Butterfly Proverbs inspired by Michael

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I am making a special journal of all songs & poetry I write, anything written that reminds me of Michael, other people's music, poetry etc...complete with little butterfly stickers, Tink stickers, stars etc...and photos of Michael and tonight I wrote these in thinking of Michael:

1)A butterfly is a dream and if by chance we catch one we must share it's joy, it's colors, it's beauty, then let it fly so that it may lead us over the rainbow to a land of only love...

2)Do not be fooled by the short life of a butterfly, for it has many places to go, many smiles to bring and it's earthly flight is only a moment in time, one tiny spark in an infinite journey of love...

3)Butterflies are fairies in a colorful disguise. Touch one and it dusts you with it's sparkles and opens the door to dreams...

4)Butterflies do not die. They simply turn into fairy dust and light the stars at night so the angels may walk among us...

5)Each butterfly was once the star on a fairy wand and once the wishes of 7 children are granted, they are released as beautiful creatures of the garden...

6)Butterflies love flowers because when a very special butterfly kisses just the right flower, a magical kingdom is born and the pair rule over it as King and Queen forever...

7)Each butterfly is a song of the angels rained down from the heavens as the sparkle and the glitter of Love...

Comments