TIAI August 13

newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13241<!-- l -->
Whilst trying to find some more connections between Elvis and MJ to post on the Facebook Page, I discovered that Michael's Holmby Hills mansion where he "died" is literally a few steps away from Elvis's last Beverly Hills home and where Lisa Marie grew up.

I don't know how big this area is and I'm sure that a lot of stars live or have lived in Holmby Hills, and it's probably not hoax related, but this is still another uncanny coincidence!

[youtube:1huddh49]

Comments

• I remember at the beginning of the hoax it was mentioned that the Holmsby Hills mansion was either across the road from, or close to, a house Elvis once owned. I remember thinking then that it was quite a coincidence, but now I think it was all pre-planned. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Holmsby Hills mansion once belong to Sean Connery who, as we know, played James Bond 007? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I would just like to point out that usually TS redirects to a particular post in a thread but this time the redirect is to the actual thread itself.

So is it the first post of the thread or the entire thread that we are supposed to be looking at?

Because the first post is:

michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13241#p221358

and the entire thread address is the actual redirect, not a specific post in the thread.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I would just like to point out that usually TS redirects to a particular post in a thread but this time the redirect is to the actual thread itself.

So is it the first post of the thread or the entire thread that we are supposed to be looking at?

and the entire thread address is the actual redirect, not a specific post in the thread.

Oh, did I post it wrongly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I'm really sorry, I don't usually post redirects because they happen in the middle of the night for me, but I just happened to be up and thought I'd have a look to see if we had a new redirect yet.
    I don't understand where you get those post numbers from and which one is supposed to be the redirect!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Perhaps someone could re-post the redirect. Sorry!!! I feel really stupid now, I should have left well alone. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I would just like to point out that usually TS redirects to a particular post in a thread but this time the redirect is to the actual thread itself.

Oh, did I post it wrongly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I'm really sorry, I don't usually post redirects because they happen in the middle of the night for me, but I just happened to be up and thought I'd have a look to see if we had a new redirect yet.
    I don't understand where you get those post numbers from and which one is supposed to be the redirect!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Perhaps someone could re-post the redirect. Sorry!!! I feel really stupid now, I should have left well alone. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

No, you didn't post it wrong at all. No reason to feel stupid. It is posted correctly.

My question is just a general one, asking for opinions.

Is it the first post that we should be focusing on or the entire thread because the redirect went to the thread but not a particular post in the thread?

Did it go to the thread because the post of interest is the first or did it go to thread because all the posts are relevant?
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    I think it's the whole thread. Perhaps you've noticed too, but this isn't the first time TS has linked to the topic instead of an individual post; the most recent example I can think of is the August 4th redirect which led to the "Celebrity Mugshots---no MJ" topic instead of any one post in particular. Quite a few significant points were brought up so I'm not surprised.
  • im waiting on tmz to post an article today about michael's home being haunted or something since its friday the 13th lol. or at least a post about his home in general. i think there should be some news today because joe has until today to refile the wrongful death papers.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Great redirect TS.
    Now we know that there is a link between the houses of Michael and Elvis.
    Living across the street.
    Biggest proof yet....what's next?
    Chappie
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Anybody know who's living in Elvis's old house now? Just a thought!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I remember this about the house too. Another "coincidence" to add to the list.

I also found Serenity's post interesting in that thread and what caught my attention is the fact that Elvis may also have faked his death to leave the "material" and be closer to the "spiritual".

"Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven."

I feel that Michael too wanted to put an end to his previous life style and even if he always was religious contrary to Elvis he still wants to give to the world publicly, I feel like he wanted a new start, a new beginning and live in total accordance with his deep beliefs. This is a new Michael coming.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I also remember this being brought up ages ago and sort of lost track of it in amongst all the other "coincidences"....WOW!

V for Vendetta was on tele here a few nights ago......"there is no such thing as coincidence...only the illusion of coincidence"

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I remember this about the house too. Another "coincidence" to add to the list.

I also found Serenity's post interesting in that thread and what caught my attention is the fact that Elvis may also have faked his death to leave the "material" and be closer to the "spiritual".

"Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven."

I feel that Michael too wanted to put an end to his previous life style and even if he always was religious contrary to Elvis he still wants to give to the world publicly, I feel like he wanted a new start, a new beginning and live in total accordance with his deep beliefs. This is a new Michael coming.

huh. wonder if the tunnel thing yesterday could be synbolic of a camel passing through the eye of a needle or however it goes?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I remember this about the house too. Another "coincidence" to add to the list.

huh. wonder if the tunnel thing yesterday could be synbolic of a camel passing through the eye of a needle or however it goes?

