Question about TS's film references

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Yesterday I watched the videos about the films, 2012, V for Vendetta, Endgame and I'm confused about TS's purpose in highlighting them. Is he suggesting that MJ had some actual physical influence/input in their production or just that there are many similarities or coincidences relating to Michael that help support his message? Or maybe it's that TS himself has insider knowledge and influence in the movie business? I think I maybe missing the point!

Comments

• I think the point is that the themes support his message. I personally believe it's very possible that he had something to do with production, but I don't think finding that out is the most relevant thing. It's the message. Especially with V for Vendetta, I think a lot of things in the hoax could have been inspired by that movie without MJ having anything to do with that movie. Also, a lot of things in the universe just happen to align with each other without intentional planning from humans. Like the movie 2012, the main character's name is Jackson - that could have been a 'coincidence' in the literal sense of the word, but I believe all coincidences are planned by God or our subconscious minds, or a combination of both.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    As this hoax has been in the prepare for several years it wouldn't surprise me that Michael had some influence in a way or the other in the making of these movies.