Hello from the UK!

NathanNathan Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, first off, im a big MJ fan, have been for quite some time, this is my first time visiting the site, though i have been researching stuff, and watching 'MJDHI' Youtube videos...
Now, its kinda hard for me, in my heart i believe he is alive, in my head, im loosing faith and i cannot help it..
Now, i may not understand the hoax fully, but i fully understand concepts of illuminati, mind control, NWO, 2012, etc. . .
Now, the evidence is there, to prove more or less that he is alive, people call me 'Mr Peace' as i try to promote peace as much as possible, peace and love, when i try to tell people about this, they judge me, call me crazy, even my own parents, but i believe so strong, its almost driving me to the point of insanity, not just about MJ, the world as it is, being controlled, i want to make a different, but im powerless...

Peace

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello and welcome. In your post you say that you feel powerless and I guess we all do when we look at this giant we are up against. But a marathon is run one step at a time and we all know how to put one foot in front of another. I guess I'm trying to say just make a start and then then keep on going. Before we realize it, we've covered quite a distance. It seems from what you have written that you already are and I love your name Mr Peace.
  • Blessings to you! Focus on your goal and don't allow others to deter you. Anything worthwhile takes commitment and hard work.

Here are a couple of Michael quotes to encourage you to fight for what is good.

"You can always dream, and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true."

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Dinesy- Welcome and yes world peace is a very difficult issue.

I've realised, I can't change things by myself, and that is one of the reasons I am here.

The forum has become more than a death hoax investigation.

It is a self-realisation and global control reality, that keeps us united.

We can all make that change. For the future of our children....

Change begins with knowledge, and this forum has certainly opened up my eyes to what is really going on around us.' It starts with the Man in the Mirror....us.

We have power in numbers.....therefore, welcome to your new home and welcome to the "Army of Love".........Peace and Love....
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Dinesy - do your research. That's all I can say. When people ridicule me for believing MJ is alive I just ask them why they believe he's dead. I ask them if they've done the 12 months of research that I've done into it. All they can say is "well that's what I heard" and I just say "that's what I thought." <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

People accept what it fed to them as the gospel truth. They need to be made aware that they really, truly don't know if what they "hear" from media sources is "truth".

Now granted, I can not beyond a shadow prove that MJ is alive either. I just know there are a lot of things that don't add up and allows me to question his death. I also know the messages within his songs for a better world, love, etc. and I'm running with that as promoting those messages are only going to benefit those around me.

If you are ever feeling down, doubtful, etc. feel free to chat with me or anyone on this board about your doubts and get your questions answered. That's what we're here for... to discuss findings, questions, etc. because more that wanting to prove MJ is alive, I would hope people are looking for truth... whatever that may be.
  • NathanNathan Posts: 2
    Thanks guys, i didn't expect replies like that, they all made me smile, which is good. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Im going to take a look around the site, see what i can find. Id post stuff, but it looks like its all been covered already!

Thank you.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh welcome home <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you know.. my family and friends says I'm crazy.. they dont believe we can make a change.. my mom 50/50 about hoax but she thinks we can do nothing... she dont believe that with a LOVE in in our hearts we can make a change.... and for the others LOVE means nothing... that's very sad... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but I think we are powerful enough... believing and having a faith is very important... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm 100% sure about hoax.I think we having a great lesson! and Michael is our teacher ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    we happy you joined us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> believe
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->