[7:40] Surely, those who reject our revelations and are too arrogant to uphold them, the gates of the sky will never open for them, nor will they enter Paradise until the camel passes through the needle's eye. We thus requite the guilty.
    Sura - 7 The Purgatory

I don't know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Anybody know who's living in Elvis's old house now? Just a thought!

It looks to me like Elvis's old home on Carolwood Drive is "ALSO" up forsale unless Im reading it wrong!

Another coincidence, not used to USA realestate jargon, hope I am reading it correctly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/note ... ormer-home<!-- m -->
  • Lol maybe theres a tunnel that goes between the two homes and Michael & Elvis are sitting there swapping stories or comparing notes...
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I remember at the beginning of the hoax it was mentioned that the Holmsby Hills mansion was either across the road from, or close to, a house Elvis once owned. I remember thinking then that it was quite a coincidence, but now I think it was all pre-planned. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Holmsby Hills mansion once belong to Sean Connery who, as we know, played James Bond 007? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The same Sean Connery who played James Bond 007 in You Only Live Twice. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember the TMZ headline - From Russia with Love? Its also a James Bond movie.
    Has that been discussed before?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Matches for a plan?, Or a plan for achieving consensus?.
    ! No !, this is not coincidence, it's all going through something and all these things are not going through anything, everything has a why. This is nothing more and nothing less than a master plan.
    Einstein said "God does not play dice"
    This series of "coincidences" or fate, whatever name you'll be, we are taking to meet these two people, Elvis and Michael.
  • Here are some other famous people who have lived here, several stand out to me.

CAROLWOOD DRIVE (Beverly Hills/Holmby Hills):

100: MICHAEL JACKSON

135: MICK JAGGER

141: SONNY & CHER,
    BURT REYNOLDS,
    LONI ANDERSON, TONY CURTIS,
    MARILYN MONROE, JOHN RITTER

144: ELVIS PRESLEY

245: BURT REYNOLDS & LONI ANDERSON

265: GEORGE HARRISON

280: LORETTA YOUNG, GILBERT ROLAND,
    CONSTANCE BENNETT

301: BARBRA STREISAND

325: CLARK GABLE,
    CAROLE LOMBARD

355: WALT DISNEY

375: GREGORY PECK

391: ROD STEWART

907: PAUL NEWMAN

10100 SUNSET (AT CAROLWOOD):
    JANE MANSFIELD also RUDY VALLEE &
    ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK

<!-- m -->http://www.seeing-stars.com/live/OtherStreets.shtml<!-- m -->
  • I remember at the beginning of the hoax it was mentioned that the Holmsby Hills mansion was either across the road from, or close to, a house Elvis once owned. I remember thinking then that it was quite a coincidence, but now I think it was all pre-planned. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Holmsby Hills mansion once belong to Sean Connery who, as we know, played James Bond 007? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The same Sean Connery who played James Bond 007 in You Only Live Twice. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember the TMZ headline - From Russia with Love? Its also a James Bond movie.
    Has that been discussed before?

Good observation Elsa - I hadn't thought about any of the titles of the Bond movies before, but there is obviously a reason that this particular house in North Carolwood Drive was chosen for the hoax death. Also I think it's interesting to note that Blanket Jackson has been described as "007" by Michael and friends as "He is always on a mission, always up to something." ( thejackson3.lefora.com/.../about-blanket-jackson/ - United States) <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Lol maybe theres a tunnel that goes between the two homes and Michael & Elvis are sitting there swapping stories or comparing notes...

Wanna laugh... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmby_Hills,_Los_Angeles

In the 1950s, Walt Disney built his dream home here, which featured a miniature live steam railroad, complete with 2,615 feet (797 m) of track and a 90-foot (27 m)-long tunnel.

Hmmm... Walt Disney.... tunnel.... oh yeah baby
  • Lol maybe theres a tunnel that goes between the two homes and Michael & Elvis are sitting there swapping stories or comparing notes...

In the 1950s, Walt Disney built his dream home here, which featured a miniature live steam railroad, complete with 2,615 feet (797 m) of track and a 90-foot (27 m)-long tunnel.

