This night is too long...

whisper9396whisper9396 Posts: 149
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Kind night all....
I can not fall asleep today...... Again I can not..... But tonight I cry. It's a first time to crying because has understood degree of loss of the most improbable person in life. To me the destiny has presented chance to adjoin to this person in one epoch. It has appeared in my private world 22 years ago. And it is more than it will not leave. I understand all silly attempts not to think of the worst. My brain clambers on showered hills. I search for the reason that it remained. To lose it-is improbable, it is impossible. But I realize more and more that it is possible so. I am afraid to lose faith. I need to be believed that hi is live. But forces for belief remains so a little. The reason competes to heart.
From all theories my reason tends to the murder theory. Someone has killed the child, the most unearthly and perfect child. And it breaks to me heart. Because those who is guilty, go near to us, they round us. It is our world. It would be desirable to cry and tear hair, to howl as a wolf, to be forgotten and not to think. Morning tomorrow will come, I will open eyes and again I will become a part of the world and I will survive in it. How to make that a sunflower has not got under wheels of my life?
My God help me. Enclose love and reason in my heart.
My God store all who appeals to you.
My God, store M.J.'s children.
Sorry for bad english. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• I understand. I am also feeling very sad today. xxxx
  • Dont give up. Michael will give you strength to keep moving on if you BELIEVE!!!
    Some days are harder than others i know. Just keep the faith!
  • I want to believe......I need it. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Every day I looking for some news, anything about him. Some hope, that hi is alive. These tears mean despair. And I see, that not Kind people supervise in our world. I guess that these ppl more than another (ppl like we are).
    I have found in the life of two good people. Held them strong for hands and went on life. But one palm slips out today my hand....
  • No, I'm not going to give up!!!!!! Never!!!! My faith is still strong!!!!
    I'll be waiting, I'll be believing.
    I love you guys! Thank you for kind words! <3
  • KEEP THE FAITH

[youtube:26kzadlk]
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    No, I'm not going to give up!!!!!! Never!!!! My faith is still strong!!!!
    I'll be waiting, I'll be believing.
    I love you guys! Thank you for kind words! <3
    Some days and nights seem harder than others. We all have them from time to time. Know that you are not alone and we all experience similar times. The good thing is they don't last forever.
    Ps30v5 Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
  • KEEP THE FAITH

[youtube:1qfa3p03]

This was a perfect reminder SoldierofLOVE - THANK YOU!!! I was humming this song all weekend. It's a song that makes me smile. Pick yourself up and Keep the faith. The truth will prevail <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Michael's love and light will continue to show us the way to the truth. Keep the Faith my friends.

[youtube:3etbwdbw]