love the smell and I will keep wearing the "old lady" perfume!

LOL
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I didn't even know he had a perfume....!!!!! But thanks for posting the video...the first 2 seconds did it for me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    mjduo.jpg
    [youtube:btz8dizq]
  • Bals does smell like my mother. Black is soft and musky and wonderful. I have them both.
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    Here is the list of perfumes that Michael liked:

OBSESION FOR MEN (CK)
    JOOP (WOLFGANG JOOP)
    GIORGIO BEVERLY HILLS
    DUNE FOR MEN (DIOR)
    VERY VALENTINO
    SHALIMAR (GUERLAIN)
    ORANGE SPICE (CREED)
    ALLURE HOMME (CHANEL)
    MISSOURI
    BAL A VERSAILLE
    BLACK ORCHILD

And for its cloting one put in flushing water PURE and SCHALIMAR of GUERLAIN

Me, have the 2 boths perfume of collection MJ black and white,
    Bal a Versaille and
    Black Orchild. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I HAVE BLACK ORCHILD !!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    lucky you <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i have none ...i like to get some but i dont know where to get it in holland <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I have dirty thoughts now... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> it will be hard to sleep.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    lucky you <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i have none ...i like to get some but i dont know where to get it in holland <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Black Orchid to find you in the store " SEPHORA" in France and Germany.

thanks for the tip <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> now i can try to order them via internet maybe because i dont live in Germany or France <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lucky you <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i have none ...i like to get some but i dont know where to get it in holland <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

thanks for the tip <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> now i can try to order them via internet maybe because i dont live in Germany or France <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You can find Sephora in some V&D stores <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • English version <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:21bg68gx]
  • Orange Spice and Black Orchid and Bal are still among his favorites.
    But also.............
    Calvin Klein Eternity (for women)
    Lauren (original Ralph Lauren for women in dark red square bottle)
    CK Be (black bottle, smells like baby powder)
    Ysatis by Givenchy (for women)
    Armani Diamonds (for men)
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    and Jungle Gardenia - back in 80-ties <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I have Black Orchid by Tom Ford"? everbody comments wnen i wear it,its,MMMMMMMMMM, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Al I have worn since I first got a whiff of it is Black Orchid. It is divine.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I heard his favorites were Bal a Versailles, Black Orchid, Opium. Also, somewhere, a fan had said he smelled like vanilla. wub.gif
    Why down there he says <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i know why there mj <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> its new fashion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Opium by YVS?? are you sure? thats been my perfume for years, i love it and wont wear anything else. I never knew Michael liked or wore it .. oh well i know what im gonna ask for for xmas now lol .... one MASSIVE bottle of Opium <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I was at the mall today, and after seeing this thread I decided to look at some of the perfume/colognes at the stores. The only one I could find that I remember being mentioned on here was Armani Diamonds, and let me just say, if my man was wearing that.... woooooh ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->