Back on March 31, 2010, TMZ had article entitled "Sandra Bullock Heads to Michael Jackson's Block". The article is discussed on this site. Just type the key words into the search bar above. I made a comment on that thread that the house that Sandra Bullock went to that day formerly belonged to Walt Disney. The original article had the address and the person she was going to visit, Gabriel Brenner (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disne ... lwood_Barn<!-- m -->), as I've quoted that in my post. If you look up that article now, it's been changed. Details have been removed. The plot thickens...

Edit: Here's the link to the TMZ article: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/01/sandra-bu ... sse-james/<!-- m -->. I'm pretty sure it was a different photo TMZ originally used. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is that an "Adam's Apple" I see on Sandra in the current photo? Could be the lighting. Lol
  • don't know about the adams apple but i don't think her hair is that dark. check out the other article that is listed.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/sandra-bu ... addiction/<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mjintrigue2012 when that photo was published I thought the same, I found it odd she never cover both .. not that I remember

In 1948, Walt discovered that another of his animators, Ollie Johnson, was also a railroad buff and was building a 1/12 scale live steam locomotive to be run in his backyard. Walt was fascinated with the idea and when the engine was completed, he visited Ollie’s home numerous times to play with this intriguing new toy. As Walt’s interest continued to grow, he searched for others involved in the hobby and after many inquiries eventually made the decision to build his own backyard railroad.

Of course, if he was going to build a locomotive, rolling stock, and tracks to run it on, he would need a suitable backyard. So on June 1, 1949, Walt and his wife Lilly bought five acres of land in Holmby Hills, a stylish subdivision located between Bel Air and Beverly Hills.

Next, Walt turned to master draftsman, Eddie Sargeant, to help him develop a track layout for his new railroad. After several weeks of planning, Eddie came up with a design that squeezed 2,615 feet of track and 11 switches onto the property. Besides encompassing most of the back yard, Walt insisted that the train run completely around the house. At 1/8th scale, that was equivalent to eight miles of track.

Lillian Disney was a good sport, but she had her limits. She had selected a large section of the property for her flower beds and she did not want her husband’s trains to run through the middle of this area. To appease his wife, Walt had a gag legal contract drawn up between himself, Lilly, and his two daughters, Diane and Sharon, giving him legal ownership and control of the railroad. And as an incentive for her to sign, Walt agreed to build a 90 foot tunnel under her proposed garden. With a sigh, Lilly acquiesced, put pen to paper, and the Carolwood Pacific Railroad was born.
    http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2010/05/disney_steam_trains_part_one_d_1.html

Along that West side of the house was Lillian Disney's personal flower garden. In order to keep the peace within the family, Walt had a studio lawyer write up a legal right-of-way contract which, after being signed by Lillian and witnessed by Diane and Sharon (Walt's daughters), gave Walt the right to build a ninety foot tunnel under the flower bed. Since the tunnel had been suggested by Jack Rorex, a construction supervisor at the studios, it was appropriately dubbed, the “Rorex Tunnel.”

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any photographs of the famed “Rorex Tunnel.” For quite some time I thought that the next picture was of the tunnel, but upon inspection, I noticed that a spur of track came into the main line nearby (it can be seen in the bottom of the photograph). Furthermore, light can be seen toward the back of the train. No light could be seen from one of the Rorex Tunnel to the other as it was too long and S-shaped.

A trainload of guests run underneath the Yensid Valley stone bridge located southeast of Walt's barn. Original photo courtesy Walt Disney Co.

Walt spent many hours of enjoyment building and running his Carolwood Pacific Railroad. it was completed in 1950 and many happy Sunday afternoons were spent on the Disney estate with children and adults enjoying the train and the company of friends and fellow workers.

So what happened to the Carolwood Pacific Railroad? I was curious because Jim McCloone, during the Steam Train Tour, had said that the CPRR was pretty much shut down after a young girl was burned after a derailment accident in the early 1950s. I knew when I started this piece that Walt's Barn was now located at Griffith Park and that some of the track had been installed there, too.

I asked Michael Broggie about the CPRR's fate. “The track stayed until 1968 when Lillian donated it to the L.A. Live Steamers,” he said. “They still call their track 'the Disney Loop.' Most of the track has been replaced with steel. Walt used aluminum track.” He also said that although the CPRR was not frequently run after the famed derailment incident, “Walt did run his train for a few special occasions such as for Kirk Douglas and his family during the filming of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. He also did a run for the Southern California Live Steamers.”
    http://www.mouseplanet.com/6778/Steam_Train_Tour_Part_2

So the Tunnel was originally 90 feet long, very dark, s-shaped and ran along the west side of the house. There are also no pictures of the tunnel nor it's entrance or exit.